ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

One more time. Illegal ballots can be counted as many times as you want. It means nothing. We needed to see the envelopes with signatures. Why didn't we?

My post had nothing to do with thar, FruitLoops.

Sure they did. Here it is....

70543816007-ap-22357159408441.jpg
wtf is that?

Liar. They investigated Trump's claims and found them to be unfounded.
They were not Trump's claims. They were claims of people who were there and saw the fraud. Those people were smeared or ignored. I posted a link with all the things wrong in the swing states. And they have not been debunked.

You are fucking dense. So you know.
You can’t seem to understand that the fake electors were not actually electors as they claimed.

You also can’t seem to understand that election results can’t be changed after the safe harbor date.

They were not Trump's claims. They were claims of people who were there and saw the fraud. Those people were smeared or ignored. I posted a link with all the things wrong in the swing states. And they have not been debunked.

Of course they were. Who do you think started the whole Big Lie campaign?

I said a proper investigation would reveal the winner. If the winner changed the electors were ready.

There were no active ongoing investigations ordered by any court beyond December 14, 2020

Not true.
December 14, 2020 was the deadline that states had to resolve disputes originated by the declared loser. If a dispute in one state is not resolved by then they risk their Presidential Election results being tossed if not resolved by January 6.

I believe Hawaii was resolved by January 6.

I bet the flip went to a demofk
It went to the candidate with the most votes following a recount that occurs in every close election.

Gore ran out of time to do a state wide recount so the Supreme Court decided the recount must end while Bush was still ahead , Gore ran out of challenges so he conceded save we got Bush tax cut for the wealthy and a 15 year quagmire in Iraq that cost taxpayers trillions of dollars and a lot of dead and wounded human beings all because Bush lied.

They were fraudulent certifications that were not authenticated according to election law.

The criminal intent for signing fake certifications was to accomplish this:

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

They weren't certified at all... no law was broken.

Which is what makes them fraudulent. How are you not getting that?

They could never have been used. You just want to believe that the people behind this were too stupid to know otherwise, I don't. They're far smarter and more knowledgeable on the topic than you ever will be. They didn't think they were breaking any laws because they weren't.

A state grand jury in Arizona on Wednesday indicted so-called "fake electors" who backed then-President Donald Trump in 2020, following a sprawling investigation into the alleged efforts to overturn Joe Biden’s win in the presidential election in the state.

Among those charged is Kelli Ward, who served as chair of the Arizona GOP during the 2020 election and the immediate aftermath. She tweeted on Jan. 6, 2021, after the attack on the U.S. Capitol: “Congress is adjourned. Send the elector choice back to the legislatures.” Ward was a consistent propagator of false claims that Arizona’s election results were rigged.

Others charged include: state legislators Anthony Kern and Jake Hoffman; Michael Ward, Kelli Ward’s husband; Tyler Bowyer, the RNC’s Arizona committeeman and the chief operating officer of the Trump-aligned Turning Point USA; Greg Safsten, the former Arizona GOP executive director; former U.S. Senate candidate Jim Lamon; Robert Montgomery, the former head of the Cochise County GOP; and Republican Party activists Samuel Moorhead, Nancy Cottle and Loraine Pellegrino.

Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes, a Democrat, won her election to be the state’s chief prosecutor in November 2022, replacing Republican Mark Brnovich, a one-time ally of Trump who later earned the former president’s scorn for not substantiating Trump’s claims of election fraud in the state.

“We have to make sure that it’s clear to everyone it’s unacceptable to try to steal an election, to undermine and overthrow an election, and that’s what happened,” Mayes told MSNBC last year after her election victory. “We have to make sure what happened in 2020 never happens again.”

Could one of the unindicted co conspirators be Donald Trump?

Looks like Rudy Giulliani is one on the co conspirators. It's just getting worse and worse, and it's only April boys and girls.

Holy shit. It is worse.

Are you ready for grand juries to indict Biden and his gang?

Before you claim it won't happen, we did not think Democrats would stoop this low either. But here we are. Grand juries are said to indict ham sandwiches.

It went to the candidate with the most votes following a recount that occurs in every close election.

Gore ran out of time to do a state wide recount so the Supreme Court decided the recount must end while Bush was still ahead , Gore ran out of challenges so he conceded save we got Bush tax cut for the wealthy and a 15 year quagmire in Iraq that cost taxpayers trillions of dollars and a lot of dead and wounded human beings all because Bush lied.
hahahaahahahahahaha. I know how one gets the win. How the ballot got in the count is another completely separate issue. And one, I don't believe was done within the scope of the election process.

It is odd how it is always by a few.

Forum List

Back