Some Israeli Christians And Others Not Patriotic

Did you notice the common denominator for the anti semitic attacks happened to be islam . And calling a cult a cancer is not being childish it is being polite and non aggressive. What is being childish is to take a term like Zionist and to alter its meaning into the exact opposite so you can use it as a racist word without being pulled on it

Now Zionism IS a cancer, but has nothing whatsoever to do with racism.

So how many millions of innocent men, women and children has Zionism murdered in the last 18 months

Zionism is the root cause, the catalyst, the cancer.

What of Islamic terrorism, murder, rape and land theft. That has been going on for the last 1400 years all over the world, and not a Zionist in sight.

So do tell how Zionism is the root cause , the catalyst, the cancer when it did not exist and when it did come into existence meant the exact opposite of what you are implying in a RACIST MANNER

As opposed to Christian terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, or Hindu terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, or Taoist terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, or Tengrist terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, or Pagan terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, that has been going on for the last 1400 years all over the world, and not a Zionist in sight? Trying to impose 21st century morality on 1400 years of world history, is both pointless and stupid, much like you.

Guess what, Racism didn't exist until the 19th century when we invented it. Want to see a racist? Go look in the mirror.

What race is islam or the muslims, yours is the typical neo Marxist reply when the truth is told about your love children.
Now how many of the above named have stolen land through terrorism since 1940 and have murdered 30 million plus innocents in the process like the muslims have. How many innocents were raped and murdered under your political parties last stint in power. How many innocent people were threatened with arrest for speaking out against Islamic violence, rape of children, murder and threatening behaviour. Remember Kris Donald and what the police said about the case, or Rotherham where the same thing was said. So after 14 years of being branded a racist for telling the truth now the shoe is on the other foot and it is you that is the racist now.

So you want to see a racist then look in the mirror, after that look at all the Labour party scum who revelled in the abuse of 12 year old girls in the names of islam and neo Marxism. The whole lot should be arrested and confined in solitary for the rest of their lives.

I am a Roman Catholic and Jesus Christ was the furthest thing from a Zionist you nitwit. Had he been a Zionist he never would have said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's..." would he.

Yes he would, and it seems that you don't know what he meant. It would be the same today If I said give the muslims their just rewards for the violence and terror they have unleashed on mankind.

I know quite well what he meant you nitwit. This is Jesus Christ confirming that the Romans were the legal government and taxes were to be paid to them. A Zionist would never have said such a thing.

And what do Muslims have to do with any of this?

I am a Roman Catholic and Jesus Christ was the furthest thing from a Zionist you nitwit. Had he been a Zionist he never would have said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's..." would he.
He was asked whether Jews under occupation should pay taxes, and his response was render to Ceasar that which is Caesar's". That probably means that Ceasar will get his share, not that he no longer loves Israel, you delusional fool.

Come on Sherry #3, we went through this before. Talk about getting desperate. All you have is this vague verse in light of the dozens of verses where Jesus proclaims his love for ZION, and his brethren.

You're just a confused, mentally ill Jew hater. And your picture pretty much sums you up. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
I know quite well what he meant you nitwit. This is Jesus Christ confirming that the Romans were the legal government and taxes were to be paid to them. A Zionist would never have said such a thing.

And what do Muslims have to do with any of this?
Jesus was telling his people now that you're under occupation, they can force you to pay tribute, which you should mind order to survive, but they can't enforce who you worship, which is the God of the Old Testament.

Yup, these Zionist verses in the NT are just coincidental, according to monte the Neo Nazi.

So to reiterate:

Presenting Jesus, the Zionist Jew:

Jesus was asked by His disciples whether He would restore the kingdom to Israel at that time, to which He replied:

Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:6-8)

There are a number of verses in the New Testament which further spell out this principle. Peter, speaking to the Jews, said:

And He shall send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:20-21)

‘After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up.’ (Acts 15:14-16)

For my eyes have seen Your salvation which You have prepared before the face of all peoples, a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel … Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel … (Luke 2: 30-34)

For the Lord shall build up Zion; He shall appear in His glory. (Psalms 102:16)

SOUNDS LIKE A ZIONIST JEW TO ME.

Yes he would, and it seems that you don't know what he meant. It would be the same today If I said give the muslims their just rewards for the violence and terror they have unleashed on mankind.

Mentally ill delusional moron is claiming that Jesus sided with the Romans! Ha ha ha.

I've been told I look a lot like this guy, even mistaken as him by some milfs:

benicio_del_toro.jpg

And this guy:

javier_bardem__140410174457.jpg

Mentally ill delusional moron is claiming that Jesus sided with the Romans! Ha ha ha.
Zi·on·ism
ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
  1. a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

A Jew that has not accepted Jesus trying to explain Christianity to Christians. Good luck.

I've been told I look a lot like this guy, even mistaken as him by some milfs:

benicio_del_toro.jpg

And this guy:

javier_bardem__140410174457.jpg

Zi·on·ism
ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
  1. a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Based on historical and religious ties to the land of Israel, FOOL.

"The common denominator among all Zionists is the claim to Eretz Israel as the national homeland of the Jews and as the legitimate focus for the Jewish national self-determination. It is based on historical ties and religious traditions linking the Jewish people to the Land of Israel."

A Jew that has not accepted Jesus trying to explain Christianity to Christians. Good luck.

^^^^^
Monte upset that Verses in the NT clearly prove he was a Zionist and a practicing Jew. :rofl:

So where was this mythical Palestine and Palestinian people, and why didn't Jesus ever mention them?

So to recap we have Jesus who never acknowledges a Palestinian people 2000 years ago, and then Mohamad 1400 years ago also fails to mention or prophecize Palestine. I have to give credit to Jesus for being a good Zionist Jew and repeating the OT prophecy that Israel is the promised land, and the Messiah will return from Judeah and Samaria and all of ZION will rejoice.

Sounds like Jesus says you're shit outta luck.

Last edited:
So where was this mythical Palestine and Palestinian people, and why didn't Jesus ever mention them?

So to recap we have Jesus who never acknowledges a Palestinian people 2000 years ago, and then Mohamad 1400 years ago also fails to mention or prophecize Palestine. I have to give credit to Jesus for being a good Zionist Jew and repeating the OT prophecy that Israel is the promised land, and the Messiah will return from Judeah and Samaria and all of ZION will rejoice.

Zionism is Illegitimate Political Movement

You are shit out of knowledge regarding our Bible:

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."
John 18:36

Hey El Chimpo, did you mean "Zionism is a legitimate political movement?

alternative_singe_4.7532151_large.jpg

You are shit out of knowledge regarding our Bible:

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."
John 18:36

That's a totally irrelvant verse and a sign of your desperation. Let me show you what Jesus the Zionist Jew says about Israel:

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:6-8)

Would you like me to continue?

No monkey boy I meant just what I said.. Zionism is Illegitimate Political Movement

According to shmucks like you, but in reality Zionism was and is a legitimate movement .

Don't like it?

:boohoo: :boohoo:

I see you your photo is all over the internet. You are a handsome chimp.

monkey-israel.jpg

No monkey boy I meant just what I said.. Zionism is Illegitimate Political Movement

Stick to trolling and posting irrelevant moronic youtube clips. You're excel in that, el chimpo.

I see you your photo is all over the internet. You are a handsome chimp.

monkey-israel.jpg

I already told you, that looks more like you.

Forum List

Back