KKK Doc on the British TV

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
There is one of these "look at these freaks" type docs on every couple of months.

Are there any Klan members on here ?

I can think of a few who might be.

Was there any fall out from that Anonymous stuff ?

Couldnt they find a better uniform ?

Agreed. You Europeans know how to do the white supremacy thing in style. Say what you want about the Nazis but they were some snazzy dressers. :thup:
They got their fashion from europeans in Spain. The Semana Santa

Semana_Santa_2014_Porter_Yates%20-%2002.jpg

The Brits need to keep up their white guilt self-loathing propaganda. If they let too much time go by without those documentaries, they might start getting their pride back. Wouldn't want that. Keep 'em like Tammy, they're easier to keep in line.

The Brits need to keep up their white guilt self-loathing propaganda. If they let too much time go by without those documentaries, they might start getting their pride back. Wouldn't want that. Keep 'em like Tammy, they're easier to keep in line.
So are you saying its wrong to dislike the klan and other hate groups ?

There is one of these "look at these freaks" type docs on every couple of months.

I heard you were a grand kleegle (or is it beagle?), sorry if the spelling is incorrect. You seem to have the same views as they do so it wouldn't surprise me.

I heard you were a grand kleegle (or is it beagle?), sorry if the spelling is incorrect. You seem to have the same views as they do so it wouldn't surprise me.
I dont think I would be welcome in Klan circles. I am far too educated and my wife weighs far less than 40 stone.

I dont think I would be welcome in Klan circles. I am far too educated and my wife weighs far less than 40 stone.

Oh the Klan loves educated idiots such as yourself. Bigots like you are pea's in a pod with them. Here's hitlery extolling the virtues of Robert (KKK) Byrd a now dead US Senator and former Klansman. You and he would have been thick as thieves I am sure.

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Sen. Robert Byrd [VIDEO]

Read more: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Sen. Robert Byrd [VIDEO]

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Sen. Robert Byrd [VIDEO]

Last edited:
Your link says "former kkk member". Sort of suggests that he left the hate behind

No. He died. Once a klansman, always a klansman.
Long before he died he renounced the klowns of the klan. He was even saluted by the NAACP for his work in civil rights

NAACP Mourns the Passing of U.S. Senator Robert Byrd | Press Room

""Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation," stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. "Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed.""

So are you saying its wrong to dislike the klan and other hate groups ?

The klan is a joke and without any power, they're just watching old has-beens like this to re enforce the reasons they hate themselves.

Forum List

Back