Fair and Impartial Trump Jury

I would be the first to say that silly one, and run as fast as I could when they release me from such... if I were in the pool of potential jurors!

BUT, if they did choose me, with all my baggage, I would and could honor the oath I take to make my decision based solely on the evidence presented in the trial and would convict only if the evidence was beyond a reasonable doubt!

I could also bet, all other jurors will do the same....it is an overwhelming responsibility having another person's life in your hands as a juror, you want to get it right!

You’re so dishonest, easily manipulated and of such low character (and low brainpower) you would do everything in your pathetic power to worm your way onto any jury you could find to stick it to your perceived enemy list, you worthless maggot. You wouldnt even pay attention. Incapable of understanding basic logic.

Last edited:
She would do what she says she would do.

You are describing the type of person you are in a masterful scat of gaslighting.
You don't know that, boy. You're just an election year shill anyway.

I know she's an easily duped bleeding heart liberal, and I'm gonna stop there.

And you, you'd lie against anyone for Democrats. Pathetic.

You don't know that, boy. You're just an election year shill anyway.

I know she's an easily duped bleeding heart liberal, and I'm gonna stop there.

And you, you'd lie against anyone for Democrats. Pathetic.
You know nothing. Per the usual.

Would you hang the jury if the evidence was clearly for conviction?

I would vote the facts.

You know nothing. Per the usual.
How is it you've been here so long and I've never seen you?

Seriously, do you even know who 214 is? He'll sic his good buddy Joe Arpaio on ya. :aargh:

I know that I know a lot more than you do 'round heanh.

Now you're posting out of the blue after such a long hiatus. Were you in prison?

No. You're an obvious election year shill, fucktard. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
She would do what she says she would do.

You are describing the type of person you are in a masterful scat of gaslighting.

I’ve read her Anti American BS for a decade. The phony nice appearance arose only after mental therapy. I am always proven right. I’m like Trump vs. the commee red MSM. It’s a War we did not start. Her and your types are the enemy. You kill our country you are not any comrade you filthy POS. sod off and die wanker.

I was nice and polite until NOV04, 2020. No more. You maggots started a war. I despise your every molecule.

Last edited:
I’ve read her Anti American BS fir a decade. The phony nice appearance arose only after mental therapy. I am always proven right. I’m like Trump vs. the commee red MSM. It’s a War we did not start. Her and your types are the enemy. You kill our country you are not any comrade you filthy POS. sod off and die wanker.
You are a stain on American principles. You are a nothing.

You are a stain on American principles. You are a nothing.
You're a brown skidmark on the underwear of humanity.

Tell me some of these American principles (you want to destroy) Commie shitbird shill. :auiqs.jpg:

Is it the right to bear arms? Is it the duty of the government to protect the states from invasion?

What American Principles, Commie ShitLord?

Last edited:
You're a brown skidmark on the underwear of humanity.Tell me some of these American principles (you want to destroy) Commie shitbird shill.Is it the right to bear arms? Is it the duty of the government to protect the states from invasion?What American Principles, Commie ShitLord?
You are a nobody, little buddy. You have the right to your opinions, but you are still a shit ass. We have a right to bear arms: I have several. We had an immigration until the shit ass Trump interfered. You don't believe in American principles. American voters are seeing the more clearly every day now.

"He won't be charged." He was charged.

"He won't be in court." He is in court.

1713663153696.png

Trump and his followers are Crybaby Losers

Any time they lose, they claim they were cheated

Is it being a "Crybaby Loser" or is it a concerted campaign to do anything and everything to get what they want?

I'll claim the Democrats are cheated by the electoral system, and I don't even support the Democrats.

You’re so dishonest, easily manipulated and of such low character (and low brainpower) you would do everything in your pathetic power to worm your way onto any jury you could find to stick it to your perceived enemy list, you worthless maggot. You wouldnt even pay attention. Incapable of understanding basic logic.
As I've mentioned before....

All that bent up hatred inside of you, is going to kill you!

Stress, hatred, are silent killers!

Be Careful!

Release your anger and hatred from your soul, you will feel and be much better off here on Earth and in the there after!

:beer:

Last edited:
As I've mentioned before....

All that bent up hatred inside of you, is going to kill you!

Stress, hatred, are silent killers!

Be Careful!

Release your anger and hatred from your soul, you will feel and be much better off here on Earth and in the there after!

:beer:

Don’t need to hear your shrinks advice Passed on to me. You all are criminals and support the criminals destroying our country, ruining American Childrens futures before they get started. You should be ashamed of yourself. Its a war and you are the enemy. I put up with your killary BS for five years prior. No more for any of you commee red maggots.

Last edited:
Exactly. He said exactly what he meant, and we should expect the jurors to be held to at least that standard.
Actions speak louder than words

If Trump wanted a peaceful protest, he would have taken action as soon as the protest turned violent
Especially when someone was shot.

Trump just sat and watched on TV

Actions speak louder than words

If Trump wanted a peaceful protest, he would have taken action as soon as the protest turned violent
Especially when someone was shot.

Trump just sat and watched on TV
You're forgetting the armed struggle in the limo, where he dispatched the Secret Service agents with superhuman ninja moves, broke through the barrier between the seats with a single punch from his index finger, then wrestled the wheel from the driver. It was only the actions of Boris and Natasha trying to capture Moose and Squirrel that kept him from singlehandedly stopping the spontaneous riot.

You're forgetting the armed struggle in the limo, where he dispatched the Secret Service agents with superhuman ninja moves, broke through the barrier between the seats with a single punch from his index finger, then wrestled the wheel from the driver. It was only the actions of Boris and Natasha trying to capture Moose and Squirrel that kept him from singlehandedly stopping the spontaneous riot.
No, Trump whined like a sissy girl because Secret Service wouldn’t do what they were told
Then he went back to the White House and pouted

No, Trump whined like a sissy girl because Secret Service wouldn’t do what they were told
Then he went back to the White House and pouted
No, no, we have the story on the record. The House democrats put it there. They wouldn't put a story on the record that they KNEW was unsubstantiated and, even at the time, extremely unlikely, would they?

No, we have to give them the benefit of the doubt, since they are all like public servants only out for the good of the nation, and stuff. TRUMP!, being an elderly man, easily overpowered the SS agents with his superhuman ninja moves, punched through the barrier and wrestled the wheel from the trained driver. Only Boris and Natasha stopped him, because Russia, and stuff. It's true I tell you, the House democrats wanted us to believe it.

Forum List

Back