The British Police...do they now need to start carrying guns?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As I have pointed out in other threads, it used to be that British criminals were not willing to commit murder even when they comitted other crimes......that allowed the British cops to walk around unarmed....and if they did get the occasional nut with a gun or a knife, they would simply call up a reactionary force to deal with it....

With these terror attacks......where you have terrorists willing and able to attack and kill long before the armed police arrive...will Britain have to change their policy on arming their police?

No. Does that surprise you? London is fastest growing reason to have guns. The number of deaths are no where high enough yet to ensure Americans i'll feelings towards liberal policy and fantasy. Better for Americans to learn watching the slow terrible fall and failure from no guns then to live it.

Last edited:
No. Does that surprise you? London is fastest growing reason to have guns. The number of deaths are no where high enough yet to ensure Americans I'll feelings towards liberal policy and fantasy. Better for Americans to learn watching the slow terrible fall and failure from no guns then to live it.
The police in Chicago and Detroit carry guns, how many murders do you think they stop?

As I have pointed out in other threads, it used to be that British criminals were not willing to commit murder even when they comitted other crimes......that allowed the British cops to walk around unarmed....and if they did get the occasional nut with a gun or a knife, they would simply call up a reactionary force to deal with it....

With these terror attacks......where you have terrorists willing and able to attack and kill long before the armed police arrive...will Britain have to change their policy on arming their police?
Ha ha ha ha ha, I knew it, you poor fuckwit.

All this is a hoax. Totally impossible.

Britain, you see, has really serious gun control.

It even has knife control so there could have been no stabbings.

Now they need to outlaw motor vehicles as those things are rapidly becoming more dangerous than either knives or guns, both of which are banned.

And you think the terrorists have NOT won?

No. Does that surprise you? London is fastest growing reason to have guns. The number of deaths are no where high enough yet to ensure Americans I'll feelings towards liberal policy and fantasy. Better for Americans to learn watching the slow terrible fall and failure from no guns then to live it.
The police in Chicago and Detroit carry guns, how many murders do you think they stop?
More then they cause!

They need to arm all their non-Muslim citizens. More importantly, they need to kick out their Muslim population.

Police shot and killed the 3 terrorists within 8 minutes.

4116083600000578-4569638-image-a-94_1496566103505.jpg

The people need to get rid of the Muslim mayor to start. The intel isn't getting through. Muslim gang rape activity is way up. The mayor even told Trump to let Muslims in or else in 2016 BEFORE Trump was elected.

I think the Manchester One Love concert is still going on Sunday. Hope no further incidents happen.

Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there – WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 3, 2017

Trump knew what he was doing calling for a travel ban right off the bat in the US.

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

The British Prime Minister just said these attacks are from a perversion of Islam.
The Alt-Right won't accept that fact.

4116083600000578-4569638-image-a-94_1496566103505.jpg

The people need to get rid of the Muslim mayor to start. The intel isn't getting through. Muslim gang rape activity is way up. The mayor even told Trump to let Muslims in or else in 2016 BEFORE Trump was elected.

I think the Manchester One Love concert is still going on Sunday. Hope no further incidents happen.

Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there – WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!

Trump knew what he was doing calling for a travel ban right off the bat in the US.

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

As usual, he got all of it wrong.

And why "get rid of" the mayor?

No, trump has said nothing that indicates the US is with our allies. He is loyal ONLY to our enemies. He knows nothing about "the courts". His tweets were childish and aimed at causing more hate crimes.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The British Prime Minister just said these attacks are from a perversion of Islam.
The Alt-Right won't accept that fact.

It is not a perversion of anything........they are the muslims following islamic teachings........the ones who don't support these attacks are the ones who are not following muslim teachings....

The elite in Europe.....they still have their heads up their collective asses....they have 24/7 security.......they won't be walking on London Bridge or at a concert without a phalanx of Heavily Armed.....with lots of guns......security.....it is the regular British citizen...unarmed and warned that armed resistance to attack will land them in jail....who are dying....

Forum List

Back