STOP THE PRESSES! I have a job interview!!!!

After all this time I am actually getting my foot in the door of a legitimate business!

WHEW!

Just getting the interview makes me feel like I've gotten the job!
lucky_massage.jpg

After all this time I am actually getting my foot in the door of a legitimate business!

WHEW!

Don't wear anything chirsL would wear to the interview....judging by her taste you would look like a little girl. :)

Agree. Were something conservative and not those slutty look with fuck me high heel shoes. I suggest you read these links before you go to your interview. Good luck.

GCFLearnFree.org Tutorial

How to Dress for an Interview | Monster.com

WHEW!

Don't wear anything chirsL would wear to the interview....judging by her taste you would look like a little girl. :)

Agree. Were something conservative and not those slutty look with fuck me high heel shoes. I suggest you read these links before you go to your interview. Good luck.

Jesus, she isn't 12 years old.

As someone above advised, do some research on the company. Also, spend some time thinking about what questions they may ask during the interview and formulate appropriate responses.

Good luck!

From what I have read - you should smile, be friendly, be interested and ask questions. But of course, be professional, not giddy but also not too "harsh/serious"...

WHEW!

Congrats! :thup: Good luck on your interview!

Not until next Thursday, so gives me time to get my hair, nails etc. done and get a few new outfits :)

Get your hair out of your face and put on some confidence. :)

Okay hair is out of my face. Happy now??? !!!

WHEW!

Congrats! :thup: Good luck on your interview!

Not until next Thursday, so gives me time to get my hair, nails etc. done and get a few new outfits :)

Get your hair out of your face and put on some confidence. :)

Okay hair is out of my face. Happy now??? !!!
Did you wax it out of the whey?

As a person who has hired 100's over the years...the best advice I can give is to be confident and personable. There is no reason to be nervous, they are just people like everyone else. If they are a large company and your interview is with an HR person...being personable is HUGE.

WHEW!

i

Interviewed lots of executives....... You will be surprise how stupid some people are.

WHEW!

i

Interviewed lots of executives....... You will be surprise how stupid some people are.

I wouldn't be - I've worked for many of them....

WHEW!

i

I wouldn't be - I've worked for many of them....

I didn't say you are......... I've seen many dumb candidates like............ cc permit under his arm with a suit, strong cologne or perfume, not answering direct question, bad breath, question about random drug test, wearing rubber shoes etc.

WHEW!

How did you find it? Did you take my advice? Even if you don't get it, it's good to practice interviewing. I hope you get it.

You're asking her to tell you where she might be working??? That's probably not the kind of information anyone should divulge on the net to a bunch of strangers. Lol.

Strangers? We have known her for months. The real question is how do you resume spin being top poster of the month on USMB?

What? You are saying that you "know" her because she posts on USMB? That's crazy, man, crazy. You don't really know any of these people.

Forum List

Back