ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Are you ready for grand juries to indict Biden and his gang?

Before you claim it won't happen, we did not think Democrats would stoop this low either. But here we are. Grand juries are said to indict ham sandwiches.
Robert, take a listen to this video, this is how demofks fight....

Are you ready for grand juries to indict Biden and his gang?

Before you claim it won't happen, we did not think Democrats would stoop this low either. But here we are. Grand juries are said to indict ham sandwiches.
That's the saying, but it's not actually all that realistic.

Biden won't be indicted. It's a fantasy.

How the ballot got in the count is another completely separate issue
Only separate for the loser. If Dems couid get away with cheating with fake ballots we would have a filibuster proof Senate and at least three less right wing Catholics on the Supreme Court.

That's the saying, but it's not actually all that realistic.

Biden won't be indicted. It's a fantasy.
Biden is far more guilty than Trump is. And The eastman Memo was not followed. Had it been Trump would still be president.

If there is no charge, there is no defendant. You are putting the cart before the horse.

Perhaps you are confusing it with a criminal proceeding in the courts.
if there is evidence that some prosecutor has that he/she is against an individual, that is a suspect, if a suspect is charged that suspect becomes a defendant. Not sure why you struggle with this.

Fraud does not have to be successful to be illegal.

Just because we catch someone attempting to break the law, it's still a crime.
There was no law that was broken. There was therefore no attempt.

Biden is far more guilty than Trump is. And The eastman Memo was not followed. Had it been Trump would still be president.
Eastman was part of a criminal conspiracy.

Biden hasn't done anything of the sort.

Eastman was part of a criminal conspiracy.

Biden hasn't done anything of the sort.
According to you, all Biden had to do was think of defrauding us. And he sure did that many times.

According to you, all Biden had to do was think of defrauding us. And he sure did that many times.
I never said anything of the sort.

A conspiracy requires more than thinking of something. It requires actions to further the conspiracy. In Trump's instance, the fake electors meeting and sending in fake electoral votes was one of numerous actions to further the conspiracy.

Try not to put words in people's mouths.

If I attempt to cheat on my taxes and am caught before doing so, you can go to prison.
Not me. I have never been in prison. Even as your cellmate.

Seems to me you should discuss this issue with an attorney.

Forum List

Back