Summer vacation Obama style versus George Bush

I guess the whole point is that he's being uppity?

NO he's making fools of you! And he told you he would because he is so smarter then you!
Remember Obama told us in 1995, he was going to lie to us. Going to FOOL us. Using "tricks"..."tactics".
from his book... "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

You are satisfied! You are revealed for the idiots and fools that you are!

You are deflecting, the idiot lib praised Obama while slamming Bush for troops killed ignoring that nearly 3x troops have been killed in Afghanistan under Obama vs Bush. Do you have a counter point that is not deflection? I doubt it.

Not sure whom you're speaking about or what the context was.

But if you're interested in the truth here it is: The reason Bush wasn't spilling so much blood in Afghanistan was because he was busy sending our best and brightest into the Iraqi meat grinder instead under the guise of WMDs being there.

Those are the facts, spin away.

You're Marvel Comics super villain name is Deflecto!

You are? Your Marvel Comics super villain name is Incorrecto!

Hey I could have named you Harpo but I was being nice.
Any actual argument, Pubtroll MORON?

Shouldn't you be working on your manifesto.

Wait Wait Wait Rubio has an $80,000 boat
Nobody cares....more Faux outrage and making mountains out of mole hills. What about the 1% getting 99% of new wealth and the nonrich and the country going to Hell under Voodoo the last 30 years, ya brain dead hater dupes?
Obama IS part of the One Percent....
And he wants to raise taxes on HIMSELF and raise nonrich's pay, vacation time and parental leave, daycare.etc etc... Ay caramba. Then there's greedy idiot lying a-hole Pub 1%ers...your heroes, hater dupe.

Not sure whom you're speaking about or what the context was.

But if you're interested in the truth here it is: The reason Bush wasn't spilling so much blood in Afghanistan was because he was busy sending our best and brightest into the Iraqi meat grinder instead under the guise of WMDs being there.

Those are the facts, spin away.

You're Marvel Comics super villain name is Deflecto!

You are? Your Marvel Comics super villain name is Incorrecto!

Hey I could have named you Harpo but I was being nice.
Any actual argument, Pubtroll MORON?

Shouldn't you be working on your manifesto.
I am. You're a perfect example of Pub/hater dupes. Great job!

NO he's making fools of you! And he told you he would because he is so smarter then you!
Remember Obama told us in 1995, he was going to lie to us. Going to FOOL us. Using "tricks"..."tactics".

People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

Then he wrote that he decided to get serious and help regular people in the US. Thank goodness, hater dupe functional morons. And a tactic is not necessarily a trick, unless you're a lying greedy idiot Pub, dupe.

Obama is a phony and so are his supporters.....what a waste of 8 years!

."

Then he wrote that he decided to get serious and help regular people in the US. Thank goodness, hater dupe functional morons. And a tactic is not necessarily a trick, unless you're a lying greedy idiot Pub, dupe.

Again.... Obama told you in the above...
."

Is that you?
A satisfied FFO as long as the black man was not an angry black man you believe EVERYTHING he says is true.
And as Obama said.."FFOs are revealed"! Revealed as FOOLS FOR Obama .
Your ignorance will be noted.

President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama earned an adjusted gross income of $477,383 in 2014, and they paid $93,362 in total taxes, according to federal income tax returns released by the White House on Friday. The president's effective federal income tax rate was 19.6 percent.Apr 10, 2015
How much did the Obamas and Bidens pay in taxes in 2014 - CBS News

BUT... what should they have paid if they didn't take all the tax loopholes they decry?
On their adjusted taxable income of $477,383 they should have paid 39.6% They took the tax loopholes they decry and SAVED 20%!
Phony baloney people like them complaining about the "little people" and need raise tax rates are just plain lying!
The Obama's can donate to the Federal government if they are so concerned the tax rates they pay are too low!
Gifts to the United States Government Questions and Answers Financial Management Service
Citizens who wish to make a general donation to the U.S. government may send contributions to a specific account called "Gifts to the United States." This account was established in 1843 to accept gifts, such as bequests, from individuals wishing to express their patriotism to the United States. Money deposited into this account is for general use by the federal government and can be available for budget needs. These contributions are considered an unconditional gift to the government. Financial gifts can be made by check or money order payable to the United States Treasury and mailed to the address below.

