'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

Are you sure? Trump says Obama is president. Maybe y'all should make up your minds..

Where did I ever mention Obama? :cuckoo: Deflection is all you have, sadly there is no cure for TDS. :itsok:

So is Biden fit to run the country? Your topic is about being of fit mind to be POTUS, yet you have nothing to say about the one currently holding the office? C'mon, you can do it, be honest for once in your miserable life.

Where did I ever mention Obama? :cuckoo: Deflection is all you have, sadly there is no cure for TDS. :itsok:

So is Biden fit to run the country? Your topic is about being of fit mind to be POTUS, yet you have nothing to say about the one currently holding the office? C'mon, you can do it, be honest for once in your miserable life.
Euh..read the title of the thread. You're welcome

Euh..read the title of the thread. You're welcome

So you have zero ability to be honest, just shocking!

I know you don't want to talk about Biden, it destroys every part of your 'argument'.

Why would a TDS'er want to discuss the apparent dementia of the sitting POTUS, the same POTUS running against Trump in the next election. The piece of shit, lying, corrupt 50 year leach that currently resides in the WH is getting his just rewards. He won't remember who he is or how to tie his shoes in about year, such poetic justice. :cool:

So you have zero ability to be honest, just shocking!

I know you don't want to talk about Biden, it destroys every part of your 'argument'.

Why would a TDS'er want to discuss the apparent dementia of the sitting POTUS, the same POTUS running against Trump in the next election. The piece of shit, lying, corrupt 50 year leach that currently resides in the WH is getting his just rewards. He won't remember who he is or how to tie his shoes in about year, such poetic justice. :cool:
So you refuse to admit you were wrong. Please quit wasting my time then if you aren't going to even try to have a conversation. Goodbye

So you refuse to admit you were wrong. Please quit wasting my time then if you aren't going to even try to have a conversation. Goodbye

Yes, run away like a good little TDS'er typically does. Give your vote to Biden, while screeching about Trump's 'dementia'. Hysterical. :auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally. Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling...
Why some people give this demented fool a pass is pathetic...

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally.

Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling a story about Russia and other foreign parties when he made a slip that was apparently not intentional.

Trump was talking about how he dealt with terrorists when he was the president, before he mentioned what he called a "rigged" 2020 election.

Again?! Jesus, doesn't even know who he is running against!
Obammy and Pooprypants are one and the same Libtard.
No mistake.

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally. Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling...
Why some people give this demented fool a pass is pathetic...

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally.

Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling a story about Russia and other foreign parties when he made a slip that was apparently not intentional.

Trump was talking about how he dealt with terrorists when he was the president, before he mentioned what he called a "rigged" 2020 election.

Again?! Jesus, doesn't even know who he is running against!
Yes he is running against Obama, Trump knows it, and any sane human does also, joe is a puppet!

Forum List

Back