Soooo....Ariana Grande must be feeling a little afraid tonight...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Anyone feel like catching the Ariana Grande Concert in Britain this weekend?

I was thinking about that. What parent would let their daughter go now? There is no way I would. The Threat level is way too high to be having a concert just to prove a point.

Anyone feel like catching the Ariana Grande Concert in Britain this weekend?

Is there any chance that these attacks will change her from a left wing loon to a normal, sensible person? She is getting an intimate taste of the real world that the left has told her does not exist.......it would be interesting to talk to her.....

Is there any chance that these attacks will change her from a left wing loon to a normal, sensible person? She is getting an intimate taste of the real world that the left has told her does not exist.......it would be interesting to talk to her.....

Nope. She's lost in her liberal bubble. She hates America and Americans more than the idiotology that murdered her fans

If it was my favorite singer, I would still be there if the show was not cancelled.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly though my newest favorite singers are already not here anymore, may both Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys and Billy Joe Royal be with the Lord, I love them both so much.

Sounds like she's being brave. You guys are snowflakes.
Sounds like she's being reckless. You're insane.

A 20 y/o girl is more brave than the conservatives here. Not surprised.
Risking safety in the name of gallantry is bravery. Naively putting people at risk is reckless.

How long do you plan to be afraid?
For as long as I'm in a vulnerable situation. Like any rational, reasoned, sane person.

Sounds like she's being brave. You guys are snowflakes.
Sounds like she's being reckless. You're insane.

A 20 y/o girl is more brave than the conservatives here. Not surprised.
Risking safety in the name of gallantry is bravery. Naively putting people at risk is reckless.

How long do you plan to be afraid?
For as long as I'm in a vulnerable situation. Like any rational, reasoned, sane person.

How will you know when you're out of your "vulnerable situation" there Shirley?

Ariana Grande being a piece of manure.....

who cares about her?

Forum List

Back