Incompetent employees in the American workplace.

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
I go to work every day. Seems to me my bosses are hiring people off the street that know nothing about the job they scammed their way into. So management is, I guess, so desperate for warm bodies to fill positions, they don't remove these people. And as you've noticed, they are everywhere, in every business and government agency.
So how does that impact competent employees? Well, it creates problems and most of all, extra work for competent people. Who get pushed to complete tasks with very little or no contribution from the incompetents. Or worse.
Makes the job harder by far.
I don't respect people who won't or can't learn their role.
Maybe I'm just an old fart, but God help the American workplace. I am getting to the point that I won't carry these fucking morons anymore.

More like turds float, but we get why you couldn't tell the difference between cream and turds.

I go to work every day. Seems to me my bosses are hiring people off the street that know nothing about the job they scammed their way into. So management is, I guess, so desperate for warm bodies to fill positions, they don't remove these people. And as you've noticed, they are everywhere, in every business and government agency.
So how does that impact competent employees? Well, it creates problems and most of all, extra work for competent people. Who get pushed to complete tasks with very little or no contribution from the incompetents. Or worse.
Makes the job harder by far.
I don't respect people who won't or can't learn their role.
Maybe I'm just an old fart, but God help the American workplace. I am getting to the point that I won't carry these fucking morons anymore.

So you mean your boss began ignoring your ass kissing in favor of people who are better at it than you? That's pretty common in corporate culture, just as it is with sex; your blow jobs got boring and repetitive, the new suckers have newer techniques.

Thing is they will hire three morons for less than what you are getting paid and if those three can manage to get your work done they won't care. Maybe you will even get to train them before they hand you your hat.

Eventually, they'll run out of competent people. The result will be that the bosses will lose their jobs. Because sadly, many of them are incompetent, too.

Thing is they will hire three morons for less than what you are getting paid and if those three can manage to get your work done they won't care. Maybe you will even get to train them before they hand you your hat.
Happened where I retired from, n fact, they flew them over from India and in order to receive something like 12 months of pay they had to first train these employees before they were laid off, or they were free to walk away without doing so and no seperation pay.

Forum List

Back