STOP THE PRESSES! I have a job interview!!!!

yeah there are other warms places...we'd more likely move to FL.
my husband keeps talking about it.... but I don't think it will ever happen... one never knows.......

yeah there are other warms places...we'd more likely move to FL.
my husband keeps talking about it.... but I don't think it will ever happen... one never knows.......
It is very similar to setting up an email account…..

... I can't believe you guys don't buy the frigid cold bitch routine....

Reminds me of a true story...the worst sex I ever had...or almost had I guess.
I was I think 20, she was 19 or 20 not sure..anyhow she was really fun to be around, easy going...everything seemed fine. As it happened, our 3rd date was New years Eve. We attended a party that was at her best friends house...then we were going to spend the night. I was in a good mood.
After everyone left it was now 12:45 I would guess and we started getting busy. Oh. My. God. She was frigid. And I mean a dead fish. She just laid there...didn't move a friggin muscle. Nothing! For the first and only time in my life...I went soft during intercourse! I completely lost my desire, I honestly felt like I was molesting the girl because she just laid there.
I never saw her again.

I was I think 20, she was 19 or 20 not sure..anyhow she was really fun to be around, easy going...everything seemed fine. As it happened, our 3rd date was New years Eve. We attended a party that was at her best friends house...then we were going to spend the night. I was in a good mood.
After everyone left it was now 12:45 I would guess and we started getting busy. Oh. My. God. She was frigid. And I mean a dead fish. She just laid there...didn't move a friggin muscle. Nothing! For the first and only time in my life...I went soft during intercourse! I completely lost my desire, I honestly felt like I was molesting the girl because she just laid there.
I never saw her again.

well, if that was your first time that is crazy! It's always fun, frenzied, passionate and wild at first... but then ...

I never saw her again.
you like the Trailer Park Boys?

I never saw her again.

well, if that was your first time that is crazy! It's always fun, frenzied, passionate and wild at first... but then ...

No not my first time by a looong shot...first time and only time I went soft during sex, which would normally seem impossible.

I never saw her again.

No not my first time by a looong shot...first time and only time I went soft during sex, which would normally seem impossible.

well I mean first time having sex with HER.
I can get bored eventually, but never the first time!

you like the Trailer Park Boys?

yes as in hell yes.
Especially the original series, the new series is ok...little too clownish...but I consider the original series the funniest sitcom in the world.

I've never seen it but recognized the guy.... seems to be a popular show (mostly among men....)

It is one of those shows you have to watch at least 2-3 episodes to "get it". The idea of the show by the creator (Mike Clattenburg) was to make a series that shows the opposite of the TV show "COPS"...what if you made it about the lives of the stereotypical white trash criminals...and all the antics these idiots get themselves into?...TPB was born. One of the famous things about the show is the character "Jim Lahey - Trailer Park Supervisor" and his million ways to use the word "Shit"...

You owe me - I can not believe I am listening to this.... feels like 8 minutes already and it's only 2 ......

OK I could only make it to 3 minutes.. I get the gist ..... men ...... :rolleyes:

Yay!...my son just got hired for summer clinical at Methodist Hospital Indianapolis... at least now he will get paid during interns.
Rub this post Bonzi and maybe the luck will rub off on you! :)

Forum List

Back