Some Israeli Christians And Others Not Patriotic

Jesus was not a Zionist at all. After all, it was he who said “Then give to Caesar what is Caesar's, but give to God what is God’s.”(Mat 22:15-21). Do you really want to look like a fool, continue debating me about the Bible. Not the fairy tale Old Testament.
You aren't a Christian, Sherry (oooops). Jesus was 100% Zionist, and half the NT is the OT, which Jesus the practicing Jew preached from. Jesus claimed he was the Messiah of the OT, you ignorant moron.

Jesus, the Zionist Jew. Deal with it.

Jesus was asked by His disciples whether He would restore the kingdom to Israel at that time, to which He replied:

Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:6-8)

There are a number of verses in the New Testament which further spell out this principle. Peter, speaking to the Jews, said:

And He shall send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:20-21)

‘After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up.’ (Acts 15:14-16)

For my eyes have seen Your salvation which You have prepared before the face of all peoples, a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel … Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel … (Luke 2: 30-34)

For the Lord shall build up Zion; He shall appear in His glory. (Psalms 102:16)
Your beginning to sound like a Looney Tune Roudy...

Traitors are not usually well-liked. Particularly traitors that could very well kill one's children from one day to the next. Occupied people during WW2 that joined the Germans were not treated that well, many were executed summarily.
Rubbish. A citizen is not a traitor. They have an obligation.
Do you hold that standard for the dual citizens of America and Israel who have betrayed our country and are still doing so today like Senator Schumer?
Who is betraying our country and why aren't they in jail?
The AIPAC crowd who spy for Israel protected by Campaign money, all foreign agents some in jail like Pollard.

View attachment 39217
Absolutely!!
israel-defending-itself-cartoon.jpg

IsraeliPalestinianSides.png

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!!!!!! You're finally starting to get it. I could care less if they throw a rock, bomb them every time they do ANY violence!
apartheid is violence...of course they throw stones

Wearing a mask to hide your identity is a criminal act and anyone that does it should be shot on sight. That way when the footage of the act is shown there can be no doubt that the person was acting as a terrorist.

OK
2772261125.jpg

So the people that murdered over a thousand women and children in Gaza this summer aren't savages?

Hey fuck face. For the fortieth time, that was a was, not murder.

I see, it's only murder when a non-Jew does the killing. Well that's part of Jewish law, isn't it. Or, are you basing your opinion on this Rabbi's rantings?

"Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book "The King's Torah" that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation.

Shapiro based the majority of his teachings on passages quoted from the Bible, to which he adds his opinions and beliefs.

"It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments - because we care about the commandments - there is nothing wrong with the murder."

Advertisement

And as mo'mad your prophet commanded "KILL THE UNBELIEVERS UNTIL THERE ARE ONLY MUSLIMS LEFT"

Not very subtle was he, but at least we know where we stand with muslims and we should be telling them the same things.
So the people that murdered over a thousand women and children in Gaza this summer aren't savages?

Absolutely!!

This is what happens when you play with fire, you get burnt. So when the arab muslims stop playing with fire the Israelis will stop feeding the fire with petrol.

What goes around comes around. The more thoughtful Jews know. It's happened before.

Is this why so many muslims are dying around the world, because the world has turned and decided to rid itself of this cancer ?

It seems the world has decided that there is more than one type of "cancer" out there....
Antisemitism on rise across Europe in worst times since the Nazis Society The Guardian

Neither Islam nor Judaism nor Christianity, nor any other religion is necessarily a "cancer", that's a childish and simplistic view.

Jesus was not a Zionist at all. After all, it was he who said “Then give to Caesar what is Caesar's, but give to God what is God’s.”(Mat 22:15-21). Do you really want to look like a fool, continue debating me about the Bible. Not the fairy tale Old Testament.
You aren't a Christian, Sherry (oooops). Jesus was 100% Zionist, and half the NT is the OT, which Jesus the practicing Jew preached from. Jesus claimed he was the Messiah of the OT, you ignorant moron.

Jesus was asked by His disciples whether He would restore the kingdom to Israel at that time, to which He replied:

Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:6-8)

There are a number of verses in the New Testament which further spell out this principle. Peter, speaking to the Jews, said:

And He shall send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:20-21)

‘After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up.’ (Acts 15:14-16)

For my eyes have seen Your salvation which You have prepared before the face of all peoples, a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel … Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel … (Luke 2: 30-34)

Beginning..? :disbelief:

Not at all as he is not a member of team palestine

View attachment 39217
Absolutely!!

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!!!!!! You're finally starting to get it. I could care less if they throw a rock, bomb them every time they do ANY violence!

Wearing a mask to hide your identity is a criminal act and anyone that does it should be shot on sight. That way when the footage of the act is shown there can be no doubt that the person was acting as a terrorist.

OK
2772261125.jpg

Are these terrorists under International convention, or are they soldiers doing their jobs ?

