Some Israeli Christians And Others Not Patriotic

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Many Israeli Christians, Arab Israelis and even some MK don't want to do their patriotic duty. Ever since its inception, men and women have grown a country and fought for it at the same time. Now some people want to stand back, reap the benefits and "let George do it."

A lawyer who represents soldiers from Nazareth serving in the Israeli Defense Forces has begun to receive death threats from residents of the heavily Christian city in northern Israel.

With growing debate over the initiative to draft Israeli Christians into the IDF, Nazareth has seen a hotbed of local Arab anti-draft groups. Last April, a large rally against IDF enlistment was held there.

Many Israeli Christians - most of whom identify as Arab, but with an increasing number seeking to reconnect to their original Aramean roots - are departing from their community's traditional anti-Zionist stance and signing up for national service as Israel has rapidly emerged asthe only safe refuge for Christians in the Middle East.

But that movement has triggered a fierce backlash from both Muslim and Christian Arab extremists, including prominent community figures and even MKs from the extremist Joint List party.

Eyal Paltak, 49, told Channel Two that death threats against him had escalated in recent weeks. But most frightening was an image circulated Monday of Paltak in an army uniform with a big red X over his picture, and the words, "death to you soon."

Advocate for IDF Soldiers Receives Death Threats - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Traitors are not usually well-liked. Particularly traitors that could very well kill one's children from one day to the next. Occupied people during WW2 that joined the Germans were not treated that well, many were executed summarily.

Traitors are not usually well-liked. Particularly traitors that could very well kill one's children from one day to the next. Occupied people during WW2 that joined the Germans were not treated that well, many were executed summarily.
Rubbish. A citizen is not a traitor. They have an obligation.

"Rich Man's War"

Jimmy joined the army 'cause he had no place to go
There ain't nobody hirin'
'round here since all the jobs went
Down to Mexico
Reckoned that he'd learn himself a trade maybe see the world
Move to the city someday and marry a black haired girl
Somebody somewhere had another plan
Now he's got a rifle in his hand
Rollin' into Baghdad wonderin' how he got this far
Just another poor boy off to fight a rich man's war

Bobby had an eagle and a flag tattooed on his arm
Red white and blue to the bone when he landed in Kandahar
Left behind a pretty young wife and a baby girl
A stack of overdue bills and went off to save the world
Been a year now and he's still there
Chasin' ghosts in the thin dry air
Meanwhile back at home the finance company took his car

When will we ever learn
When will we ever see
We stand up and take our turn
And keep tellin' ourselves we're free

Ali was the second son of a second son
Grew up in Gaza throwing bottles and rocks when the tanks would come
Ain't nothin' else to do around here just a game children play
Somethin' 'bout livin' in fear all your life makes you hard that way

He answered when he got the call
Wrapped himself in death and praised Allah
A fat man in a new Mercedes drove him to the door

"Rich Man's War"

Down to Mexico

When will we ever learn
When will we ever see

Tear jerker?

"Rich Man's War"

Down to Mexico

When will we ever learn
When will we ever see

Tear jerker?

You KNEW you were gonna yank their chain with this OP, you KNEW it.... :D

Thank you hoss for this info. It is good that the actual Christians have another affiliation because honestly from what I have seen, Nazereth is perhaps not that much a Christian majority town; mostly Arab. And I fear the two do not exactly mean one and the same as we have seen. I believe that many who claim to be Arab christian in Nazareth are mainly Arab Palestinian (i.e. Moslem), and therefore anti-Israel.

I was going to stay in Nazareth but when the Arab (Christians???) there had some riots and other violent actions last summer, I changed my mind and figuratively brushed the dirt off my sandels in regards to that town.

Thank you hoss for this info. It is good that the actual Christians have another affiliation because honestly from what I have seen, Nazereth is perhaps not that much a Christian majority town; mostly Arab. And I fear the two do not exactly mean one and the same as we have seen. I believe that many who claim to be Arab christian in Nazareth are mainly Arab Palestinian (i.e. Moslem), and therefore anti-Israel.

I was going to stay in Nazareth but when the Arab (Christians???) there had some riots and other violent actions last summer, I changed my mind and figuratively brushed the dirt off my sandels in regards to that town.

Now why would you say something so absurd. Why would Arab speaking Muslims claim to be Christians? Palestinian Christians are Arab speaking so they are called Arabs. The indigenous Arab speaking Palestinian Jews were also called Arabs, Arab Jews.

They are not Arabians from the Arabian peninsula.

