Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

I’ll give you credit for attempting to converse with that unhinged lunatic. The guy constantly calls people racist without evidence. He doesn’t give a damn about the billions of dollars worth of damage caused by BLM along with the killings and injuries of thousands.

Away from the violent blm rioters of 2020 We all know of the lightweight sentencing, or letting off the hook of tons of BLM types of criminals across Chicago, LA, San Francisco and Baltimore. It is blatantly and completely obvious to folks that pay attention to these things. This is just common sense and yet these people think January 6 was a threat to this country while the BLM rioters were justified in their message

I can’t believe what’s going on in this country I can’t believe how the media constantly talks about January 6, when there wasn’t billions of dollars worth of damage, when the January 6 protesters killed nobody. The only person who was killed on that day was the innocent Ashli Babbitt. It is apalling, the way that the far left treats police officers who don’t commit crimes, but when they see a police officer kill an unarmed veteran in Ashley Babbitt, they celebrate .

Also, it’s the same thing with how they approach the economy. They credit Barack Obama for trumps great economy, and then try and say it’s Trump’s fault for Biden bc giving us a bad economy. Sheer incredible stupidity.
The last reports from Bidenomics have home mortgage rates tripling, credit card interest rates doubling, inflation still outpacing wages. And they want us to believe it’s Trump’s fault.Yet destroying businesses (many owned by blacks) is shrugged off and accepted. If the left didn’t have doubles standards they wouldn’t have any.

A Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer gunned down congressman Steve Scalise. Why wasn't Bernie charged?
Do you want Trump charged for every time a Black people in a church or a grocery store get slaughtered with an assault rifle because everybody knows nine out of 10 Black people vote for Democrats and Democrats want to take away by the salt rifles so stands to reason they’re murdering people for Trump and the republican party.charge.

Sound absurd? Yes it is just like your Bernie Sanders bullshit.

Yet destroying businesses (many owned by blacks) is shrugged off and accepted.
You poor butt hurt, twice victimized snowflake.

First off the deep state police force fended off trump’s drinking buddy mini militia boys and 33 busloads of dumb ass, Ashley Babbitts, who wasted her money, buying her freaking round trip ticket from California to stop Joe Biden from being inaugurated.

I wonder if Q anon took up a collection to pay for her funeral.

Secondly, there’s the audacity of the justice department prosecuting a couple thousand legally insane or at least legally retarded Americans, knowing that shitting in the rotunda of the capital was a typical day of tourism, and the goal of stopping the steal never happened

How dare they?

And then, on top of that your excuse seems to be that large number of deplorable Republicans do not believe that Black Lives Matter is another classic case of what about ism

What if 1,000's and 1,000's of Republicans burned, looted and destroyed cities for 4 months in a riot?

What if at the end of that, 20 Liberals were put in prison for 10-27 years for starting a protest at the Capital?
No they didn't. Not that I would have cared if they did.

Not they didn't and I care less what Biden or Harris did. Both were previously a part of the problem.

I heard it was 12 gazillion dollars.

All the same, you are so full of crap.
You are in extreme denial.

Vandalism, looting following Floyd death sparks at least $1B in damages nationwide: report​

A company called Property Claim Services (PCS) has tracked insurance claims pertaining to civil disorder for the past 70 years, and says the arson, vandalism and looting from civil unrest in 2020 will incur up to $2 billion of paid insurance claims, Axios reported this week.

When you live in a Banana Republic run by Leftest assholes this is the "justice" you get.

What if 1,000's and 1,000's of Republicans burned, looted and destroyed cities for 4 months in a riot?

You would have to tell me what they were rioting over.

What if at the end of that, 20 Liberals were put in prison for 10-27 years for starting a protest at the Capital?

Again, same.

Up
You are in extreme denial.

Vandalism, looting following Floyd death sparks at least $1B in damages nationwide: report​

A company called Property Claim Services (PCS) has tracked insurance claims pertaining to civil disorder for the past 70 years, and says the arson, vandalism and looting from civil unrest in 2020 will incur up to $2 billion of paid insurance claims, Axios reported this week.

Just think, it all could have been avoided by simply listening to and addressing the complaints of the people.

You would have to tell me what they were rioting over.

Again, same.

Up

Just think, it all could have been avoided by simply listening to and addressing the complaints of the people.
The complaints of the people? They had professional looters coming in from other states just to steal from these department stores. When there is a riot, they are there! You think they are going to stop stealing and busting windows just to stop and listen to what anyone has to say?

The complaints of the people? They had professional looters coming in from other states just to steal from these department stores. When there is a riot, they are there! You think they are going to stop stealing and busting windows just to stop and listen to what anyone has to say?

If the complaints of the people had been addressed there would have been no protests. It's as simple as that.

Those were all Republican instigators working with the police depts sympathizing with Derek Chauvin’s speedy arrest, trial, conviction and execution of black criminals system on the street.

So anybody arrested and sentenced for the Jan6 insurrection are ANTIFA, or anti-Trump Federal Agents and they won’t really be going to prison. The deep state owns extravagant villas all around the world and that’s where they will be staying

Forum List

Back