Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

You poor butt hurt, twice victimized snowflake.

First off the deep state police force fended off trump’s drinking buddy mini militia boys and 33 busloads of dumb ass, Ashley Babbitts, who wasted her money, buying her freaking round trip ticket from California to stop Joe Biden from being inaugurated.

I wonder if Q anon took up a collection to pay for her funeral.

Secondly, there’s the audacity of the justice department prosecuting a couple thousand legally insane or at least legally retarded Americans, knowing that shitting in the rotunda of the capital was a typical day of tourism, and the goal of stopping the steal never happened

How dare they?

And then, on top of that your excuse seems to be that large number of deplorable Republicans do not believe that Black Lives Matter is another classic case of what about ism
Piss off retard. Your defense of BLM criminals and support of the cowardly murderer Byrd mean you’re just another moron who can’t handle the truth. Then again, you’ve done nothing but spout bullshit this whole thread while cheering the murders, thieving, burning of buildings, and theft done by BLM thugs. While crying about what was, by YOUR side’s definition a peaceful protest.

People wearing BLM T-shirts caused absolute chaos they killed people in the summer of 2020. They attacked huge numbers of people caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

The January 6 protesters killed not a single person not a single one. At worst they got into violent fist fights, but that was only a small portion of them. They did not loot the capitol building.

But certainly looking at this type of political violence from both sides(it overwhelmingly comes from the far left,), you really have to think clearly, and what’s best for the future of this country. Looking at how all other countries have handled these issues and how the United States has handled violent labor disputes in the late 19th and early 20th century. One would have to be an absolute monster, an evil satanic beast to believe that somebody who wasn’t even involved in the BLM riots or the January 6 protests but was perhaps a proud boys leader or a BLM leader should have to go to jail for 22 years.

If a BLM rioter or a January 6 rioter punched a cop in the face. There’s no way they should ever get 22 years in jail. That is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

BLM riders attempted to attack and they did attack government buildings attempting to overthrow law and order. But neither group had tanks or airplanes with them or had a 1 million man army….. only somebody who is stupid or evil, motivated by the devil would lie and say they could “overthrow the government.”

View attachment 825272

View attachment 825273

I’m a critic of Black Lives Matter, but if I saw a young black man clock a police officer in the face, and I believe he should get 22 years in jail …that would be evil. I don’t think a Black Lives Matter young man, a young man wearing a BLM T-shirt, who viciously attacked police should ever get 22 years in jail. I’m a Catholic. . You see the time doesn’t fit the crime.

For the left-wing people in the US message board …if you think for a moment that a Black Lives Matter protester, who entered a government building and then walked around the Minnesota police building like many of them did, and that they deserve five years in jail like the January 6 protesters got for simply walking around the building …that’s pure evil. We need change in this country country.

The far left wing Democrats represent a small portion of the country. They are sick in the head. Motivated by evil. How can they live with themselves if they approve of sending someone to jail for a few years for simply entering the capital building walking around doing nothing(the shaman). And then they cheer on Black Lives Matter when they walked around illegally in the Minnesota police building. They don’t want blm people to get five years. It is hypocritical and it is evil. These are not Christians.

What is going on here? The proud boys leader gets 33 years in jail and he wasn’t even at the January 6 event. That is absolutely sickening. And yet Black Lives Matter leaders get No time in jail When they’re rioters actually killed people. This is shocking. Total Hypocrisy.. again These far left wing people are not Christians.
They have no conscience or morality. Power is all that matters to them.

Tbh I doubt that many people in the court system went along with that without being coerced.

Yeah, but...this will bite Democrats dead in the ass larger than what they hoped to do with this by convicting an innocent dude.

They really messed up with this one. There's well over 1000 groups out there much more badass than "The Proud Boys"

that can take people out if necessary. They hammered the Proud Boy cheeseballs with Stalin sentence to the gulag. Wow.

Yeah, they are that dumb, and corrupt, and evil, and will deserve everything they get.

They won't be doing things like that to too many more Americans.

Last edited:
That’s ok. I still think you are retard. :itsok:
n4EkcTh.gif

Tbh I doubt that many people in the court system went along with that without being coerced.

Yeah, but...this will bite Democrats dead in the ass larger than what they hoped to do with this by convicting an innocent dude.

They really messed up with this one. There's well over 1000 groups out there much more more badass than "The Proud Boys"

that can take people out if necessary. They hammered the Proud Boy cheeseballs with Stalin sentence to the gulag. Wow.

Yeah, they are that dumb, and corrupt, and evil, and will deserve everything they get.

Our legal system has been infiltrated by radical lefties and now we have one who is AG. It's little wonder that the legal system is getting corrupt from the top. Democrats are shamelessly using our legal system to go after their political foes. 'Sedition' is now used in conjunction with anyone or any action that runs afoul of Democrat political policies and propaganda.

They really messed up with this one. There's well over 1000 groups out there much more badass than "The Proud Boys"

😄

Are you never at all embarrassed to come here and do dress up and make believe even though you're supposedly a grown ass man?

You are in extreme denial.

Vandalism, looting following Floyd death sparks at least $1B in damages nationwide: report​

We got off lucky.

We ignored the Police Misconduct issue for decades. 28 years since Rodney King was brutally beaten, and if anything, the conduct of Police officers got worse.

The complaints of the people? They had professional looters coming in from other states just to steal from these department stores. When there is a riot, they are there! You think they are going to stop stealing and busting windows just to stop and listen to what anyone has to say?

I am sure that there were people who took advantage of the situation.

That doesn't make the underlying complaint less legitimate. The police kill 1,000 suspects a year. Some of these cases - George Floyd, LaQuan McDonald, Tamir Rice, are truly egregious misconduct. Usually involving an officer who had a record of public complaints.

I know you do

Hurling personal insults at people is the only argument libs like you have
Nah, we got more arguments but since you are a retard, it goes right over your pinhead.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Forum List

Back