Emmanuel Macron: No longer self imposed redlines. Moscow empire must be defeated and no action...

French "Restoration" Party member Marion Maréchal:
'At 34, I wake up in a European Union that is a digital colony of the United States, an economic colony of China, a demographic colony of Africa and is turning into a religious and cultural colony of Islam'

Why does Macron want Odessa? To populate it with arabs too, as he did with Paris?

BTW, March 30, will be 210 years since in 1814 at 17 hours Marshal Marmont sent a parliamentarian to the Russian Emperor with a request to save Paris from destruction.
Alexander I responded by saying that he would "order the battle to be stopped if Paris was surrendered: otherwise by evening they would not recognize the place where the capital had been".
GJH6DuPWwAAB14a

Last edited:
Send your numbers beyond number
Your maddened sons and goaded slaves
There’s room in Russia’s plains to slumber
And well they’ll know their brethren’s graves

Poetry is hard to translate, for obvious reasons, but A.Pushkin goes hard in any language it seems

Send your numbers beyond number
Your maddened sons and goaded slaves
There’s room in Russia’s plains to slumber
And well they’ll know their brethren’s graves

Poetry is hard to translate, for obvious reasons, but A.Pushkin goes hard in any language it seems

This stupid move by WEF puppet Macron will shake corrupt Western governments to their core
this book about you :

51261907.png

this book about you :

View attachment 922730
This will be the end of WEF control over Western civilization

We will NOT fight for BlackRock bottom line or WEF stooges in Ukraine

Torches and pitchforks time

Your “President” ran around in high heels and played piano with his dick
only THE MAGA - nazis -commies FREAKS can swallow this RT 🇷🇺 fake

1711542216793.jpeg

France admits it cannot handle security during the Olympics alone
Paris has asked 46 countries to provide more than 2,000 foreign law enforcers to ensure security at the Olympics.
The request was sent to EU countries, South Korea, South Africa, India, Australia and other countries.

I remember Macron was going to send the military to Ukraine not so long ago....

Forum List

Back