Suit Jackets And T Shirts Don’t Mix

I have an easy all American solution for ya, just don't look........... :thup:
reject_3453.gif

I'm wearing a black T shirt and tan Alan Flusser sport jacket and still get homeless people trying to grab me when I walk through Grand Central
It's black because you haven't changed it in 20 years ? (or are you even that old ?)

Who died and made you the benchmark for fashion? If someone wants to wear a t shirt and sport coat why do you care?

In other words, mind your own business and worry about yourself.

Who died and made you the benchmark for fashion? If someone wants to wear a t shirt and sport coat why do you care?

I don't care if some guy wants to cruise down the street wearing a tutu and six inch stilettos with his hair in a bouffant. I might laugh myself silly but I don't care, it's his choice. :thup:

I don't care if some guy wants to cruise down the street wearing a tutu and six inch stilettos with his hair in a bouffant. I might laugh myself silly but I don't care, it's his choice. :thup:

Spoken like you know how to mind your own business.

It's not my business how he dresses, it's my business if I find it funny but that's not necessarily a condemnation which is the main point the OP suffers from, condemning what other's wear and claiming they shouldn't.
Yeah some might view that as splitting hairs but there's a wide gulf between finding humor in something and condemning something.

It's not my business how he dresses, it's my business if I find it funny but that's not necessarily a condemnation which is the main point the OP suffers from, condemning what other's wear and claiming they shouldn't.
Yeah some might view that as splitting hairs but there's a wide gulf between finding humor in something and condemning something.

I understand the difference completely.

Protectionist is one of those people (we have a few on these forums) who actually believes that what he thinks or likes are the ONLY things anyone should think or like. And he often favors legislation to enforce that nonsense.

I guess minding your own business isn't American enough for ya....... :lmao:
I'll decide what my business is, not you.

Whether someone wears a tshirt and sport coat or not is not even close to being your business.
It's ok, just so long as he doesn't put steak sauce on his steak! Now that shit right there is outrageous!

Not putting steak sauce on a fine steak is the 11th Commandment. Look it up.

Forum List

Back