Fair and Impartial Trump Jury

The trumpanzees talk about how the system is unfair.

But Any example they can give will be based on exonerating evidence coming to light later.

No such evidence will be forthcoming for the orange slob. So once again they have a useless and irrelevant talking point.

Can you discuss the actual case and show where Trump did not falsify business expenses?
I have repeatedly in the proper threads. And you vermin always ignore it.

You are the vermin with the burden of proof, by the way.

And, none of you has or ever can show how he did falsify any business records (even as a misdemeanor much less as the ridiculous felony).

And, none of you has or ever can show how he did falsify any business records (even as a misdemeanor much less as the ridiculous felony).
Not an answer
Talk specifics of why Trump did not falsify business records

There is ample evidence of how Stormy was paid. Show how that is not falsifying business records as charged

Bragg will do it easily, and you will cry.

She can say anything she wants to about being fair — and that is often a key. But after expressing that personal disdain for his “persona,” it is absurd that the judge wouldn’t grant a defense application to strike that juror “for cause.”

I assume the worst with a deep blue cesspool Manhattan jury: a conviction without regard to the evidence or the law.
But, I believe this one could be a valid basis for a reversal.
each potential juror needs to answer a questionnaire. The answers establish whether the juror can be impartial. 44 percent of Manhattan is not democrat, and the questions filter them out.

Not an answer

Yes. It is. Your opinion doesn’t make you factually correct. In this instance, you’re wrong again.
Talk specifics of why Trump did not falsify business records
No; you have the burden. Establish your own absurd proposition.
There is ample evidence of how Stormy was paid.
She did get paid for an NDA. So what?
Show how that is not falsifying business records as charged
No. You show that he falsified anything.

Step up and meet your own burden, turd.

Yes. It is. Your opinion doesn’t make you factually correct. In this instance, you’re wrong again.

No; you have the burden. Establish your own absurd proposition.

She did get paid for an NDA. So what?

No. You show that he falsified anything.

Step up and meet your own burden, turd.
You fail once again Skippy

You declare the trial a scam and political prosecution but you can’t discuss the specifics of the case and provide a defense that Trump did not falsify business records in paying off Stormy

Follow the money

It goes from a Trump business account to Cohen to Stormy

You declare the trial a scam and political prosecution but you can’t discuss the specifics of the case and provide a defense that Trump did not falsify business records in paying off Stormy

Follow the money

And he reported payment as a campaign expense which is illegal.

You would be disqualified to sit on a jury judging Trump for his actions on Jan 6.
I would be the first to say that silly one, and run as fast as I could when they release me from such... if I were in the pool of potential jurors!

BUT, if they did choose me, with all my baggage, I would and could honor the oath I take to make my decision based solely on the evidence presented in the trial and would convict only if the evidence was beyond a reasonable doubt!

I could also bet, all other jurors will do the same....it is an overwhelming responsibility having another person's life in your hands as a juror, you want to get it right!

They believe everyone Is corrupt. Like their orange mangod.

That's what normalization is. We were warned.
Which is why it’s pointless to confront conservatives with facts and the truth.

Willfully ignorant, conservatives will believe everyone is corrupt and that we all exist in a realm of nefarious conspiracies.

Follow the money

I seriously cannot fix your ignorance and retardation.

Your fail is perpetual.

It looks like he NYC Jury will be fair and impartial in judging Trump

I don’t like his persona,” she said. “I don’t like some of my coworkers, but I don’t try to sabotage their work.”

“He just seems very selfish and self-serving so I don’t really appreciate that in any public servant, so I don’t know him as a person, so I don’t know how he is in terms of his integrity,” she added. “It’s just not my cup of tea.”

In denying Trump’s challenge, Merchan said it’s not enough that she doesn’t like his persona because she said she was certain she could set that aside to be fair and impartial.

Some people are capable of this.

The problem is Trump probably thinks it's not true and all Trump supporters and many Republicans and Democrats probably think it's not true either, because they're not capable of it.

Some people are capable of this.

The problem is Trump probably thinks it's not true and all Trump supporters and many Republicans and Democrats probably think it's not true either, because they're not capable of it.
Trump and his followers are Crybaby Losers

Any time they lose, they claim they were cheated

Forum List

Back