Fair and Impartial Trump Jury

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
It looks like he NYC Jury will be fair and impartial in judging Trump

I don’t like his persona,” she said. “I don’t like some of my coworkers, but I don’t try to sabotage their work.”

“He just seems very selfish and self-serving so I don’t really appreciate that in any public servant, so I don’t know him as a person, so I don’t know how he is in terms of his integrity,” she added. “It’s just not my cup of tea.”

In denying Trump’s challenge, Merchan said it’s not enough that she doesn’t like his persona because she said she was certain she could set that aside to be fair and impartial.

It looks like he NYC Jury will be fair and impartial in judging Trump

I don’t like his persona,” she said. “I don’t like some of my coworkers, but I don’t try to sabotage their work.”

“He just seems very selfish and self-serving so I don’t really appreciate that in any public servant, so I don’t know him as a person, so I don’t know how he is in terms of his integrity,” she added. “It’s just not my cup of tea.”

In denying Trump’s challenge, Merchan said it’s not enough that she doesn’t like his persona because she said she was certain she could set that aside to be fair and impartial.

yea sure they are.....

Ah, yes! I was wondering what the leftist shitlord talking points for the day were gonna be and BAM! OP delivers!

Yeah, like those charges should have ever been brought by a state attorney. :nono:

Trump always claimed New Yorkers loved him and would cheer and applaud when they saw him. Now he says they hate him so much till he can't get a fair trial. I don't see how both can be true. Was he lying before, or is he lying now?

Trump is born and raised in NYC.
He has done so much for the people of New York to make their lives better.

Why wouldn’t they love him?

Trump is born and raised in NYC.
He has done so much for the people of New York to make their lives better.

Why wouldn’t they love him?
Yet he claims they all hate him, and he can't get a fair trial.

She declared she would be Fair and Impartial…

What more can you ask?
That she is. A jurist saying what she did should not be seated, EVER. In a normal world, this would be obvious. As a possible jurist, she would never be seated at any other trial when saying that about anyone else.

And you just prove again how dumb you are.

That she is. A jurist saying what she did should not be seated, EVER. And you just prove again how dumb you are.

What part of her saying she would be fair and impartial did you not understand?

All the stuff she said prior to that which shows that there is NO way she can be fair and impartial.

Remember back on Jan 6 when Trump spent an hour firing up the crowd telling them that the election was stolen, that America was being cheated and that it was up to them to stop it and then slipped in……go peacefully

Works the same with that juror.
She can say she has no respect for Trump, dislikes his persona, he is selfish and self serving….then slip in that she would be fair and impartial

See how it works?

It's a huge responsibility being a jurist! You have another person's life in your very hands, and it becomes an overwhelming thought of, you just want to get your verdict right, just and fair as a sworn in American citizen, knowing that you too, someday, may face this legal system and juries.

Trumper thoughts of jurists letting their feelings sway them instead of letting the evidence and facts presented in court,

must be Projecting what THEY would do....

What part of the rest of what was said means it's impossible do you not grasp?
Trump is trying to deceive both the courts and the public. He wants people to focus on a short passage in which he told his supporters to march “peacefully and patriotically” to the Capitol, while ignoring all the inflammatory rhetoric he employed during the same speech.

Remember back on Jan 6 when Trump spent an hour firing up the crowd telling them that the election was stolen, that America was being cheated and that it was up to them to stop it and then slipped in……go peacefully
Do you believe that Trump is innocent of causing the J6 riot?

Come on Duke..

Trump slips in a few words about going peacefully and you claim it negates an hour of firing up a mob

Doesn’t a juror declaring herself fair and impartial do the same?

Come on Duke..

Trump slips in a few words about going peacefully and you claim it negates an hour of firing up a mob

Doesn’t a juror declaring herself fair and impartial do the same?
Why are you spinning away from the topic of your own OP at warp speed, McGoo?

Forum List

Back