After all these hateful GOP years, they're finally calling for calm?

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
As Republican infighting grows, donors call for calm

WASHINGTON (AP) — Worried about "Republican-on-Republican violence," top party donors are taking action, with one firing off a letter calling for more civility and another seeking to block businessman Donald Trump from the debate stage altogether.

Foster Friess, a Wyoming-based investor and one of the party's top 20 donors in the last presidential contest, issued a letter to 16 White House prospects and the Republican National Committee late last week calling for candidates to stay on the "civility reservation."

As Republican infighting grows donors call for calm - Yahoo News

at least they are not united behind only one candidate as the libercommies are in defending their qween Hitlery, who BTW is "sinking fast" did you read that article also ? :lmao:

at least they are not united behind only one candidate as the libercommies are in defending their qween Hitlery, who BTW is "sinking fast" did you read that article also ? :lmao:
You and Hillary wish all were unified to vote for her, to help your deflection...

The GOP is candidate heavy. In the 20s still? It all comes down to one candidate or don't you know how this works? Hillary is fine, better watch out for Trump. Some are hoping he gets removed from the debates altogether.

The GOP is candidate heavy. In the 20s still? It all comes down to one candidate or don't you know how this works? Hillary is fine, better watch out for Trump. Some are hoping he gets removed from the debates altogether.
Just a question Sarah? What is the difference between Hillary and Trump?

They are both rich, power hungry and ruthless.

Hillary is very smart, Democratic and has Bill Clinton on her team. Trump is a nutbar, womanizing, low class, pig.

Any questions?

The difference is, Clinton will stay in the race.

Hillary is very smart, Democratic and has Bill Clinton on her team. Trump is a nutbar, womanizing, low class, pig.

Any questions?
I believe Bill and Don would like to go girl chasing in a bar...

Foxnews is going to cull the field in about a month with it's 'top ten candidates only' debate.
Even 10 is chaos.

The most absurd part of this 10 limit deal by Foxnews is that they will be using poll averages,

and because even as averages the polls have significant margins of error,

that means that mathematically about 10 at the bottom will be effectively tied while vying for 5 spots,

and Fox will just take the 5 that APPEAR to be ahead based on the raw numbers.

As Republican infighting grows, donors call for calm

WASHINGTON (AP) — Worried about "Republican-on-Republican violence," top party donors are taking action, with one firing off a letter calling for more civility and another seeking to block businessman Donald Trump from the debate stage altogether.

Foster Friess, a Wyoming-based investor and one of the party's top 20 donors in the last presidential contest, issued a letter to 16 White House prospects and the Republican National Committee late last week calling for candidates to stay on the "civility reservation."

As Republican infighting grows donors call for calm - Yahoo News
It's all about the thirst and hunger for power and influence. It's about climbing the political ladder at all cost. It's a power struggle for the world's highest office. It's about egos, self-service, and fame. It has absolutely nothing to do with serving this once great nation and her citizens. It has absolutely nothing to do with making this a better world, establishing peace and harmony, and determination to return America to its place as the most envied nation on Earth. Politics is dirty, a vicious game of one-upsmanship, back-stabbing, favoritism, catering to special interests, and greed.

Donors to political figures have their own interest at heart. Donors donate seeking preferential treatment, favoritism, favorable legislation and policies, and political influence. And, it's no surprise or secret, it works. Our politicians are bought and paid for. By the time they take office, they owe many favors, and they return those favors while in office. Our politicians are mere puppets dancing to the tunes played by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. The current state of this once great nation is a testament to "The Selling of America". And, voters aid and abet those willing to sell America to the highest bidder.

lol, anyone see the irony here coming from the Op? who can't make the claim they aren't a HATER. this thread proves that. My gawd we have seen so much hate directed at "we the people" by the LEFT/lib/dems since Obama was elected. it's been the most miserable 7 years I can remember since the 60-70's

sheesh

Sorry Sarah, But you and all you like her on the left and your two faced hypocrisy NEEDS to be pointed out. or you'll go around beating your chest as if you are the saintly people of the world

Last edited:
Hillary is very smart

What has she said that impressed you? You know, that's different from what every other liberal says every day
Why do you ask, doesn't she impress you as being a very smart woman? I mean just her credentials alone are impressive.

I ask because you said she's "very smart." What is that based on?

She seems like a run of the mill politician to me. I see no sign of exceptional intelligence. All I hear is her parroting every other liberal. How is that intelligence? Even you memorized the Democratic party positions. So if she's "very smart," how did she impress you?

I hope Trump makes a strong showing.

Any questions?
Trump never took bribes. Trump never erased documents. Trump never covered for his rapist womanizing husband.
Any questions?

Hillary is very smart

What has she said that impressed you? You know, that's different from what every other liberal says every day
Why do you ask, doesn't she impress you as being a very smart woman? I mean just her credentials alone are impressive.

I ask because you said she's "very smart." What is that based on?

She seems like a run of the mill politician to me. I see no sign of exceptional intelligence. All I hear is her parroting every other liberal. How is that intelligence? Even you memorized the Democratic party positions. So if she's "very smart," how did she impress you?
She was valedictorian in college. She won elections. She has a name and a vagina. What more proof could you want??

New Topics

Forum List

Back