Summer vacation Obama style versus George Bush

Whining about Presidential vacations is an extremely important issue.

Actually this was started as a further illustration of FFOs' total lack of intelligence by their support of a phony fake President who supposedly cares so much for the common person he vacations in posh million dollar resorts and private homes with beach front, pool, tennis courts...while he owns a home in Chicago!
Supposedly a "for the People" president who ignores his own home favoring tax payer jaunts and vacations.
Rather working from simple non-flashy home as Bush did when he went on "vacations" FFOs seem to fail to see the hypocrisy!
That is the major point! Why such a hypocrite such as Obama who starts the "Brother's Keeper" program ...i.e. talks the talk... while HIS own brother
lives in the below hut and definitely doesn't WALK the WALK!
View attachment 44015
By the way If you don't understand "you talk the talk do you walk the walk"?
If you say that someone talks the talk but does not walk the walk, you mean that they do not act in a way that agrees with the things they say:

Presidents have to pay for their vacations

Bush obviously preferred to be cheap and stay at his family compound. Didn't stop him from taking over 800 days vacation
Again... when you take a "vacation" do you go to your home?
Again... when you go home do you do work for your job from your home, then are you really on a "vacation"?
YOU total LIE when you say "over 800 days" Bush never took 800 days of vacation!

healthmyths

Bush took 879 days vacation.

~~~~~
Which U.S. president took the most vacation time?
During his two terms, Bush took 879 vacation days, which included 77 total trips to his Crawford, Tex., ranch. Nine of those trips were taken in his first year as president.Who holds the record for the most presidential vacation time?

..Bush holds the record for the longest modern presidential vacation for his five-week recess in 2005 in Crawford..

On Aug. 8, 2014, Knoller tweeted that Obama had taken 19 vacations totaling 125 days so far while in office.
Those numbers have risen a bit due to the Martha’s Vineyard vacation, but that’s still many fewer than George W. Bush’s 65 combined trips to his Texas ranch and his parents’ home in Kennebunkport, Maine, which totaled 407 days at the same point in his presidency.

NOTE dummy!!!!!!!!

Not included in this data are trips to the Camp David presidential retreat in western Maryland, which Knoller doesn’t count as "vacation."
Knoller told Yahoo! News that, through Aug. 12, 2014, Obama had made 33 visits to Camp David for all or part of 84 days, while Bush had been there 108 times for all or part of 341 days.

As we’ve noted previously, the unique security concerns for the president mean that he and his family can’t simply head out on the road and plop down at a Motel 6. And all presidents have to be accessible for consultation and decision-making even if they’re on vacation. As Knoller tweeted, a president "is never really on ‘vacation.’ The job and responsibilities go with him wherever he is."
Who took more vacation -- George W. Bush or Barack Obama PolitiFact

Also to the Dummy!!!!!
The whole premise of this thread was how f...king stupid people like you are!
YOU suck up the crap Obama is "so concerned about the little people"... all the while he's laughing at you idiot defenders
because YOU believe that crap....All the while he's playing golf at a cost $170 per round while his brother lives in this hut!
And yet idiots like YOU excuse this hypocrite....you turn the other way... total total idiots Obama's hypocrisy!

Obama_Brother_Hut.png

I just hope healthmyths is on some sort of watch list by now.

I first noticed healthmyths when she posted that Obama was inside her modem, making it impossible for her to get on line, AND, her vociferous disapproval of the president because he does not like M&M's and offered them to others.

Its not nice to laugh at the handicapped but that one is a few french fries short of a happy meal.

:cuckoo:

Also to the Dummy!!!!!
The whole premise of this thread was how f...king stupid people like you are!
YOU suck up the crap Obama is "so concerned about the little people"... all the while he's laughing at you idiot defenders
because YOU believe that crap....All the while he's playing golf at a cost $170 per round while his brother lives in this hut!
And yet idiots like YOU excuse this hypocrite....you turn the other way... total total idiots Obama's hypocrisy!

View attachment 44040

My sister died last year. She and her able-bodied kids believed that since I can afford to travel where and when I want to, I should support them. I sent them quite a bit of money over the years but ultimately, I disagreed.

If you're so concerned about his brother, send him some money. You can also send money to my sister's kids.

Last edited:
The guys' got the toughest job in the world with very little pay for it and the petty assholes on the right are begrudging him a decent vacation.

Whining about Presidential vacations is an extremely important issue.

Actually this was started as a further illustration of FFOs' total lack of intelligence by their support of a phony fake President who supposedly cares so much for the common person he vacations in posh million dollar resorts and private homes with beach front, pool, tennis courts...while he owns a home in Chicago!
Supposedly a "for the People" president who ignores his own home favoring tax payer jaunts and vacations.
Rather working from simple non-flashy home as Bush did when he went on "vacations" FFOs seem to fail to see the hypocrisy!
That is the major point! Why such a hypocrite such as Obama who starts the "Brother's Keeper" program ...i.e. talks the talk... while HIS own brother
lives in the below hut and definitely doesn't WALK the WALK!
View attachment 44015
By the way If you don't understand "you talk the talk do you walk the walk"?
If you say that someone talks the talk but does not walk the walk, you mean that they do not act in a way that agrees with the things they say:

Presidents have to pay for their vacations

Bush obviously preferred to be cheap and stay at his family compound. Didn't stop him from taking over 800 days vacation
Again... when you take a "vacation" do you go to your home?
Again... when you go home do you do work for your job from your home, then are you really on a "vacation"?
YOU total LIE when you say "over 800 days" Bush never took 800 days of vacation!

healthmyths

Bush took 879 days vacation.

