Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
People wearing BLM T-shirts caused absolute chaos they killed people in the summer of 2020. They attacked huge numbers of people caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

The January 6 protesters killed not a single person not a single one. At worst they got into violent fist fights, but that was only a small portion of them. They did not loot the capitol building.

But certainly looking at this type of political violence from both sides(it overwhelmingly comes from the far left,), you really have to think clearly, and what’s best for the future of this country. Looking at how all other countries have handled these issues and how the United States has handled violent labor disputes in the late 19th and early 20th century. One would have to be an absolute monster, an evil satanic beast to believe that somebody who wasn’t even involved in the BLM riots or the January 6 protests but was perhaps a proud boys leader or a BLM leader should have to go to jail for 22 years.

If a BLM rioter or a January 6 rioter punched a cop in the face. There’s no way they should ever get 22 years in jail. That is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

BLM riders attempted to attack and they did attack government buildings attempting to overthrow law and order. But neither group had tanks or airplanes with them or had a 1 million man army….. only somebody who is stupid or evil, motivated by the devil would lie and say they could “overthrow the government.”

1693955148161.png

1693955202800.png

I’m a critic of Black Lives Matter, but if I saw a young black man clock a police officer in the face, and I believe he should get 22 years in jail …that would be evil. I don’t think a Black Lives Matter young man, a young man wearing a BLM T-shirt, who viciously attacked police should ever get 22 years in jail. I’m a Catholic. . You see the time doesn’t fit the crime.

For the left-wing people in the US message board …if you think for a moment that a Black Lives Matter protester, who entered a government building and then walked around the Minnesota police building like many of them did, and that they deserve five years in jail like the January 6 protesters got for simply walking around the building …that’s pure evil. We need change in this country country.

Last edited:
People wearing BLM T-shirts cause absolute chaos they killed people. They attacked huge numbers of people cause billions of dollars worth of damage.

The January 6 protesters killed, not a single person not a single one. At worst they got a violent fist fight, but that was only a small portion of them. They did not loot the capitol building BOM, riders murder, 25 people, injured thousands over the summer of 2020 causing billions of dollars worth of damage. They got little or no prison time.

But certainly looking at this type of political violence from both sides, you really have to think clearly, and what’s best for the future of this country. Looking at all other countries have handled these issues. One would have to be an absolute monster, an evil satanic beast to believe that somebody who wasn’t even involved in the BLM riots or the January 6 protests but was perhaps a proud boys, leader, or a BLM leader should have to go to jail for 22 years.

Now let’s look at us even a BLM rider or a January 6 riot or punched a cop in the face. There’s no way they should ever get 22 years in jail. That is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

BLM riders attempted to attack and they did attack government buildings attempting to overthrow law and order. But neither group had tanks or airplanes with him now the group had a 1 million man army only somebody who is stupid or evil, motivated by the devil would lie and say they could overthrow the government.

View attachment 825272

View attachment 825273

I’m a critic of Black Lives Matter, but if I saw a young black man clock, a police officer in the face, and I believe he should get 22 years in jail that would be evil. I don’t think a Black Lives Matter young man, a young man wearing a BLM T-shirt, who viciously attacked police should ever get 22 years in jail. I’m a Catholic. I do think that way is just pure evil. It is, of course, cruel and unusual punishment. You see the time doesn’t fit the crime.

Brawl of the left-wing people in the US message board if you think for a moment that a Black Lives Matter writer, who entered a government building and then walked around the Minnesota police building like many of them did, and that they deserve five years in jail like the January 6 protesters got for simply walking around the building that’s pure evil. We need change in this country country.
Little fucker got off way to easy.

His Father thought he was escaping Torture and Political Persecutions immigrating from Cuba. Now his Grandkids lost their father over DC Communism on par with Fidel Castro regime. It is maddening every time you see one of these setups. sigh.

Appeal or hope they can't rig the next Vote and get in someone who will pardon them on Day1. Wow. That is tough hope.

