Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

“The FBI released video of the suspect in the crime. The man in the video allegedly said before the attack, “I hate white people” and that he was going to “hurt this guy.” According to the FBI, the suspect then attacked the only white person at the bus stop.

Joe Weston is a Supervisory Special Agent in the St. Louis field office.

“Proceeded to walk past other bystanders there at the bus stop. Attacked the victim with what appeared to be a concrete brick. Struck him in the head, causing significant damage,” he said.

The victim was knocked unconscious and the suspect ran away. The suspect is described as a black male between the age of 20 and 40, 5′5″ to 5′10″ and 140 to 160 pounds.”

FBI offering $10k reward for information leading to arrest of hate crime suspect

Black Culture

Adam smith was okay with prostitution. Selling your sexual organs was good for him.

Drug dealing was also good.
A financial arrangement between consenting adults? Seems like a rather tame position in the era of child sexual mutilation.

20 years ago selling weed in Michigan was “dealing drugs”. Today there are more recreational dispensaries in my city than public schools. Is that no longer “dealing drugs”? I do believe there are serious pubic health considerations in narcotics legislation. Especially in the era of opioids. In both cases, the prohibition of these trades also have their own negative impacts on public health and safety. However, strictly in an economic context, legalization, regulation and taxation makes a lot of sense.

…….Ah, screw it. What could an old white man like Smith understand about the lifestyle?

575E4307-276D-4069-82E1-8F8264B5CEF8.jpeg

Forum List

Back