~~~~~
Which U.S. president took the most vacation time?
During his two terms, Bush took 879 vacation days, which included 77 total trips to his Crawford, Tex., ranch. Nine of those trips were taken in his first year as president.Who holds the record for the most presidential vacation time?

..Bush holds the record for the longest modern presidential vacation for his five-week recess in 2005 in Crawford..

On Aug. 8, 2014, Knoller tweeted that Obama had taken 19 vacations totaling 125 days so far while in office.
Those numbers have risen a bit due to the Martha’s Vineyard vacation, but that’s still many fewer than George W. Bush’s 65 combined trips to his Texas ranch and his parents’ home in Kennebunkport, Maine, which totaled 407 days at the same point in his presidency.

NOTE dummy!!!!!!!!

Not included in this data are trips to the Camp David presidential retreat in western Maryland, which Knoller doesn’t count as "vacation."
Knoller told Yahoo! News that, through Aug. 12, 2014, Obama had made 33 visits to Camp David for all or part of 84 days, while Bush had been there 108 times for all or part of 341 days.

As we’ve noted previously, the unique security concerns for the president mean that he and his family can’t simply head out on the road and plop down at a Motel 6. And all presidents have to be accessible for consultation and decision-making even if they’re on vacation. As Knoller tweeted, a president "is never really on ‘vacation.’ The job and responsibilities go with him wherever he is."
Who took more vacation -- George W. Bush or Barack Obama PolitiFact

Another of the lies from that link:
"Bush played many fewer rounds as president -- 24, mainly because he stopped in 2003, since it sent the wrong message when troops were fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq."

Bush SAID he was going to stop playing golf but went right on.

"

Ignoring the premise of the thread i.e. Obama is a phony hypocrite that touts being "for the people"..."us versus them" all the while playing golf on a course
that the cost of one round is ten times what his brother pays in annual rent!
Total hypocrisy on display!

So?

Bush claims to be a Christian. His administration lied to the face of Pat Tillman's parents about his death. Bush never apologized.

If you want to play Presidential hypocrisy between Bush and Obama, feel free to roll the dice.

Bush campaigned on not nation building.
Yet we spent billions rebuilding Iraq.
After we spent billions destroying Iraq.

Your move.

You are deflecting, the idiot lib praised Obama while slamming Bush for troops killed ignoring that nearly 3x troops have been killed in Afghanistan under Obama vs Bush. Do you have a counter point that is not deflection? I doubt it.