Last edited:
Now why would say something so absurd.

Is that an actual sentence in English? It is your reply that is absurd.

Why would Arab speaking Muslims claim to be Christians? Palestinian Christians are Arab speaking so they are called Arabs. The indigenous Arab speaking Palestinian Jews were also called Arabs, Arab Jews.

Your reply has nothing to do with my post, but it does touch upon some interesting things that relate to my post. And thank you for bringing up the linguistic aspect of the area and its conflict.

The language in the area was Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic/Latin in that order (granted Hebrew was not the original since you will split that hair). It was only after the moslem conquest by force of the region that Arabic was forced upon everyone who lived there. Everyone including Jews and Christians. So even from your own post, to identify as "Arab" has nothing to do with being from the Arabian Peninsula and everything with the language that was predominant. Said predominance was brought about by the forceful conquest of the area.

that is why the Jews are going back to Hebrew and I pray this new class of citizens go back to Aramaic. Anything is better than associating oneself with the language that was forced upon the area in 600 CE by mohammed (may god burn his soul in hell forever).

Now why would say something so absurd.

Is that an actual sentence in English? It is your reply that is absurd.

Why would Arab speaking Muslims claim to be Christians? Palestinian Christians are Arab speaking so they are called Arabs. The indigenous Arab speaking Palestinian Jews were also called Arabs, Arab Jews.

Your reply has nothing to do with my post, but it does touch upon some interesting things that relate to my post. And thank you for bringing up the linguistic aspect of the area and its conflict.

The language in the area was Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic/Latin in that order (granted Hebrew was not the original since you will split that hair). It was only after the moslem conquest by force of the region that Arabic was forced upon everyone who lived there. Everyone including Jews and Christians. So even from your own post, to identify as "Arab" has nothing to do with being from the Arabian Peninsula and everything with the language that was predominant. Said predominance was brought about by the forceful conquest of the area.

that is why the Jews are going back to Hebrew and I pray this new class of citizens go back to Aramaic. Anything is better than associating oneself with the language that was forced upon the area in 600 CE by mohammed (may god burn his soul in hell forever).

Language is rarely "forced" upon people. It is adopted when it becomes practical to do so. Latin was not forced on the the people who now speak Romance languages, it was practical to speak Latin for business, commerce and for general administrative/legal purposes. Arabic is spoken by hundreds of million of people Hebrew by a few million. And again to repeat. The Arabian conquests were carried out, by and large, by non-Arabian converts from Christianity to Islam. The desert does not allow for large populations, the Arabians were very few in number.

Rubbish. A citizen is not a traitor. They have an obligation.
Do you hold that standard for the dual citizens of America and Israel who have betrayed our country and are still doing so today like Senator Schumer?

Language is rarely "forced" upon people. It is adopted when it becomes practical to do so. Latin was not forced on the the people who now speak Romance languages, it was practical to speak Latin for business, commerce and for general administrative/legal purposes. Arabic is spoken by hundreds of million of people Hebrew by a few million. And again to repeat. The Arabian conquests were carried out, by and large, by non-Arabian converts from Christianity to Islam. The desert does not allow for large populations, the Arabians were very few in number.

Oh for fuck's sake! You take my truths and twist them into your tiny little pretzel to fit your narrative. Sure language is not 'forced' upon people, but the moslems did just that in Israel. Even the Romans did not. They allowed the residents of Israel to keep speaking Aramaic (and even learned some themselves).

You really need to find a heavy machine to fix your rectal cranial insertion problem, because it is quite severe!!!! I am thinking even a Cat 350 could not pull your head out.

Yet it is not the traitors who are threatened but rather the Christian-Israelis who choose to serve to their country ... Israel. That Arab-Israeli 5th column will soon be addressed and they will serve their time ... in prison.

Last edited:
Do you hold that standard for the dual citizens of America and Israel who have betrayed our country and are still doing so today like Senator Schumer?

If you have some evidence that Schumer has and continues to betray America you should do your duty and inform the FBI.
What kind of traitorous American are you, anyway?

Last edited:
If have some evidence that Schumer has and continues to betray America you should do your duty and inform the FBI.
What kind of traitorous American are you, anyway?

Chuck Schumer Defies White House On Iran
Schumer votes for Israel like the rest of the paid AIPAC traitors; peace will never be in the cards as long as AIPAC lives...Campaign Finance Reform is needed to stop this blatant interference with our government...

Yeah ... call the FBI with your "evidence." :lmao:

Forum List

Back