The far left wing Democrats represent a small portion of the country. They are sick in the head. Motivated by evil. How can they live with themselves if they approve of sending someone to jail for a few years for simply entering the capital building walking around doing nothing(the shaman). And then they cheer on Black Lives Matter when they walked around illegally in the Minnesota police building. They don’t want blm people to get five years. It is hypocritical and it is evil. These are not Christians.

What is going on here? The proud boys leader gets 33 years in jail and he wasn’t even at the January 6 event. That is absolutely sickening. And yet Black Lives Matter leaders get No time in jail When they’re rioters actually killed people. This is shocking. Total Hypocrisy.. again These far left wing people are not Christians.

Are far left wing. Democrats represent a small portion of the country. They are sick in the head. Motivated by evil. How can I live with themselves if they approve of sending someone to jail for four years for simply entering the capital building walking around doing nothing. And then they cheer on Black Lives Matter when they walked around illegally in the Minnesota police building. They don’t want him to get five years. It is hypocritical and it is evil. These are not Christians.
That is simply delusional.

People wearing BLM T-shirts caused absolute chaos they killed people in the summer of 2020. They attacked huge numbers of people caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

The January 6 protesters killed not a single person not a single one. At worst they got into violent fist fights, but that was only a small portion of them. They did not loot the capitol building.

But certainly looking at this type of political violence from both sides(it overwhelmingly comes from the far left,), you really have to think clearly, and what’s best for the future of this country. Looking at how all other countries have handled these issues and how the United States has handled violent labor disputes in the late 19th and early 20th century. One would have to be an absolute monster, an evil satanic beast to believe that somebody who wasn’t even involved in the BLM riots or the January 6 protests but was perhaps a proud boys leader or a BLM leader should have to go to jail for 22 years.

If a BLM rioter or a January 6 rioter punched a cop in the face. There’s no way they should ever get 22 years in jail. That is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

BLM riders attempted to attack and they did attack government buildings attempting to overthrow law and order. But neither group had tanks or airplanes with them or had a 1 million man army….. only somebody who is stupid or evil, motivated by the devil would lie and say they could “overthrow the government.”

View attachment 825272

View attachment 825273

I’m a critic of Black Lives Matter, but if I saw a young black man clock a police officer in the face, and I believe he should get 22 years in jail …that would be evil. I don’t think a Black Lives Matter young man, a young man wearing a BLM T-shirt, who viciously attacked police should ever get 22 years in jail. I’m a Catholic. . You see the time doesn’t fit the crime.

For the left-wing people in the US message board …if you think for a moment that a Black Lives Matter protester, who entered a government building and then walked around the Minnesota police building like many of them did, and that they deserve five years in jail like the January 6 protesters got for simply walking around the building …that’s pure evil. We need change in this country country.

Dems run everything...so dems make the rules.

confucius big igloo.jpg

The far left wing Democrats represent a small portion of the country. They are sick in the head. Motivated by evil. How can they live with themselves if they approve of sending someone to jail for a few years for simply entering the capital building walking around doing nothing(the shaman). And then they cheer on Black Lives Matter when they walked around illegally in the Minnesota police building. They don’t want blm people to get five years. It is hypocritical and it is evil. These are not Christians.

What is going on here? The proud boys leader gets 33 years in jail and he wasn’t even at the January 6 event. That is absolutely sickening. And yet Black Lives Matter leaders get No time in jail When they’re rioters actually killed people. This is shocking. Total Hypocrisy.. again These far left wing people are not Christians.

1.jpeg

What is going on here? The proud boys leader gets 33 years in jail and he wasn’t even at the January 6 event. That is absolutely sickening. And yet Black Lives Matter leaders get No time in jail When they’re rioters actually killed people. This is shocking. Total Hypocrisy.. again These far left wing people are not Chrsupporters.

One was protesting a corrupt unfair justice system.

The other was protesting a poor loser immature man lying because he lost.

There is no comparison.

View attachment 825272

View attachment 825273

Another right winger who cant figure out how things work.

Forum List

Back