Still no answer: Whats a fair days work?

You hear that, folks?

We are better off the way things are now. If we try to shrink the ever widening gap between the wealthy and middle class it will be to our detriment. We should be thankful to the top 1% for sucking up our wages. Clearly they are only trying to do the poor and unemployed a favor.

have trouble understanding economics?

Sorry....perhapos I should word it differently. I assumed people had a little bit of a brain on here.

It has been determoined and agreed upon that salaries of the 99% have increased ONLY with the cost of living whereas the salaries of the 1% have increased 50 times that.

Well....

If ALL of our salaries increased 50 times the cost of living except the 1% andf their salaries only increased with the cost of living...

The cost of living would increase by 50 times and we would have no change in our spending power.

You see.....the buying habits of 1% does not affect market prices.

The buying power of 99% WILL affect market prices.

Now...lets just say we can dramatically increase the income of 75% of the people...

Guess what...the other 25%?

They would be fucked. Prices would skyrocketr and they wouldnt be able to feed themselves.

Basic economics...fucking moron.

Shit, let's all take a 50% pay cut so prices will plummet.

If we have less money the market will have to lower prices.

Addition by subtraction.

Such a win all around!

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

He's 100% hack with a nice guy facade up.

and thinks it's hard to see :cuckoo:

anyhoo, how you been? what's cracking?

I've been hangin' in there, bro.

Been on days training with a new team for about two months now.

I'm pretty sick of it and am ready to return to the overnight shift. There's only so much office politics I can handle.

You?

I'm still working my Corporate job, doing Music and personal training people on the side, and my Daughter is due Dec 6th!~

It doesn't feel real yet, though. I'm sure it will when I see her.

Just bought a house and fully remodeled it, too. Did alot of the work myself. :razz:

Sorry....perhapos I should word it differently. I assumed people had a little bit of a brain on here.

It has been determoined and agreed upon that salaries of the 99% have increased ONLY with the cost of living whereas the salaries of the 1% have increased 50 times that.

Well....

If ALL of our salaries increased 50 times the cost of living except the 1% andf their salaries only increased with the cost of living...

The cost of living would increase by 50 times and we would have no change in our spending power.

Now...lets just say we can dramatically increase the income of 75% of the people...

They would be fucked. Prices would skyrocketr and they wouldnt be able to feed themselves.

Addition by subtraction.

Such a win all around!

You just admitted that you ARE naive to economics.

What you said.......is exactly what would happen over time...assuming the pay cut was worldwide.

Why are you ignoring the logic of ecnonics?

Dude, I admitted to nothing.

I mocked your moronic argument that a shrinking middle class is a good thing for us.

You're a shill and not to be taken seriously.

The most dispicable part about you, is you're one of the guys who tries to hide his bias on things, and that's why I'm here to help you come out of the closet.

So tell me.....

What makes it a facade?

Buddy, you were a birther. Enough said.

You claim we know nothing about Obama, and don't know what his grades were like.

You're a hack.

Magna Cum Laude, Harvard. <--look up the requirements.
Hawaii Born. <-- look up what anyone out of the actual office that holds the Certificates says.

Well....

Addition by subtraction.

Such a win all around!

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

I'm going into work tomorrow, walking into my boss' office, and demanding a pay cut so that I and millions of other Americans can have a better life.

I'm pretty sick of it and am ready to return to the overnight shift. There's only so much office politics I can handle.

You?

I'm still working my Corporate job, doing Music and personal training people on the side, and my Daughter is due Dec 6th!~

Just bought a house and fully remodeled it, too. Did alot of the work myself. :razz:

Congrats all around!

How are your nerves? :lol:

Everyone of my boys who have had kids tell me the same thing ... that when they say your life instantly changes forever they mean it.

You?

Congrats all around!

Everyone of my boys who have had kids tell me the same thing ... that when they say your life instantly changes forever they mean it.

I'm ready for the change. I appreciate the well wishes.

My nerves are cool. :razz:

Hope ya get the night shift back tho. I'mma have to hit you up next time I'm in b'aawstun. UFC fan expo was my last time there but you were busy or some such nonsense

Congrats all around!

Hope ya get the night shift back tho. I'mma have to hit you up next time I'm in b'aawstun. UFC fan expo was my last time there but you were busy or some such nonsense

Absolutely, bro, just gimme more than a couple days heads up this time around lol

And actually, guy in my office competed in an amateur tournament or something of that nature at that expo you were at and got to the semi's I wanna say. Don't know if you saw any of it.

Congrats all around!

Absolutely, bro, just gimme more than a couple days heads up this time around lol

And actually, guy in my office competed in an amateur tournament or something of that nature at that expo you were at and got to the semi's I wanna say. Don't know if you saw any of it.

N'aw, I missed the Tournaments that were going on (actually didn't "miss" them, I kind of just ignored them).

The platform where they had the fights was like High School Wrestling almost (many mats/matches going on all around the gym); except, I don't think any bleachers were out or anything so it was sort of annoying.

I just went straight upstairs for the juicy stuff, like the ring gi..........like meeting Anderson Silva and getting a lot of free garbage like stickers and faux energy drinks.

I was high as fuck on energy drinks that day, I'm pretty sure I tried to look up that guy who tries to be a Statue's skirt in Quincy Market.

N'aw, I missed the Tournaments that were going on (actually didn't "miss" them, I kind of just ignored them).

The platform where they had the fights was like High School Wrestling almost (many mats/matches going on all around the gym); except, I don't think any bleachers were out or anything so it was sort of annoying.

I just went straight upstairs for the juicy stuff, like the ring gi..........like meeting Anderson Silva and getting a lot of free garbage like stickers and faux energy drinks.

I was high as fuck on energy drinks that day, I'm pretty sure I tried to look up that guy who tries to be a Statue's skirt in Quincy Market.

:lol:

Were they UFC ring card girls or did they "borrow" them from one of our local stripjoints?

:lol:

Were they UFC ring card girls or did they "borrow" them from one of our local stripjoints?

hmm......dunno. I never knew they did that but it would make sense, really.

Shit would have probably saved Dana White quite a bit of guap. You're an entrepreneur!

You?

sounds like me about 3 months before I decided to tell the boss in corporate that she was a Cee U Next Tuesday to get myself fired and go on to something that paid less but made me happier :tongue:

You?

sounds like me about 3 months before I decided to tell the boss in corporate that she was a Cee U Next Tuesday to get myself fired and go on to something that paid less but made me happier :tongue:

Burning bridges, as satisfying as it might be at the time, is never a good idea.

You?

Burning bridges, as satisfying as it might be at the time, is never a good idea.
there is always a stray ember waiting to burn your ass.
Never a good idea.

Forum List

Back