Still no answer: Whats a fair days work?

and thinks it's hard to see :cuckoo:

anyhoo, how you been? what's cracking?

I've been hangin' in there, bro.

Been on days training with a new team for about two months now.

I'm pretty sick of it and am ready to return to the overnight shift. There's only so much office politics I can handle.
You?

sounds like me about 3 months before I decided to tell the boss in corporate that she was a Cee U Next Tuesday to get myself fired and go on to something that paid less but made me happier :tongue:

:lol:

If I had to work days on a full time basis, I'd prolly do the same.

N'aw, I missed the Tournaments that were going on (actually didn't "miss" them, I kind of just ignored them).

The platform where they had the fights was like High School Wrestling almost (many mats/matches going on all around the gym); except, I don't think any bleachers were out or anything so it was sort of annoying.

I just went straight upstairs for the juicy stuff, like the ring gi..........like meeting Anderson Silva and getting a lot of free garbage like stickers and faux energy drinks.

I was high as fuck on energy drinks that day, I'm pretty sure I tried to look up that guy who tries to be a Statue's skirt in Quincy Market.

:lol:

Were they UFC ring card girls or did they "borrow" them from one of our local stripjoints?

hmm......dunno. I never knew they did that but it would make sense, really.

Shit would have probably saved Dana White quite a bit of guap. You're an entrepreneur!

I wish I could take credit but that's what promoters would do back in NC whenever they brought a fight card to Raleigh or Fayetteville. There are strips clubs up the wazoo in parts of in NC.

That is what happens when you have a decline in workers rights.

Also true.

where is there a decline in workers rights?

As an HR solutions consultant/ hbusiness planner/recruiter I see..

OSHA laws protecting the well being of workers
Discrimination laws protecting against biased hiring practices
HR laws protecting against employer abuse of employees
Right to work laws protecting the employee who decides to resign without a reason
Individuals have the right to quit, accept an offer, negotiate a salary and decide if they are happy with it or quit.
They have the right to sign a contrasct or refuse and get a job elsewhere. They have the right to sign a no compete clause or refuse to and get a job elsewhere..
I can go on....

What rights have they lost?

Perhaps "rights" isn't the proper word. I'd say power because in the end, those who work for someone else can only offer their tasks and record. The paradigm has shifted from value being placed on their experience, record, etc... Now the paradigm is on the quarterly bottom line. Which is why you see salaries remaining flat.

Forum List

Back