I see, it's only murder when a non-Jew does the killing. Well that's part of Jewish law, isn't it. Or, are you basing your opinion on this Rabbi's rantings?

"Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book "The King's Torah" that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation.

Shapiro based the majority of his teachings on passages quoted from the Bible, to which he adds his opinions and beliefs.

"It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments - because we care about the commandments - there is nothing wrong with the murder."

Advertisement

And as mo'mad your prophet commanded "KILL THE UNBELIEVERS UNTIL THERE ARE ONLY MUSLIMS LEFT"

Not very subtle was he, but at least we know where we stand with muslims and we should be telling them the same things.
Absolutely!!

This is what happens when you play with fire, you get burnt. So when the arab muslims stop playing with fire the Israelis will stop feeding the fire with petrol.

What goes around comes around. The more thoughtful Jews know. It's happened before.

Is this why so many muslims are dying around the world, because the world has turned and decided to rid itself of this cancer ?

It seems the world has decided that there is more than one type of "cancer" out there....
Antisemitism on rise across Europe in worst times since the Nazis Society The Guardian

Neither Islam nor Judaism nor Christianity, nor any other religion is necessarily a "cancer", that's a childish and simplistic view.

Did you notice the common denominator for the anti semitic attacks happened to be islam . And calling a cult a cancer is not being childish it is being polite and non aggressive. What is being childish is to take a term like Zionist and to alter its meaning into the exact opposite so you can use it as a racist word without being pulled on it

View attachment 39217
Absolutely!!

OK
2772261125.jpg

Are these terrorists under International convention, or are they soldiers doing their jobs ?

Terrorising the civilian population in occupied Palestine, makes them Terrorists, state sponsored Terrorists.

Advertisement

Absolutely!!

Did you notice the common denominator for the anti semitic attacks happened to be islam . And calling a cult a cancer is not being childish it is being polite and non aggressive. What is being childish is to take a term like Zionist and to alter its meaning into the exact opposite so you can use it as a racist word without being pulled on it

Now Zionism IS a cancer.

View attachment 39217

OK
2772261125.jpg

Terrorising the civilian population in occupied Palestine, makes them Terrorists, state sponsored Terrorists.

And your evidence for this fantasy is what exactly ? Some islamonazi propaganda source that make's more false claims than you do. Responding to armed attack is not terrorism, but firing illegal rockets at civilians is.

Advertisement

Now Zionism IS a cancer, but has nothing whatsoever to do with racism.

So how many millions of innocent men, women and children has Zionism murdered in the last 18 months

So how many millions of innocent men, women and children has Zionism murdered in the last 18 months

Zionism is the root cause, the catalyst, the cancer.

What of Islamic terrorism, murder, rape and land theft. That has been going on for the last 1400 years all over the world, and not a Zionist in sight.

So do tell how Zionism is the root cause , the catalyst, the cancer when it did not exist and when it did come into existence meant the exact opposite of what you are implying in a RACIST MANNER

View attachment 39217
Absolutely!!

Indeed.

2772261125.jpg

Of course I am a Christian. I am a super Christian. A Roman Catholic. Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ. You are a Jew, you do not believe that Jesus Christ is God. We Christians believe that to be Christians. You are a heathen. Go away.
Jews were here first. You go away.
Not much into historic accuracy?
Do you want to edit your utterly simpleminded question?
Need me to dumb it down for you?

Of course, I am a Roman Catholic. I don't particularly admire either Judaism or Islam. Both are false cults, in my Christian opinion.

Then in your Christian opinion, why are you not happy that prophecy is being fulfilled? God has called the Jews from the four corners of the earth back to their homeland, Israel.

If that's the case, they'll all convert to Christianity, come the End Times....hopefully you lot will "Rapture" off, and leave the world to the rest of us to sort out the mess you'll leave. Might be a tough job, but at least we won't get continually hassled by Bible thumping God-botherers all the time trying to sell us Watchtowers, etc. Win-Win.

View attachment 39217 apartheid is violence...of course they throw stones

OK
2772261125.jpg

And your evidence for this fantasy is what exactly ? Some islamonazi propaganda source that make's more false claims than you do. Responding to armed attack is not terrorism, but firing illegal rockets at civilians is.
Oh, you mean like this, artillery barrages against civilian areas are illegal too.
artillery1.jpg

What of Islamic terrorism, murder, rape and land theft. That has been going on for the last 1400 years all over the world, and not a Zionist in sight.

So do tell how Zionism is the root cause , the catalyst, the cancer when it did not exist and when it did come into existence meant the exact opposite of what you are implying in a RACIST MANNER

As opposed to Christian terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, or Hindu terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, or Taoist terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, or Tengrist terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, or Pagan terrorism, murder, rape and land theft, that has been going on for the last 1400 years all over the world, and not a Zionist in sight? Trying to impose 21st century morality on 1400 years of world history, is both pointless and stupid, much like you.

Guess what, Racism didn't exist until the 19th century when we invented it. Want to see a racist? Go look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back