Not sure whom you're speaking about or what the context was.

But if you're interested in the truth here it is: The reason Bush wasn't spilling so much blood in Afghanistan was because he was busy sending our best and brightest into the Iraqi meat grinder instead under the guise of WMDs being there.

Those are the facts, spin away.

You're Marvel Comics super villain name is Deflecto!

You are? Your Marvel Comics super villain name is Incorrecto!

VERY VERY EASY! dummy!

May I remind you as it appears IDIOTS like you have NO MEMORY!!!!

How about these events...was there ANY AFFECT on the economy?
Recession
1) Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?
Because you don't seem to comprehend... RECESSIONS are like football length tankers... it takes miles to turn one...i.e. so does
a "RECESSION"... it doesn't just start the day NBER states... it is a slow degradation and it started under CLINTON!!!

Source: USATODAY.com - It s official 2001 recession only lasted eight months

A Major $5 trillion market loss
2) Are you aware that the dot.com bust occurred and cost $5 trillion in losses?
Again Clinton laid claim BUT someone had to pay and it occurred during Bush's first year! $5 trillion in market losses MEAN lost tax revenue
PLUS JOBS!!!!
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
Source: The dot-com bubble How to lose 5 trillion Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

The worst attacks on the USA in History.. 3,000 deaths!!!
3)Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets. Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York.
Are you aware this happened???
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Source: The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

4) $1 trillion in losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history.
The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!
1. Hurricane Katrina (LA/MS/AL/FL) 2005 1833 $133,800,000,000
6. Hurricane Ike (TX/LA/MS) 2008 112 $27,000,000,000
7. Hurricane Wilma (FL) 2005 35 $17,100,000,000
8. Hurricane Rita (TX/LA) 2005 119 $17,100,000,000
9. Hurricane Charley (FL) 2004 35 $16,500,000,000
12. Midwest Floods 2008 24 $15,000,000,000
13. Hurricane Ivan (FL/AL) 2004 57 $13,000,000,000
14. 30-State Drought 2002 0 $11,400,000,000
Costliest U.S. Weather Disasters Weather Underground

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :
a) 400,000 jobs lost due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita ,
b) 2,800,000 jobs lost in alone due to 9/11,
c) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts...
In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property.. IN SPITE of that:

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!
Government Revenue Details Federal State Local for 2008 - Charts

2000 $236.2 billion surplus
2001 $128.2 billion surplus
2002 $157.8 billion deficit.. also 9/11 occurred and tax revenues lowered for years later
2003 $377.6 billion deficit.. BRAND new cabinet Homeland Security, plus loans made to businesses.. again tax revenues down..affect of 9/11
2004 $412.7 billion deficit.. Revenues up by 5.5% spending increased and economy getting back.
2005 $318.3 billion deficit.. revenues up by 14.5% deficit decreasing at rate of 22%
2006 $248.2 billion deficit.. revenues up by 11.7% deficit decrease 22%
2007 $160.7 billion deficit.. revenues up by 6.7% deficit decrease 35%
2008 $458.6 billion deficit.. revenues down and deficit INCREASED TARP loan mostly...
Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

Largest Gross Domestic Product in history!!
When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $12.355,271,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,359,490,000,000
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION.
So how did those 4 gigantic events affect the Gross Domestic Product from 2000 to 2009?

So starting in 2001 132,548,000 people were working.
At the end of 2008 138,056,000 people working..

IN spite of recession, dot.com bust, 9/11, worst hurricanes.... MORE people were working... more tax revenue was collected. GDP grew!

NOW tell me what the f...k Obama had to contend with that EQUALED those 4 gigantic events that have NEVER happened in
ANY Presidents terms before Bush and definitely nothing EQUAL in Obama's disaster destructive 7 years!

As the weather heats up in Washington, DC, the Obamas as planning their summer vacation.
Inside the Obamas' $12m summer vacation spot:
Seven bedrooms, a tennis court, an infinity pool and a manicurist on call

The Boston Herald reports that President Barack Obama, first lady Michelle and daughters Sasha and Malia will be staying on Martha's Vineyard from August 8-23.

