Just saying..

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
All the posts lately are barely related to the conflict, while you obviously would rather focusing on fresh events instead of the usual washed up stories you can at least try suggesting some sort of a link to the conflict, otherwise I see no point posting it here unless you suggest your opinion about Israel by default and willing to expose the only thing that still pose some sort of grip by saying that you believe in the Palestinian cause as much as the rest of the anti Israel aka Jewish fairy tales and conspiracy theories, Passover is nothing but a great timing to remind you about the creativity of the Blood Libels and the troubling similarity to you.

Cheers.

All the posts lately are barely related to the conflict, while you obviously would rather focusing on fresh events instead of the usual washed up stories you can at least try suggesting some sort of a link to the conflict, otherwise I see no point posting it here unless you suggest your opinion about Israel by default and willing to expose the only thing that still pose some sort of grip by saying that you believe in the Palestinian cause as much as the rest of the anti Israel aka Jewish fairy tales and conspiracy theories, Passover is nothing but a great timing to remind you about the creativity of the Blood Libels and the troubling similarity to you.

Cheers.
I completely agree. The Jew hating conspiracy theorists have taken over the I/P forum and are spreading myth after myth. ^^^^ Monti the professional propagandist being a perfect example.

Exposing the Zionist myths and propaganda does not represent a hatred of Jews. Just as exposing the myth and propaganda of "manifest destiny" does not represent a hatred of European Americans. They are just facts.

Exposing the Zionist myths and propaganda does not represent a hatred of Jews. Just as exposing the myth and propaganda of "manifest destiny" does not represent a hatred of European Americans. They are just facts.

Only if they are based on reality, you would not know reality if it hit you in the face.

For someone who is always posting lies and propaganda, you sure talk a lot about 'facts' .

Palestinian propaganda does not translate to facts.

I could not agree more Daniyel. that is why I posted this thread:

My thank you and my confession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I am just sick and tired of these folks regurgitating the same old conspiracy theory bullshit with links for their source from 'fringe' sites; never really having much basis in truth, but only half truths. And then there is the way a thread is posted by these idiots, take this one:

Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1 000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Which by its title eludes to something that just happened this last Sunday, April 5, 2015; but though the article linked is not from a 'fringe' site, it is from August 31, 2014. What bullshit!

that is one reason why I do not post nearly as much here as I used to, the other is I want to plan and brush up on a little Hebrew for my trip as arguing the conflict here is such a waste of time.

Think of the bright side. If that is the best they've got, then it is plain that they have nothing, I mean NOTHING left. If all they can do is GRASP AT STRAWS AND USE LIES AND DECEITFUL practices in their posting styles, then the conflict is basically over. As Kindor3 would say, its all over except for the pali to GTFO!

p.s. I have taken to using the 'funny' marking for just many of these so called pro-pali experts. Because even though the slop that they keep lapping up and regurgitating has been shown over and over to be full of shit, they keep regurgitating it anyways.

"Funny" is an apropos way to mark such a post.

For someone who is always posting lies and propaganda, you sure talk a lot about 'facts' .

Palestinian propaganda does not translate to facts.

You mistake facts derived from official archived documents with Hasbara propaganda.

I could not agree more Daniyel. that is why I posted this thread:

My thank you and my confession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I am just sick and tired of these folks regurgitating the same old conspiracy theory bullshit with links for their source from 'fringe' sites; never really having much basis in truth, but only half truths. And then there is the way a thread is posted by these idiots, take this one:

Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1 000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Which by its title eludes to something that just happened this last Sunday, April 5, 2015; but though the article linked is not from a 'fringe' site, it is from August 31, 2014. What bullshit!

that is one reason why I do not post nearly as much here as I used to, the other is I want to plan and brush up on a little Hebrew for my trip as arguing the conflict here is such a waste of time.

Think of the bright side. If that is the best they've got, then it is plain that they have nothing, I mean NOTHING left. If all they can do is GRASP AT STRAWS AND USE LIES AND DECEITFUL practices in their posting styles, then the conflict is basically over. As Kindor3 would say, its all over except for the pali to GTFO!

Why would the U.S. and U.K. have criticized the land grab if it did not happen? Facts disturb you, I see.

