Need advice on chiropractic treatment

brenda897

Rookie
Apr 17, 2017
Hey!! A few months back I met with an accident and injured my left leg. I'm using crutches for a support while walking. I just hate it. Everyone is trying their best to comfort me but I feel it awkward.
I have been walking properly for years and now all of a sudden I need a support. This is hurting me a lot but I can't discuss this with anyone in my family. So I researched and saw that chiropractic care can help to recover from my situation. Is that true? There is a therapy centre in my locality (Toronto, Canada), I'm planning to give it a shot. Has anyone here undergone chiropractic treatment? How was your experience?

A good physiotherapist will be able to help you. And he's much less likely to sign you up to an expensive 10-week program.

Hey!! A few months back I met with an accident and injured my left leg. I'm using crutches for a support while walking. I just hate it. Everyone is trying their best to comfort me but I feel it awkward.
I have been walking properly for years and now all of a sudden I need a support. This is hurting me a lot but I can't discuss this with anyone in my family. So I researched and saw that chiropractic care can help to recover from my situation. Is that true? There is a therapy centre in my locality (Toronto, Canada), I'm planning to give it a shot. Has anyone here undergone chiropractic treatment? How was your experience?

Have you seen a medical dr. Have you been through physical therapy? what is wrong with your leg? or legs?

Stop meeting with accidents. They say it is just coffee and conversation, and the next thing you know you have stitches and broken bones.

Chiropractic mostly works for your back.

Not your leg.

You need physical therapy NOT chiropractic.

full body massage with happy ending, always makes me a happy camper.

Thanks for the reply!! I have read in articles that it's better to undergo chiropractic treatment after an accident as it will help to restore movement and improve the proper alignment of the body.
I have been to a medical doctor and he said I will be fine soon. Also, he advised taking proper rest for a while.

Chiropractic mostly works for your back.

Not your leg.

You need physical therapy NOT chiropractic.

Chiro can work for any body part. It depends on what is wrong. I have an impingement on a shoulder. 5 weeks of physio did shit. 2 visits to my chiro made it 10 times better. It's not for everything. A good chiro will know if he can help you.

Forum List

Back