The Obamas have spent almost every single summer on the tony island off the coast of Massachusetts' Cape Cod except for 2012 - when the president was running for re-election.

Continuing yet another tradition of their annual retreat, the Obamas are also expected to stay at the same $12 million 'cottage' in Chilmark they rented last year.

View attachment 44004

President Barack Obama will spend summer vacation on Martha s Vineyard Daily Mail Online

On the other hand Bush spent 381 days at his HOME in Crawford,Tx
On Aug. 8,2014 the day before Obama left for Martha’s Vineyard, Knoller tweeted that Obama had spent 125 full or partial days on vacation, and at the same point in Bush’s presidency, he had spent 381 days at his Texas ranch plus 26 days at his parents’ home in Kennebunkport, Maine, for a total of 407.
View attachment 44005
Which president best illustrates the appearance of what a "for the people", a "brother's keeper" mentality, a President that understands perceptions and the American Tax payers money?
Which President decided his vacations would be better at his primary home where the President can
lead a life like most Americans, working and playing at HOME?

Presidential Vacations

Obama has been on vacation since January of 2009

Obama's half brother doesn't want any help. More bs Pubcrappe gossip, of course.

Right! So why does Obama keep like an old preacher harping on "my brother's keeper" when anyone with common sense
would ask why would you want YOUR brother to live in a HUT??? How f...king embarrassing!
He wouldn't ask Obama but HE ASKED a total stranger???
By Dinesh D'SouzaPublished August 16, 2012
A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition.
He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills.
Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill.
So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful.
But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”
Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States. (George Obama is the youngest of eight children sired by Barack Obama Sr.)
George’s brother is a multimillionaire and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover, George’s brother has framed his re-election campaign around the “fair share” theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.
One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help.
Before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.”
Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”

So much for spreading the wealth around.

The thing about threads like this is that while they are fun to find and post, you know, without a doubt, that Libs will fall over themselves to call the OP names, divert if possible, attack the source, and make comparisons they feel are in their favor.

Their problem is that they simply cannot understand the viewpoint of the vast majority of Americans who see stuff like this and simply shaking their heads - going back to trying to get by in their own lives.

The problem with Conservatives is that they simply cannnot understand that the vast majority of Americans understand that Bush took 3 times as many vacation days as Obama, and don't begrudge President's going on vacation- and understand that not all President's come from wealthy families who have large estates to vacation on.

But Obama has a home in Chicago. Why doesn't he spend ANY vacation time as GWB spent at his home?

I truly don't begrudge Obama's vacation time... frankly I wish he'd spend MORE time away from messing up the country!
What I do really think is hypocritical are people like YOU!
You have NO problem defending Obama spending money at posh $12 million estates while he touts his care and concern for the "poor" i.e. brother's keeper!
Don't you see the hypocrisy here?
Yes Bush was staying at his home. So even more so wouldn't at least Obama mitigate the image by at least spending in summer time some time at his "home"?

I have no problem with either Bush or Obama going on vacation- I don't even have an issue with Bush spending 3 times as much time on vacation as Obama.

Why doesn't Obama spend his vacation at his Chicago home- perhaps because it is not secure enough by Secret Service standards, perhaps it is not large enough to set up his operations away from the White House- I don't really care.

Like I said- not all Presidents come from wealthy families like the Bush's and have lavish family estates to retreat to.

This whole thread just comes off as another petty attack on Obama and his family.

So let's boil this down.
Obama can't afford to stay in Chicago.
Obama deserves vacations right?
Surely the perception, the imagery of a President who brags about being his "brother's keeper" while his own lives in a $12/year hut while
Obama spends ten times that amount on a round of golf?
The real hypocrisy here is people like you!
You defend this phony image of Obama being for the people while he spends 10 times what it would take to pay his brother's rent on one round of golf!
Just total hypocrisy on people especially FFOs that still don't comprehend this gross phony president and the damages he's done to the USA!

