STOP THE PRESSES! I have a job interview!!!!

...sooo the interview was today.......

Who is that in your avatar?

A character in in one of the funniest sit-coms ever - "Trailer Park Boys"...not for everyone, the language is harsh to say the least...and it is one ofthose shows you have to watch several times to get into the characters. It has a near cult following all over the world.

here is a clip of the above character...'Ricky".... WARNING - LANGUAGE.

Thanks for sharing that . . . I think. :D

You can make a million in real estate, assuming you start with two million.

is, in 20 mins...in car getting ready to go in! Wish me luck!!!!!
Godspeed to you (since there is no such thing as "luck") Don't sweat it. Whatever had to happen it already happened before you went in.

I'm a big believer in fate. I have everything they need, it's just a matter if they like me and/or think I'm a good fit for the team.
If I passed the inspect of the Director, then, I get to meet with the "big boys" - so, we'll see... I was hoping for more of a positive vibe, but... it's my first interview so, will keep plugging along....

Remember to spit out the pacifier before you go in for the interview!

I just pretend to be a cry baby, I'd chew you up and spit you out like a bad cigar!

Godspeed to you (since there is no such thing as "luck") Don't sweat it. Whatever had to happen it already happened before you went in.

I'm a big believer in fate. I have everything they need, it's just a matter if they like me and/or think I'm a good fit for the team.
If I passed the inspect of the Director, then, I get to meet with the "big boys" - so, we'll see... I was hoping for more of a positive vibe, but... it's my first interview so, will keep plugging along....

What job position are you interviewing for?

What job position are you interviewing for?

Office Manager - which I have been, and the things they requested to have experience with in the ad I had in just about every position I have held so... without giving out too much info about myself.... I was well qualified...

You're asking her to tell you where she might be working??? That's probably not the kind of information anyone should divulge on the net to a bunch of strangers. Lol.

Strangers? We have known her for months. The real question is how do you resume spin being top poster of the month on USMB?

According to this logic, since you've been here for a long time, you should tell us where you work. Do it! :D

Michigan

Where in Michigan? :eusa_think:
Canada.......

You're asking her to tell you where she might be working??? That's probably not the kind of information anyone should divulge on the net to a bunch of strangers. Lol.

Strangers? We have known her for months. The real question is how do you resume spin being top poster of the month on USMB?

According to this logic, since you've been here for a long time, you should tell us where you work. Do it! :D

Michigan

Canada.......

:tinfoil:

Michigan

Canada.......

:tinfoil:
:lol:

I'm originally a Yooper......... :D

good ol Canada, Michigan (or is it the other way around...)?

I agree. Gross.

I'm a misplaced California girl!

Forum List

Back