Biden failing to report lavish vacation gifts as required by law.

A week long stay at a Lake Tahoe mansion when the owner isn’t there has no value, right Simp?

Just like your claim 20 acres of prime Palm Beach waterfront acreage has “no value”, right Dragonlady

How do you know the owner wasn't at home in any of these cases, or that Biden wasn't paying rent for them, if they were vacant?

Then there is this:

Biden’s ties to Nantucket date back to his US senatorial days, with recent records indicating his rental of Rubenstein’s home since 2014, now graciously gifted to the Bidens for the annual holiday.

The article goes on to state that the owner of the Nantucket property now does speaking and philanthrophy, so why would he be seeking to influence the President?

So even the New York Post says he has a history of renting his vacation properties. Perhaps that's why he hasn't reported them as gifts.

A reminder: Clarence Thomas is life long jurist who has never earned more than $255,000 in his life, who was accepting gifts from billionaires who had cases before the the Supreme Court.

Keep posting, Nostra DumbAss. You just keep looking more and more desperate.
How do I know? I read the link, Stupid.

So did I and nowhere did it say that the owners of these properties weren't at home when Biden visited, except at the Nantucket property which he's been renting for years.

Especially with right wing media spinning a story like this one. Read EXACTLY what it says because they always slant things to make harmless things seem suspicious to Nostra DumbAsses like you.

Forum List

Back