So let's boil this down.

Obama has spent 1/3 the number of days on vacation as Bush.
You are therefore of course upset that Obama is not spending those 1/3 of many days at his own expansive estate since he does not have one- but is instead renting a place for his vacation.

I don't have to defend Obama for anything- President's go on vacation- always have. Sometimes, when they are wealthy- they spend them at their own vast estates- other times they rent the property of others.

You 'care' because its Obama and your hypocrisy is that you just care because its Obama.

The guys' got the toughest job in the world with very little pay for it and the petty assholes on the right are begrudging him a decent vacation.

Begrudge a vacation at a $12 million estate???
How f...king decent you are!
I really wish he'd spend more time on vacation and less time f...king up our country!
This idiot has more people who want jobs as well as more people on welfare... what a record and then he has the gall
to laugh at you idiots that support him by playing a round of golf of $170 i.e. 14 times his brother's annual rent!
How can people like you accept this phony hypocrite?

That $12 million vacation spot is costing each of us tax payers like 12 cents.

Pettiness is a sacrament to the conservatards.

It is the perception more then anything else!
With 93 million Americans NOT working... with more people on food stamps in history we have President that can't go back to his own home for a
vacation like gWB did?
Hypocrisy. That is what I'm showing is you guys seem to think it is OK for the idiot-in-chief to brag about "brother's keeper" who's own brother lives
in a $12 hut all the while he vacations at taxpayer expense on a $12 million vacation spot!
Are you guys that stupid not to see the hypocrisy?

I think we are all seeing your hypocrisy.

Your own OP shows Bush spending 3 times as much vacation time as Obama- but you are upset with Obama.

The OP says that Bush spent 381 days AT HOME, not on vacation. Bush worked from his ranch quite a bit. That's not the same as the vacation binge the Obama's have celebrated for the past few years.

There is no question that Obama takes better vacations than Bush. Who the fuck would prefer to go to Crawford Texas over Hawaii

But, there is also no question that Bush took significantly more vacations regardless of how he wasted his vacation

Working from home is not a vacation.

And it says quite a bit about Obama that he doesn't have a home where he is happy to just spend time with his family.

As I quoted Ronald Reagan- a President is never really on vacation- regardless of where he is.

Obama appears to be happy to spend time with his family wherever they are.

Begrudge a vacation at a $12 million estate???
How f...king decent you are!
I really wish he'd spend more time on vacation and less time f...king up our country!
This idiot has more people who want jobs as well as more people on welfare... what a record and then he has the gall
to laugh at you idiots that support him by playing a round of golf of $170 i.e. 14 times his brother's annual rent!
How can people like you accept this phony hypocrite?

I just enjoy watching all of your faux outrage.

Obama's half brother doesn't want any help. More bs Pubcrappe gossip, of course
Obama's half brother doesn't want any help. More bs Pubcrappe gossip, of course.

Right! So why does Obama keep like an old preacher harping on "my brother's keeper" when anyone with common sense
would ask why would you want YOUR brother to live in a HUT??? How f...king embarrassing!
He wouldn't ask Obama but HE ASKED a total stranger???
By Dinesh D'SouzaPublished August 16, 2012
A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition.
He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills.
Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill.
So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful.
But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”
Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States. (George Obama is the youngest of eight children sired by Barack Obama Sr.)
George’s brother is a multimillionaire and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover, George’s brother has framed his re-election campaign around the “fair share” theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.
One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help.
Before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.”
Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”

So much for spreading the wealth around.
Obama is talking policy DUH, not total Pubcrappe bs gossip, dunderhead. The usual hater dupe brainwashed idiocy...

The thing about threads like this is that while they are fun to find and post, you know, without a doubt, that Libs will fall over themselves to call the OP names, divert if possible, attack the source, and make comparisons they feel are in their favor.

Their problem is that they simply cannot understand the viewpoint of the vast majority of Americans who see stuff like this and simply shaking their heads - going back to trying to get by in their own lives.

