Stand up to hate

I agree. Any lesbian who attacks male genitalia, gays who attack female genitalia, or straights who attack gays are guilty of hate crimes.
Any adult who harms a child's body should be prosecuted.

Unfortunately, anti-gay hatred isn't illegal.

Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes
The particular part of the boy's body is in question when examining it for a hate crime. One of the lesbians kicked him in the groin repeatedly until the 5 year old boy began to bleed. It clearly was a hate crime against his gender.

If hetero men caught a gay man and stuck a lamp post up his ass until he bled, you'd call it a hate crime against sexual orientation. Don't lie and say you wouldn't.

The parents in that case were psycho criminals and should be prosecuted.

Let's stand against hate. Don't let pervs adopt and use their phony stolen parental rights to excuse their broken sexuality. That might be a start. If you cant biologically make a baby with your mate, you don't deserve parental rights. It is that simple.

Let's stand against hate. Don't let pervs adopt and use their phony stolen parental rights to excuse their broken sexuality. That might be a start. If you cant biologically make a baby with your mate, you don't deserve parental rights. It is that simple.
The pervs are people who hate for no reason. LIke you.

Like you.
I don't like anti-gay bigots like you.

Like you.
Pro Gay bigotry is OK? You can hate me, that is OK, within certain parameters. Liberal Hate is OK. How is that working for ya?

Like you.
Pro Gay bigotry is OK? You can hate me, that is OK, within certain parameters. Liberal Hate is OK. How is that working for ya?
I don't hate you. I hate what you say about LGBT people.

Like you.
Remind me, what was it I said you object to?

Like you.
You're against ALL LGBT being parents, aren't you? I happen to be one of four kids.

"If you cant biologically make a baby with your mate, you don't deserve parental rights. It is that simple."

Mary

So all parents who adopt children don't deserve parental rights by your definition BIGOT Mary.

Like you.
You're against ALL LGBT being parents, aren't you? I happen to be one of four kids.
I can tell you went to liberal school. I never said I hate gays. I said, "IF you can't biologically have children you have no need to adopt". There is a lot of hate here on the liberal side, its to the point of vapid mindless conformity. You people scare me.

Last edited:
You scare me by telling all of us that if a couple can't concieve on their own they don't deserve to be parents.

That is some serious hate.

So straight couples who cannot biologically make a baby with their mate are out of luck too? Better start building more orphanages.

"If you cant biologically make a baby with your mate, you don't deserve parental rights. It is that simple."

Mary

So all parents who adopt children don't deserve parental rights by your definition BIGOT Mary.
That is Biology, not bigotry. Science. Sorry facts offend you. Birds and the bees, kiddo.

So straight couples who cannot biologically make a baby with their mate are out of luck too? Better start building more orphanages.
My kids are really fortunate and we are really fortunate to parent them. Their bio parents had nine children and drug habits.

Mary

That is Biology, not bigotry. Science. Sorry facts offend you. Birds and the bees, kiddo.
Adoption.

Birds and the bees didn't help my kids stay safe.

Something weird going on here. Stand up to pro-gunners or pro- gays and you get a lot of mindless vitriol about anti this or anti THAT. Gays and guns, in the American psyche, what is the connection? The defensiveness and nastiness over something that can't be defended?

Something weird going on here. Stand up to pro-gunners or pro- gays and you get a lot of mindless vitriol about anti this or anti THAT. Gays and guns, in the American psyche, what is the connection? The defensiveness and nastiness over something that can't be defended?
Stand up for a stupid posiition and you'll be challenged. Get it?

that's child abuse, not a hate crime ^
Kind of sounds like both to me. If it was just a matter of child abuse they could have kicked or beat him anywhere not one specific location of the sex organ.

Forum List

Back