Some Israeli Christians And Others Not Patriotic

I know quite well what he meant you nitwit. This is Jesus Christ confirming that the Romans were the legal government and taxes were to be paid to them. A Zionist would never have said such a thing.

And what do Muslims have to do with any of this?

You have just confirmed that you know absolutely nothing at all

I've been told I look a lot like this guy, even mistaken as him by some milfs:

benicio_del_toro.jpg

And this guy:

javier_bardem__140410174457.jpg

I am a Roman Catholic and Jesus Christ was the furthest thing from a Zionist you nitwit. Had he been a Zionist he never would have said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's..." would he.

Yes he would, and it seems that you don't know what he meant. It would be the same today If I said give the muslims their just rewards for the violence and terror they have unleashed on mankind.

Mentally ill delusional moron is claiming that Jesus sided with the Romans! Ha ha ha.
Zi·on·ism
ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
  1. a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Without the addition you have made to is as the original does not say (originally) does it

I am a Roman Catholic and Jesus Christ was the furthest thing from a Zionist you nitwit. Had he been a Zionist he never would have said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's..." would he.

Yes he would, and it seems that you don't know what he meant. It would be the same today If I said give the muslims their just rewards for the violence and terror they have unleashed on mankind.

Mentally ill delusional moron is claiming that Jesus sided with the Romans! Ha ha ha.

A Jew that has not accepted Jesus trying to explain Christianity to Christians. Good luck.

Should not be that hard as Christianity is based around the religion of the Jews, and who better than a Jew to explain the fundamentals of Judaism

So where was this mythical Palestine and Palestinian people, and why didn't Jesus ever mention them?

So to recap we have Jesus who never acknowledges a Palestinian people 2000 years ago, and then Mohamad 1400 years ago also fails to mention or prophecize Palestine. I have to give credit to Jesus for being a good Zionist Jew and repeating the OT prophecy that Israel is the promised land, and the Messiah will return from Judeah and Samaria and all of ZION will rejoice.

Sounds like Jesus says you're shit outta luck.
Zionism is Illegitimate Political Movement

As is neo Marxism and islam, so your point being what exactly ?

So where was this mythical Palestine and Palestinian people, and why didn't Jesus ever mention them?

So to recap we have Jesus who never acknowledges a Palestinian people 2000 years ago, and then Mohamad 1400 years ago also fails to mention or prophecize Palestine. I have to give credit to Jesus for being a good Zionist Jew and repeating the OT prophecy that Israel is the promised land, and the Messiah will return from Judeah and Samaria and all of ZION will rejoice.

Sounds like Jesus says you're shit outta luck.

You are shit out of knowledge regarding our Bible:

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."
John 18:36

Written by a Greek and translated by a monk with an axe to grind. You lose again PUNK

I've been told I look a lot like this guy, even mistaken as him by some milfs:

benicio_del_toro.jpg

And this guy:

javier_bardem__140410174457.jpg

Zi·on·ism
ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
  1. a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Without the addition you have made to is as the original does not say (originally) does it

.I made no addition

I know quite well what he meant you nitwit. This is Jesus Christ confirming that the Romans were the legal government and taxes were to be paid to them. A Zionist would never have said such a thing.

And what do Muslims have to do with any of this?

You have just confirmed that you know absolutely nothing at all

More than anything, he's confirming that's he's a dedicated anti semite who derives his Jew hate based on false religious interpretations, that existed during medieval times. Like I said "anti Zionism" is the modern anti semtism.

Poor monte, obsessed with hating Jews while denying that he worships a Zionist Jew. No wonder he's nuts.

So Ruddy, you want to change our Bible. Good luck.

"Our Bible"....never saw a Christian talk like that either.

Didn't change anything. Just quoted verses out of the NT that proves Jesus was a Zionist Jew, which you have no answer for, except for the usual whining.

You quoted nothing that proves Jesus was a Zionist Jew. Quite the opposite. You just make things up.

I don't think this Israeli Jew (on Israeli TV) believes Jesus was a Zionist Jew. Do you?

^^^^^^
Damn, what does that satirical video have to do with who Jesus was, and his beliefs? So by your warped logic, when atheist American artists paint pictures pissing on a cross and all kinds of other work blaspheming Jesus and Christianty, then thats what ALL Americans think. :cuckoo:

You such a pathetic, lame, mentally ill asshole, I almost feel sorry for you. But judging by how miserable you look in your picture, I think justice has been served. Ha ha ha.

^^^^^^
Damn, what does that satirical video have to do with who Jesus was, and his beliefs? So by your warped logic, when atheist American artists paint pictures pissing on a cross and all kinds of other work blaspheming Jesus and Christianty, then thats what ALL Americans think. :cuckoo:

You such a pathetic, lame, mentally ill asshole, I almost feel sorry for you. But judging by how miserable you look in your picture, I think justice has been served. Ha ha ha.

That was a desperate attempt by Monti there !

Not desperate at all. Just fact, as usual.
What fact would that be ? You posted a link to an Israeli show that mocked Jesus in one episode and stated : I don't think Israeli Jews believe Israel was a Zionist"

Opinion, not fact.

^^^^^^

Yup, the poor desperate antisemite has nothing better but these old regurgitated garbage videos from Nazi sites, used a million times. :cuckoo:

^^^^^^

Yup, the poor desperate antisemite has nothing better but these old regurgitated garbage videos from Nazi sites, used a million times. :cuckoo:

The video is just Israeli television available on youtube.

Not desperate at all. Just fact, as usual.
Fact is verses like these in the NT prove definitely that Jesus was a Zionist practicing Jew, keep squirming:

‘After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up.’ (Acts 15:14-16)

For my eyes have seen Your salvation which You have prepared before the face of all peoples, a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel … Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel … (Luke 2: 30-34)

For the Lord shall build up Zion; He shall appear in His glory. (Psalms 102:16)

Hey, how come Jesus doesn't say he'll rebuild Pale-shitstain? OOOOOPS! Ha ha ha.

Take two Aspirins and call me in the morning. :lmao:

^^^^^^

The video is just Israeli television available on youtube.
and? would you like me to post some videos what Muslims and Palestinians say about Christians, asshole?

Forum List

Back