Mit Romney and Newt already committed us to military action in Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WatertheTree, Nov 13, 2011.

1. WatertheTree

WatertheTree Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    By there own words tonight in the debate both of those anti american assholes committed us to war with Iran. Thank god neither of them are president, and neither of them will be. The only two candidates that would avoid war with Iran is Huntsman, and Paul. All the rest would happily drag us into another decade long nation building adventure.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    So you're OK with Iran having a bomb, right? A couple of weeks ago the Iranians were discovered to be plotting to blow up the Saudi ambassador in a Washington restaurant. Are you OK with that too?
    Sustained bombing campaign of Iran's nuclear installations is in order.

3. WatertheTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Hey Dumbfuck, just cause your quick to believe all the propaganda on tv doesnt mean I am.

And yes I am ok with Iran having a nuke. I dont like it, but I would rather have that then more war, more spending, more neglecting the homeland, more global agitation, more militarism, more debt, more soldiers dead.

The truth is you dont support the troops. The truth is you and about half the dumbshits on this board are fascist dumb dumb, and you are certianly one of them. The truth is all you fucking morons looking for a war with Iran are really just chicken shit cowards that are scared of the whole world.

Rick Perry cock sucker.

4. LadyGunSlinger

LadyGunSlinger Conservative Babe Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    Do not sit and lie like a liberal when trying to make a point favoring Dr. Paul. It makes you look like a leftist and it doesn't further your cause or garner support for Dr. Paul. Newt and Mitt did NOT commit any troops to war.. They stated a Reaganesque policy and drew a line in the sand, one which the majority of American's agree with. Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, period.

5. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    OK, so you support Iranian nuclear warheads.
    You are either an idiot or a simp. OK, maybe both.

6. Dragon

Dragon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +579
    Didn't watch the debate, but basically there are only two possibilities. Either in saying "Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, period," they DID commit us to war, or else what they said was just empty words. If we're not willing to go to war with Iran, there's no way we can stop them from getting nuclear weapons if they're determined enough to do it.

So either WTT is right, or these two candidates are all bluff.

(Which, come to think of it, WOULD be a "Reaganesque line in the sand." He was all talk and no action, too.)

7. WatertheTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    No you are the one lying. If either of those retards were president then the words they used tonight would have committed us to military action in Iran.

8. WatertheTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Thats pretty much how it went. Same rhetoric as Iraq, they will not be allowed to have a nuclear weapon by any means.

Iraq's weapons didnt exist, and neither does Irans. They just got smarter and knew they couldnt say they had them, so this time they are building them and must be stopped.

Chicken shit warmongering corporate liberals are pushing for this because of huge profits for the military industrial complex all paid for with debt to our corrupt banking establishment.

With Iraq you were anti american, anti troops if you didnt support the war. This time around if you support the war then your a fascist shitbag that doesnt support the troops. And rightly so, after a decade of war its time for them to come home.

9. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    "Reaganesque line in the sand."

Like after the US barracks bombings?

Or that line in the sand when we traded arms with Iran?

Or when we shot down the Iranian civilian air liner?

Wait, I forget the airliner incident May have been on Bush I's watch.

Or when we officially refused to condemn Sadam's use of WMD's on Iranian troops?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  10. zzzz

zzzz Just a regular American

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +429
    I believe we heard all of this about rhetoric about N. Korea too and we did nothing there. Do you really think that we will do anything to threaten the supply of oil from the Persian Gulf? As fragile as our economy is now a spike in oil prices would completely push us into a another recession if not a depression and what does that do to National Security?

As bad as a nuclear Iran would be I do not think they would use it because of the response. Yes they have some who might advocate it but they have rational people there too. Any use of a nuke by Iran would initiate a response of assured destruction of all of Iran's military bases, and religious bases. They would cease to exist within minutes.