Suit Jackets And T Shirts Don’t Mix

I guess minding your own business isn't American enough for ya....... :lmao:
I'll decide what my business is, not you.

Whether someone wears a tshirt and sport coat or not is not even close to being your business.
It's ok, just so long as he doesn't put steak sauce on his steak! Now that shit right there is outrageous!

Not putting steak sauce on a fine steak is the 11th Commandment. Look it up.

If the steak needs sauce or setsup, you should have ordered the fish.

I think everyone should wear a t-shirt with a sport coat today in honor of Projectionist so we can all show him just how much we appreciate him. :eusa_whistle:

I think everyone should wear a t-shirt with a sport coat today in honor of Projectionist so we can all show him just how much we appreciate him. :eusa_whistle:
Someday you will rise to almost the level of the Protectionist, and he will allow you to hold his coat for him. Just keep working on it. :biggrin:

miami-vice-7a.jpg

This guy makes it look easy!

To look stupid.

One must know how to separate TV from real life. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Spoken like you know how to mind your own business.
So one shouldn't exercise their freedom of speech, and express opinions ? Even on something as harmless as clothing fashion ? To simply do that, is not a blow against minding one's own business.

I understand the difference completely.

Protectionist is one of those people (we have a few on these forums) who actually believes that what he thinks or likes are the ONLY things anyone should think or like. And he often favors legislation to enforce that nonsense.
You have a great talent for getting things wrong. But it's your right. I don't condemn you for it. :biggrin:

miami-vice-7a.jpg

This guy makes it look easy!

To look stupid.

One must know how to separate TV from real life. :rolleyes:
Don Johnson did not look stupid in the TV series he starred in. Nor do I "look stupid" for pointing out that he looked good dressed like that. At the time I'm sure Mr. Johnson could have had more women that you have ever seen, providing of course you like women.

Someday you will rise to almost the level of the Protectionist, and he will allow you to hold his coat for him. Just keep working on it. :biggrin:
I'm wearing my New Balance shoes, with ratty old jeans, a nice clean t-shirt and a sport coat just in your honor. Matter of fact we're working on making that look super popular again just for you. :thup:

I'm wearing my New Balance shoes, with ratty old jeans, a nice clean t-shirt and a sport coat just in your honor. Matter of fact we're working on making that look super popular again just for you. :thup:
As for holding one's coat? Didn't I see you at the millionaires club last week checking coats and hats? You look like the checker who took my coat and hat.

I got out my tweed jacket and a nice silk tshirt the other night to go to my favorite bar. I was a bit over dressed for the place, but got a few compliments.

Spoken like you know how to mind your own business.
So one shouldn't exercise their freedom of speech, and express opinions ? Even on something as harmless as clothing fashion ? To simply do that, is not a blow against minding one's own business.

I never said you didn't have the right to speak about whatever you want. But, whether you have the right to speak on it does not make it any of your business. Or are you saying that you have the right to say what you want but other people don't have the right to wear what they want?

I guess minding your own business isn't American enough for ya....... :lmao:

Whether someone wears a tshirt and sport coat or not is not even close to being your business.
It's ok, just so long as he doesn't put steak sauce on his steak! Now that shit right there is outrageous!

And if fish needs tartar sauce you should have ordered the steak. It's all about individual taste preferences. What some people find unappetizing others find to be a culinary delight. For many people there are some cuts of meat that are enhanced by steak sauce or ketchup (which is nothing more than another type of sauce). During my long life I have put ketchup and a variety of other sauces on various cuts of meat. However I have never adorned a slice of roast prime rib with a condiment other than a home-made horseradish sauce. I make my horseradish sauce using fresh horseradish, cream cheese, sour cream, dried mustard, onion juice, Tabasco sauce and a few other ingredients. If I gave you the complete recipe I would have to kill you.

I could never understand why some people accept the use of ketchup, mustard, relish and a host of other condiments on hamburgers which are nothing more than ground beef, but find the use of steak sauce and ketchup on un-ground beef to be taboo.

Bottom line: When you're cooking for yourself, make your food the way YOU like it. When you are cooking for other people, make the food the way THEY like it. Anything else is culinary insanity.

And if fish needs tartar sauce you should have ordered the steak. It's all about individual taste preferences. What some people find unappetizing others find to be a culinary delight. For many people there are some cuts of meat that are enhanced by steak sauce or ketchup (which is nothing more than another type of sauce). During my long life I have put ketchup and a variety of other sauces on various cuts of meat. However I have never adorned a slice of roast prime rib with a condiment other than a home-made horseradish sauce. I make my horseradish sauce using fresh horseradish, cream cheese, sour cream, dried mustard, onion juice, Tabasco sauce and a few other ingredients. If I gave you the complete recipe I would have to kill you.

I could never understand why some people accept the use of ketchup, mustard, relish and a host of other condiments on hamburgers which are nothing more than ground beef, but find the use of steak sauce and ketchup on un-ground beef to be taboo.

Bottom line: When you're cooking for yourself, make your food the way YOU like it. When you are cooking for other people, make the food the way THEY like it. Anything else is culinary insanity.
So you agree, no ketchup on hot dogs then.

Right now I'm wearing a tee-shirt, gym shorts and flip flops. Might put a sports jacket on just to complete my ensemble.......

I'm conservative when it comes to all things except condiments.

I'm conservative when it comes to all things except condiments.

That's just one of the reasons you will always be my hero.

0b647366372c2c460adbe610d4a48e6f692804c4bb62fb58a8cdf51ea8c2ad43.jpg

Forum List

Back