Emmanuel Macron: No longer self imposed redlines. Moscow empire must be defeated and no action...

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I really like this new Macron ! and I hope he will back up his words with actions....

Britain and France defeated Moscow ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ulus in 1856 (and in 1991) so they know the drill ....

Emmanuel Macron: No longer self imposed redlines. Moscow empire must be defeated and no action is excluded to help Ukraine resist.

I really like this new Macron ! and I hope he will back up his words with actions....

Britain and France defeated Moscow ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ulus in 1856 (and in 1991) so they know the drill ....

Emmanuel Macron: No longer self imposed redlines. Moscow empire must be defeated and no action is excluded to help Ukraine resist.

And France is going to do this?656 Macron must think he's Napoleon.

And France is going to do this?656 Macron must think he's Napoleon.
why not ?

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

You get that he's the president of France, right?
Macron is taking the European leadership seriously, a truly Churchillian speech: "We negotiated as much as we could, but there is nothing to talk about with him [dictator putin], Ukraine must win. There will be no red lines. I am the President of France and I decide"

Macron is taking the European leadership seriously, a truly Churchillian speech: "We negotiated as much as we could, but there is nothing to talk about with him [dictator putin], Ukraine must win. There will be no red lines. I am the President of France and I decide"
This is useless. Ciao

I've said that France is an important part of global liberty with an extremely proud history of being stoic and protective of this. From the French Revolution to the French Resistance handling the nazis.

If France leads, Germany, UK and Italy have to follow I would imagine.

I've said that France is an important part of global liberty with an extremely proud history of being stoic and protective of this. From the French Revolution to the French Resistance handling the nazis.

agree!

PS

Speaking on TF1 and France 2, Macron was asked about the prospect of sending Western troops to Ukraine, which he publicly raised last month in comments that prompted pushback from other European leaders. "We're not in that situation today," he said, but added that "all these options are possible."

In the TV interview, Macront actually backpedaled on the prospect of sending Western troops to Ukraine, "We're not in that situation today." The war in Ukraine is an internal issue in the former Soviet Union, rather than an existential threat for Europe.

Last edited:
Macron Antionette
Macron went into full Napoleon III mode :thup:

In the TV interview, Macront actually backpedaled on the prospect of sending Western troops to Ukraine, "We're not in that situation today." The war in Ukraine is an internal issue in the former Soviet Union, rather than an existential threat for Europe.

We will make about 75 CAESAR guns for Ukraine.
-Macron

Forum List

Back