OMG! OMG!

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
We have 5 Psychologists and 1 Forensic Pathologist coming to dinner tonight....I blame Mr. Lucy for this myself :lol:

Maybe I should have married that Texan from Forth Worth that I was with pre-Mr. Lucy :oops-28: :lol:

Is this from another previous discussion you were involved in i am not aware of Lucy Hamilton?:D

• Banned
Is this from another previous discussion you were involved in i am not aware of Lucy Hamilton?:D

Oh darling it could be, I might have forgotten :eusa_doh:

The kitchen is like bomb site at the moment, Mr. Lucy in there getting flustered :eek-52:

• Banned

Oh darling it could be, I might have forgotten :eusa_doh:

The kitchen is like bomb site at the moment, Mr. Lucy in there getting flustered :eek-52:
Mr Lucy huh? I assume then that Lucy Hamilton has a hubby? :D

Yes and he's been in kitchen, swearing in Norwegian, I had to put my hands over Kid A aged 3 years ears :smoke:

We have 5 Psychologists and 1 Forensic Pathologist coming to dinner tonight....I blame Mr. Lucy for this myself :lol:

Maybe I should have married that Texan from Forth Worth that I was with pre-Mr. Lucy :oops-28: :lol:

Texas turns out fine husbands, I snared one

Poor Lucy, what can we do for you? It's obviously too late to marry somebody else but you could stop posting and start cooking your dinner, that might help too...

Last edited:
Just ask them how they feel about dinner topics. Take notes, hand them a bill when they leave and try to schedule them for next week.

Make restaurant reservations and arrangements for a baby sitter.

Poor Lucy, what can we do for you? It's obviously too late to marry somebody else but you could stop posting and start cooking your dinner, that might help too...

Yes I think I should assist poor Mr. Lucy in some way.

Texas turns out fine husbands, I snared one
They just talk funny..

At least they don't lisp.....
You found one without a hair lip?

I was referring to your lisp....now why don't you sashay away, runt

Make restaurant reservations and arrangements for a baby sitter.

Oh :eusa_doh:why didn't we think of this? The babysitter always has boyfriend trouble and Mr. Lucy aka The Psychiatrist always ends up quizzing her lol.

AMA-Chart.jpg

Code it 90801

Forum List

Back