The problem with Conservatives is that they simply cannnot understand that the vast majority of Americans understand that Bush took 3 times as many vacation days as Obama, and don't begrudge President's going on vacation- and understand that not all President's come from wealthy families who have large estates to vacation on.

But Obama has a home in Chicago. Why doesn't he spend ANY vacation time as GWB spent at his home?

I truly don't begrudge Obama's vacation time... frankly I wish he'd spend MORE time away from messing up the country!
You have NO problem defending Obama spending money at posh $12 million estates while he touts his care and concern for the "poor" i.e. brother's keeper!
Yes Bush was staying at his home. So even more so wouldn't at least Obama mitigate the image by at least spending in summer time some time at his "home"?

I have no problem with either Bush or Obama going on vacation- I don't even have an issue with Bush spending 3 times as much time on vacation as Obama.

Why doesn't Obama spend his vacation at his Chicago home- perhaps because it is not secure enough by Secret Service standards, perhaps it is not large enough to set up his operations away from the White House- I don't really care.

Like I said- not all Presidents come from wealthy families like the Bush's and have lavish family estates to retreat to.

This whole thread just comes off as another petty attack on Obama and his family.

So let's boil this down.
Surely the perception, the imagery of a President who brags about being his "brother's keeper" while his own lives in a $12/year hut while
You defend this phony image of Obama being for the people while he spends 10 times what it would take to pay his brother's rent on one round of golf!
Just total hypocrisy on people especially FFOs that still don't comprehend this gross phony president and the damages he's done to the USA!

So let's boil this down.

You are therefore of course upset that Obama is not spending those 1/3 of many days at his own expansive estate since he does not have one- but is instead renting a place for his vacation.

I don't have to defend Obama for anything- President's go on vacation- always have. Sometimes, when they are wealthy- they spend them at their own vast estates- other times they rent the property of others.

You 'care' because its Obama and your hypocrisy is that you just care because its Obama.

I want him to be on vacation as LONG AS HE CAN to stay away from destroying the country!
My point was he like you obviously don't understand the "optics"... i.e. 93 million people that can work are out of work!
There are more people in welfare then anytime in history... and this dummy stays at a $12 million estate playing golf
while the little people He supposedly really really cares for our starving and out of work!
GREAT OPTICS! Even better though is the stupidity of people like you that can't see this is so disgusting and you like the FFO defend him! All the while Obama's laughing at you idiots so much he hired people who think like he does, i.e. Gruber who thanked you FFOs for exhibiting the "Stupidity of the American Voter"!! And Obama thinks that too... obviously laughing at
all of you on the golf course!
Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 5.16.30 PM.png

So let's boil this down.

So let's boil this down.

I want him to be on vacation as LONG AS HE CAN to stay away from destroying the country!
My point was he like you obviously don't understand the "optics"... i.e. 93 million people that can work are out of work!]

I understand your optics just fine.

You are flailing around looking for something to attack President Obama with- and rather than actually attacking him for his policies- you thought you had a real winner for taking 1/3 as many vacation days as Bush took.

So?

Bush claims to be a Christian. His administration lied to the face of Pat Tillman's parents about his death. Bush never apologized.

If you want to play Presidential hypocrisy between Bush and Obama, feel free to roll the dice.

Bush campaigned on not nation building.
Yet we spent billions rebuilding Iraq.
After we spent billions destroying Iraq.

Your move.

You are deflecting, the idiot lib praised Obama while slamming Bush for troops killed ignoring that nearly 3x troops have been killed in Afghanistan under Obama vs Bush. Do you have a counter point that is not deflection? I doubt it.

Not sure whom you're speaking about or what the context was.

But if you're interested in the truth here it is: The reason Bush wasn't spilling so much blood in Afghanistan was because he was busy sending our best and brightest into the Iraqi meat grinder instead under the guise of WMDs being there.

Those are the facts, spin away.

You're Marvel Comics super villain name is Deflecto!

You are? Your Marvel Comics super villain name is Incorrecto!

Hey I could have named you Harpo but I was being nice.

Forum List

Back