Fair and Impartial Trump Jury

False.

Trump's close aide put it there while testifying under oath. Trump's lapdog Ornato put it there by spouting it.
Wrong, the House democrats decided who to put on the stand, and they knew what the witnesses were going to say. If you think otherwise, I think I've found your problem. The democrats knew the story was hearsay, unsubstantiated, and extremely unlikely, but proceeded with it anyway to further the narrative, and you bought it.

Wrong, the House democrats decided who to put on the stand, and they knew what the witnesses were going to say.
And Trump's laptop told trump's close aid that story. Take it up with him.

Oh, that's right.He called everybody a liar but then refuses to actually say it under oath.

And Trump's laptop told trump's close aid that story. Take it up with him.

Oh, that's right.He called everybody a liar but then refuses to actually say it under oath.
Are you actually trying to make the case that TRUMP! disabled the SS agents with his ninja moves, punched through the divider that the driver put up as soon as he saw the commotion, then wrestled the wheel from the driver and was only stopped by Boris and Natasha, who were chasing Moose and Squirrel at the time?

Are you actually trying to make the case that TRUMP! disabled the SS agents with his ninja moves, punched through the divider that the driver put up as soon as he saw the commotion, then wrestled the wheel from the driver and was only stopped by Boris and Natasha, who were chasing Moose and Squirrel at the time?
No, I think Trump's lapdog probably made up an exaggerated story.

What's also funny is your exaggerated version of the exaggerated story.

No, I think Trump's lapdog probably made up an exaggerated story.

What's also funny is your exaggerated version of the exaggerated story.
Illustrating absurdity with absurdity. The whole story was deliberately put on the record to further an agenda, not in the interest of justice or getting to the bottom of what happened during the riot.

Illustrating absurdity with absurdity. The whole story was deliberately put on the record to further an agenda, not in the interest of justice or getting to the bottom of what happened during the riot.
To further the look into trumps state of mind. And was only one of several things put forward to this end.

Ornato was invited to testify. He pussied out, as Trump's lapdogs all do.

She testified truthfully under oath. Nothing for you to cry about, sorry.

Forum List

Back