Suit Jackets And T Shirts Don’t Mix

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Apparently, in recent years, somebody has come up with the idea of wearing the combination of a suit jacket and a T-Shirt (usually black).

I can hardly think of a less aesthetic wardrobe aspect. I can also hardly think of a dumber one (with the exception of young black guys showing off their underpants).

So dudes: if you’re wearing a suit jacket, wear a collar and a tie. If you’re wearing a T-Shirt (as outerwear), don’t wear a suit jacket.

images
GOOD

images
GOOD

upload_2017-4-17_12-52-1.jpeg
BAD

upload_2017-4-17_12-52-50.jpeg
VERY BAD

Apparently, in recent years, somebody has come up with the idea of wearing the combination of a suit jacket and a T-Shirt (usually black).

I can hardly think of a less aesthetic wardrobe aspect. I can also hardly think of a dumber one (with the exception of young black guys showing off their underpants).

So dudes: if you’re wearing a suit jacket, wear a collar and a tie. If you’re wearing a T-Shirt (as outerwear), don’t wear a suit jacket.

images
GOOD

images
GOOD

View attachment 122053 BAD

View attachment 122055VERY BAD
Recent years? Shit dud, it's retro now, Don Johnson made that look popular in Miami Vice which premiered in 1984. Where have you been hiding? :dunno:

Last edited:

images
GOOD

images
GOOD

Recent years? Shit dud, it's retro now, Done Johnson made that look popular in Miami Vice which premiered in 1984. Where have you been hiding? :dunno:

He's had his head buried in the 19th Century and still believes Robber Barons are good for America.

images
GOOD

images
GOOD

Recent years? Shit dud, it's retro now, Done Johnson made that look popular in Miami Vice which premiered in 1984. Where have you been hiding? :dunno:

He's had his head buried in the 19th Century and still believes Robber Barons are good for America.
They're not??!!

Does that mean I have to re-write my goals?

images
GOOD

images
GOOD

I am too busy looking at tha bootay to care.

Maybe you caught the ghey recently?

images
GOOD

images
GOOD

They're not??!!

First of all are you of noble blood? Did daddy give you $11 million Dollars simply because you are of his issue?

If not, I think being a "Baron" is beyond your reach; now, you being a robber is open to discussion. Do you put more value on money and wealth, and thus lack empathy for others? That's the deciding question.

Recent years? Shit dud, it's retro now, Don Johnson made that look popular in Miami Vice which premiered in 1984. Where have you been hiding? :dunno:
1984 is recent, when you're 71 years old. I suppose to youngsters it would seem like a long time ago. :laugh:

images
GOOD

images
GOOD

They're not??!!

First of all are you of noble blood? Did daddy give you $11 million Dollars simply because you are of his issue?

If not, I think being a "Baron" is beyond your reach; now, you being a robber is open to discussion. Do you put more value on money and wealth, and thus lack empathy for others? That's the deciding question.
Yup, noble blood on my dad's side.......... Don't need daddy to give me $11 million, how many of the robber barons started out poor..........
For that much money I'll put on my best Scrooge impression and if you don't find any of this funny you need to consult a shrink about your anal retentive issues. :thup:

No it's not, because it's OFF TOPIC! Not get back on track, traitor.

upload_2017-4-17_14-7-14.png

Forum List

Back