Stand up to hate

Last edited:
America has, indeed, taken a stand.

Against Militant Islam.

Standing up to its military aggression, misogyny, religious and cultural intolerance, deception, backwardness, etc.

Next slide, please.

Next slide would be how we enabled it in the first place:

afghan_surface_missile.jpg

When lesbians hate a boy's gender so much they try to kick it in or drug it to be cut off, we do have a situation where hate crimes must be stopped..

Yes, please do stand up to hate crimes on the left! Spread the word!

Hate crimes more commonly come against LGBT. I can already see how LGBT are now being stereotyped as being violent toward their children due to ONE horrible event.

Hate crimes more commonly come against LGBT. I can already see how LGBT are now being stereotyped as being violent toward their children due to ONE horrible event.
same as all whites owing for slavery when nobody today was alive to experience it.

Against Militant Islam.

Standing up to its military aggression, misogyny, religious and cultural intolerance, deception, backwardness, etc.

Next slide, please.

View attachment 66660
We are merely one of several 'triggers' that have been pulled over the past century or so.

Unfortunately, violence and warfare are inherent in the belief system and its dogma and teachings.

Dormant during some timeframes, Metastasizing during others.

But always there, ready to spread and infect more healthy nearby tissue, whenever the stimulus du jour comes along.

Against Militant Islam.

Next slide, please.

View attachment 66660
We are merely one of several 'triggers' that have been pulled over the past century or so.

Unfortunately, violence and warfare are inherent in the belief system and its dogma and teachings.

Dormant during some timeframes, Metastasizing during others.

But always there, ready to spread and infect more healthy nearby tissue, whenever the stimulus du jour comes along.

Like with evangelical Christianity and Herr Drumpf, ya.

I am proud of the way America stood up to the Hate embodied in Communism over the course of the COld War.

And I appreciate our allies in Europe standing by US though out. We couldn't have done it without you.

A lot of people lost their nerve here and there, not mentioning any names, but as a whole we won.

Your assumption is that the lesbian couple was a abusive to their male child because he is male and they hate men. It may not be the motivation behind the abuse at all.

Most lesbians aren't "men haters".

Forum List

Back