Why Is the IDF Striking Safe Zones?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The IDF has been bombing safe zones. I guess if we oppose this and call for our leaders to stop supporting Israel for doing this, we will be called anti semites.

As Israel’s bombing hits declared ‘safe zones’, Palestinians trapped in Gaza find danger everywhere​

Israeli airstrikes pounded locations across the Gaza Strip on Thursday, including parts of the south that Israel had declared as safe zones, heightening fears among more than 2 million Palestinians trapped in the territory that nowhere was safe.

The atrocities that Israel has committed is why college campuses across the U.S. are full of kids staging sit-ins and angry protests, I'm amazed that it took the deaths of 7 aid workers to even make people in the United States aware of this. This military response since October 7th has, sadly, overshadowed the atrocities that Hamas committed. I think Hamas knew this would happen. They played Israel, at the expense of more innocent civilians. In some twisted sense, this is what they may have wanted.

That is sad, really sad, how many women and children are being blown to bits in Gaza, and none of it seems accidental.

The IDF has been bombing safe zones. I guess if we oppose this and call for our leaders to stop supporting Israel for doing this, we will be called anti semites.

As Israel’s bombing hits declared ‘safe zones’, Palestinians trapped in Gaza find danger everywhere​

Israeli airstrikes pounded locations across the Gaza Strip on Thursday, including parts of the south that Israel had declared as safe zones, heightening fears among more than 2 million Palestinians trapped in the territory that nowhere was safe.

Because bad stuff happens in war. Maybe Hamas shouldn't have declared war on Israel on Oct. 7th, have you ever considered that IM2?

Genocide.

And why Hamas went and murdered everybody..............children ,women, elderly ..... in safe zones on Oct 7th in Israel?

Why Is the IDF Striking Safe Zones?​

Terrorists are in the safe zones.

Palestinians trapped in Gaza find danger everywhere

It's dangerous when terrorists build infrastructure behind civilians.

Maybe the terrorist scum should have never taken hostages. War crimes beget warcrimes.

If it happened, my guess is that Hamas was firing from those safe areas. They have a proven track record of doing things like that.

Forum List

Back