Stand up to hate

When lesbians hate a boy's gender so much they try to kick it in or drug it to be cut off, we do have a situation where hate crimes must be stopped..

Yes, please do stand up to hate crimes on the left! Spread the word!

I agree. Any lesbian who attacks male genitalia, gays who attack female genitalia, or straights who attack gays are guilty of hate crimes.
Gays who attack straights can be prosecuted for hate crimes also.

Something weird going on here. Stand up to pro-gunners or pro- gays and you get a lot of mindless vitriol about anti this or anti THAT. Gays and guns, in the American psyche, what is the connection? The defensiveness and nastiness over something that can't be defended?
Stand up for a stupid posiition and you'll be challenged. Get it?
Oh brother. Position is spelled with one "i". I like it when people are pedantic with life lessons I learned long ago. Kudos.

When lesbians hate a boy's gender so much they try to kick it in or drug it to be cut off, we do have a situation where hate crimes must be stopped..

I agree. Any lesbian who attacks male genitalia, gays who attack female genitalia, or straights who attack gays are guilty of hate crimes.
Of course. As should the lesbians kicking the boy in the groin until he bled and the other lesbians drugging the boy in hopes he'll one day have his male genitalia cut off. Both are hate crimes against gender. One immediate and physical. The other with a long-term goal that is the same.

Of course. As should the lesbians kicking the boy in the groin until he bled and the other lesbians drugging the boy in hopes he'll one day have his male genitalia cut off. Both are hate crimes against gender. One immediate and physical. The other with a long-term goal that is the same.
I agree. The hate laws needs to apply equally to all. That is what all these people have been saying for so long. These special people need these special laws applied to them too.

Something weird going on here. Stand up to pro-gunners or pro- gays and you get a lot of mindless vitriol about anti this or anti THAT. Gays and guns, in the American psyche, what is the connection? The defensiveness and nastiness over something that can't be defended?
Stand up for a stupid posiition and you'll be challenged. Get it?
Oh brother. Position is spelled with one "i". I like it when people are pedantic with life lessons I learned long ago. Kudos.
That's grammar Nazi. I make typos. Get over it.

Homosexuality is perhaps the smallest and least meaningful things I have ever heard of. If you are prejudiced against breeders, those that CAN and DO procreate, that is your problem, not mine. I am not prejudiced towards gays. But I don't think they need to adopt or pretend they are of the same status as straights, either. Is that a crime? Apparently SO according to some of you jerks.

Sure. But I covered that on the cross gender issue. And the same gender crimes may or may not be hate crimes.

Homosexuality is perhaps the smallest and least meaningful things I have ever heard of. If you are prejudiced against breeders, those that CAN and DO procreate, that is your problem, not mine. I am not prejudiced towards gays. But I don't think they need to adopt or pretend they are of the same status as straights, either. Is that a crime? Apparently SO according to some of you jerks.

So if you don't want gays adopting kids, get straights to stop having kids they don't want.

So if you don't want gays adopting kids, get straights to stop having kids they don't want.
I wish I had control of that, I have a sister that had a baby at sixteen , another sister that had a mixed race child, and a brother in-law that became a transsexual. I have nothing to do with any of that, but I can opine, and I will.

I wish I had control of that, I have a sister that had a baby at sixteen , another sister that had a mixed race child, and a brother in-law that became a transsexual. I have nothing to do with any of that, but I can opine, and I will.

Ok. Opine away. I think I will celebrate the victory of my gay and lesbian friends when I go to their weddings.

Ok. Opine away. I think I will celebrate the victory of my gay and lesbian friends when I go to their weddings.
But is it a "victory" for children who will be bound away via contract from either a mother or father for life?

But is it a "victory" for children who will be bound away via contract from either a mother or father for life?

It is a victory for a child to have two parents who love them. Whether they have matching genitals or mismatched is not the most important thing. That a child is loved is the most important.

Forum List

Back