STOP THE PRESSES! I have a job interview!!!!

You're asking her to tell you where she might be working??? That's probably not the kind of information anyone should divulge on the net to a bunch of strangers. Lol.

Strangers? We have known her for months. The real question is how do you resume spin being top poster of the month on USMB?

What? You are saying that you "know" her because she posts on USMB? That's crazy, man, crazy. You don't really know any of these people.

You say crazy like it is a bad thing. :)

You're asking her to tell you where she might be working??? That's probably not the kind of information anyone should divulge on the net to a bunch of strangers. Lol.

Strangers? We have known her for months. The real question is how do you resume spin being top poster of the month on USMB?

According to this logic, since you've been here for a long time, you should tell us where you work. Do it! :D

Michigan

According to this logic, since you've been here for a long time, you should tell us where you work. Do it! :D

Michigan

Where in Michigan? :eusa_think:

Michigan

On the land part.

Michigan

On the land part.

That doesn't give me enough information to work with. :muahaha:

After all this time I am actually getting my foot in the door of a legitimate business!

WHEW!

Just getting the interview makes me feel like I've gotten the job!

Congrats! :thup: Good luck on your interview!

Not until next Thursday, so gives me time to get my hair, nails etc. done and get a few new outfits :)
You'll likely look wonderful.

Research the company and impress them.

Just one more thing before I go (in case you were serious here - kind of hard to tell sometimes). What are some of the things that people say when they find out their neighbor of 25 years was a serial killer or something? Think about that. :D

After all this time I am actually getting my foot in the door of a legitimate business!

WHEW!

Don't wear anything chirsL would wear to the interview....judging by her taste you would look like a little girl. :)

Just one more thing before I go (in case you were serious here - kind of hard to tell sometimes). What are some of the things that people say when they find out their neighbor of 25 years was a serial killer or something? Think about that. :D

Well, if he is a good serial killer, there are no neighbors. I definitely was serious about not living on the water in Michigan.

"They always served the best BBQ at the neighborhood parties."

WHEW!

Not until next Thursday, so gives me time to get my hair, nails etc. done and get a few new outfits :)
Is this a job interview with a pimp?

Is that a blood in blood out interview?

WHEW!

Get your hair out of your face and put on some confidence. :)

Yeah well I'm not in my 30s!

Forum List

Back