"Huge new Israeli settlement in West Bank condemned by US and UK"

"British foreign secretary urges Israel to reverse decision to seize 990 acres of Palestinian land near Gvaot to create new city..The UK and US governments have criticised, in unusually strong language, Israel's decision to approve one of the largest appropriations of Palestinian land for settlement in recent decades...."

Huge new Israeli settlement in West Bank condemned by US and UK World news The Guardian

Why would the U.S. and U.K. have criticized the land grab if it did not happen? Facts disturb you, I see.

Reading skill elude you I see. And I thought you were so much smarter than all of us with your several college degrees and such. All those degrees taught you was how to cherry pick from what is posted and twist it to meet your own narrative. I did not dispute what happened at all, I disputed the deceptive way that pbel posted it. Go read again what I posted without your blinders on.

Now here's a fact Jack. If the PA decided to call it right where they have control of the WB right now and declare a peaceful independent state, right now where they are in control; it would happen. Likewise, if Hamas disavowed all violence right now in Gaza and demolished their tunnels and declared a peaceful independent state, they would have it. Whether together or separately, i.e. Fatah/Hamas together in unity or separately, if they did so and stayed peaceful for some time; even as little as a year, I almost guarantee walls would start coming down. I bet some things would start changing almost over night.

Reading skill elude you I see. And I thought you were so much smarter than all of us with your several college degrees and such. All those degrees taught you was how to cherry pick from what is posted and twist it to meet your own narrative. I did not dispute what happened at all, I disputed the deceptive way that pbel posted it. Go read again what I posted without your blinders on.

Now here's a fact Jack. If the PA decided to call it right where they have control of the WB right now and declare a peaceful independent state, right now where they are in control; it would happen. Likewise, if Hamas disavowed all violence right now in Gaza and demolished their tunnels and declared a peaceful independent state, they would have it. Whether together or separately, i.e. Fatah/Hamas together in unity or separately, if they did so and stayed peaceful for some time; even as little as a year, I almost guarantee walls would start coming down. I bet some things would start changing almost over night.

People who repeatedly boast that they are smarter than anyone and that they only post facts are the ones that are dumb and post lies & propaganda.

Well, you are being childish. For once point to anything, anything at all that I have posted that isn't fact. On the other hand, you have actually denied that European Jews went to Palestine from Europe (another continent) to evict the local people and create a Jewish state. When, in fact, that is exactly what happened.

Well, you are being childish. For once point to anything, anything at all that I have posted that isn't fact. On the other hand, you have actually denied that European Jews went to Palestine from Europe (another continent) to evict the local people and create a Jewish state. When, in fact, that is exactly what happened.

So to whom are you making your rebuttal? Me or toastman?

And I am curious to see what you have to say about what I posted in #13 in this thread right about after I said, "Now here's a fact Jack". Answer that.

NO, I said that when you tell that story, you leave out the most important part which is that Israel was attacked by 5 Arab states and Palestinian militias before they got expelled.

You say Jewish Europeans went to Israel to kick out Palestinians" That right there is a perfect example of our propaganda Someone who doesn't know about the conflict and reads your post will make it look like the European Jews came into Palestine with hostility, when in fact it was Jews (European and Native) who were attacked and massacred many times by Arabs. You cannot refute that. You tried and failed. Remember ?

Childish? You're the one who keeps saying "I'm smarter than you" to everyone. You're the one who calls people like Rocco of all people a racist. In fact, you call anyone a racist who doesn't abide by your agenda. You curse at everyone who doesn't abide by your agenda and call them Nazis.
Try being nice to people who have opposing views, it'll make things a lot easier.

NO, I said that when you tell that story, you leave out the most important part which is that Israel was attacked by 5 Arab states and Palestinian militias before they got expelled.

You say Jewish Europeans went to Israel to kick out Palestinians" That right there is a perfect example of our propaganda Someone who doesn't know about the conflict and reads your post will make it look like the European Jews came into Palestine with hostility, when in fact it was Jews (European and Native) who were attacked and massacred many times by Arabs. You cannot refute that. You tried and failed. Remember ?

So, you are saying that the European Jews had no intention of claiming the land in Palestine for their own? Where in the hell do you get such absurd ideas. Zionists had every intention of creating a Jewish state by evicting the Christians and Muslims from Palestine.

"We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village." Moshe Dyan, March 19, 1969, speech at the Technion in Haifa, quoted in Ha'aretz, April 4, 1969.

Moshe Dayan - Wikiquote

Forum List

Back