Gifts to the United States
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Credit Accounting Branch
3700 East-West Highway, Room 622D
Hyattsville, MD 20782

Tax Brackets Federal Income Tax Rates 2000 through 2015

BUT The Obama's donated $70,712 (14.8 percent of their income)
By the way GWB contributed a total of $165,660 to churches and charitable organizations. or or 23% and paid 30.8%!
Bush earned 719 000 in 2007 - CNN.com

So the loud mouth bitching Obama's paid only 19.6% while Bush paid 30.8%
loud mouth Obamas' "we be for the poor people!!!".... donated 14.8% while Bush donated 23%
Screen Shot 2015-07-08 at 7.35.52 AM.png

AGAIN talkers like Obama continue to FOOL idiots and then they are the same ones taking all the tax loop holes!!!

Obama is a phony and so are his supporters.....what a waste of 8 years!

No wars started. Less problems caused. Yeah, what a foowkin' waste of 8 years.
Absolutely NO problems! RIGHT! NO problems like these:
Recession
1) Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?
Because you don't seem to comprehend... RECESSIONS are like football length tankers... it takes miles to turn one...i.e. so does
a "RECESSION"... it doesn't just start the day NBER states... it is a slow degradation and it started under CLINTON!!!

Source: USATODAY.com - It s official 2001 recession only lasted eight months

A Major $5 trillion market loss
2) Are you aware that the dot.com bust occurred and cost $5 trillion in losses?
Again Clinton laid claim BUT someone had to pay and it occurred during Bush's first year! $5 trillion in market losses MEAN lost tax revenue
PLUS JOBS!!!!
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
Source: The dot-com bubble How to lose 5 trillion Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

The worst attacks on the USA in History.. 3,000 deaths!!!
3)Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets. Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York.
Are you aware this happened???
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Source: The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

4) $1 trillion in losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history.
The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!
1. Hurricane Katrina (LA/MS/AL/FL) 2005 1833 $133,800,000,000
6. Hurricane Ike (TX/LA/MS) 2008 112 $27,000,000,000
7. Hurricane Wilma (FL) 2005 35 $17,100,000,000
8. Hurricane Rita (TX/LA) 2005 119 $17,100,000,000
9. Hurricane Charley (FL) 2004 35 $16,500,000,000
12. Midwest Floods 2008 24 $15,000,000,000
13. Hurricane Ivan (FL/AL) 2004 57 $13,000,000,000
14. 30-State Drought 2002 0 $11,400,000,000
Costliest U.S. Weather Disasters Weather Underground

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :
a) 400,000 jobs lost due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita ,
b) 2,800,000 jobs lost in alone due to 9/11,
c) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts...
In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property.. IN SPITE of that:

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!
Government Revenue Details Federal State Local for 2008 - Charts

2000 $236.2 billion surplus
2001 $128.2 billion surplus
2002 $157.8 billion deficit.. also 9/11 occurred and tax revenues lowered for years later
2003 $377.6 billion deficit.. BRAND new cabinet Homeland Security, plus loans made to businesses.. again tax revenues down..affect of 9/11
2004 $412.7 billion deficit.. Revenues up by 5.5% spending increased and economy getting back.
2005 $318.3 billion deficit.. revenues up by 14.5% deficit decreasing at rate of 22%
2006 $248.2 billion deficit.. revenues up by 11.7% deficit decrease 22%
2007 $160.7 billion deficit.. revenues up by 6.7% deficit decrease 35%
2008 $458.6 billion deficit.. revenues down and deficit INCREASED TARP loan mostly...
Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

Largest Gross Domestic Product in history!!
When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $12.355,271,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,359,490,000,000
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION.
So how did those 4 gigantic events affect the Gross Domestic Product from 2000 to 2009?

So starting in 2001 132,548,000 people were working.
At the end of 2008 138,056,000 people working..

IN spite of recession, dot.com bust, 9/11, worst hurricanes.... MORE people were working... more tax revenue was collected. GDP grew!

And 9/11, the longest, stupidest wars ever, and a corrupt world depression...great job!
Of course you NEVER heard of the Gorelick Memo...
1991 Cease Fire...
what is a "corrupt world depression"????
You really are a classic perfect example of a FFO!

This is what the FFOs think is OK!!! Remember FFOs attack Christians, Americans and conservatives BUT they defend these actions!!!

In late June, ISIS executed and crucified two children in Mayadin on similar charges of having violated the fast.

According to the British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, the boys were seized after being found eating and were later killed with placards reading, “Not fasting in Ramadan” hung around their necks.

ISIS Crucifies Dozens for Breaking Ramadan Fast - Breitbart

America is ruled by Globalist Elite Royalty. They're above the People. And the law.

Last edited:

."

Nobody believes you/cared about it the first 8,000 times you posted it. Get a life.

Forum List

Back