STOP THE PRESSES! I have a job interview!!!!

After all this time I am actually getting my foot in the door of a legitimate business!

WHEW!

Just getting the interview makes me feel like I've gotten the job!

Congrats! :thup: Good luck on your interview!

Not until next Thursday, so gives me time to get my hair, nails etc. done and get a few new outfits :)

After all this time I am actually getting my foot in the door of a legitimate business!

WHEW!

Not until next Thursday, so gives me time to get my hair, nails etc. done and get a few new outfits :)
Guys rub their shoes across the back of their pant legs.

WHEW!

th

WHEW!

Get your hair out of your face and put on some confidence. :)

WHEW!

You're right, she should shave before the interview.

Not many things worse than showing up for an interview with a 5 o'clock shadow

Odd, for some reason, I'm wondering how many illegitimate businesses she's worked for

WHEW!

Especially on the hoohoo.

WHEW!

Especially on the hoohoo.

haahaa

WHEW!

And they are????

You're asking her to tell you where she might be working??? That's probably not the kind of information anyone should divulge on the net to a bunch of strangers. Lol.

You're asking her to tell you where she might be working??? That's probably not the kind of information anyone should divulge on the net to a bunch of strangers. Lol.

Strangers? We have known her for months. The real question is how do you resume spin being top poster of the month on USMB?

Strangers? We have known her for months. The real question is how do you resume spin being top poster of the month on USMB?

What? You are saying that you "know" her because she posts on USMB? That's crazy, man, crazy. You don't really know any of these people.

According to this logic, since you've been here for a long time, you should tell us where you work. Do it! :D

Forum List

Back