Shrinkage- From abused to amused? A peek into psychology..

She's looking for people to enable her insane behavior. Period.
IMO, if one is not prepared to hear some answers to their questions about themselves, one is not ready to ask such questions, and least of all to lash out.

JD, you've been given some input, and whether you like the way it was delivered or not, all that input has the same message - you should concentrate on you before anything else. And bottom line, that is best for your children,

Last edited:
Yeah that makes perfect sense, that I blame myself- that is why we are going to family counseling, to get it all worked out, and so that I can be stronger for my kid's sake, and my kid can be a stronger person, at school and such..

Thank you.. that helped. I dont want to be "emotionally brittle" at all. I want to prosecute abusers, and it will be especially hard on me and my son if I cant hang, emotionally. Very intuitive, thanks alot!!

Now I am leaving the boards, lol.. Thanks for the post! =) Have a great day..
oops, i guess NOT

Did anyone think of the possibility that different states have different protocols in their child welfare programs? Maybe Allie and JD live in different states.

Anyway, I don't understand the lashing out I see here - at all.

We do live in different states, but law enforcement officers are mandatory reporters in both.. And she lashed out at me first, by making all kinds of unwarranted and false accusations that she should have just kept her mouth shut about, if she didn't want to be inevitably humiliated.

And to Divecon- I changed my mind, obviously. =) Glad to see you repeatedly noticed. Here is the attention you are looking for..

:clap2:

LOL!! :lol:

Blah this thread has gotten old, lol- I am not sorry I asked for advice, but in hindsight, I am sorry that I did not make it more clear that I am only looking for positive ways of assessing men before (eventually) dating them, not looking to score some nightly dick or ignoring my child to focus on getting a husband or whatever the hell you assholes have decided to make it all out to be, lol. To the ones who were helpful, I am thankful.

The book "Act like a lady, think like a man", by Steve Harvey, is going to be my dating bible, though- rather than the bulk of the "advice" (flames) I got on here, hahahahaha.. no offense meant, either, at least not to the ones who were civil. =)

I'm not humiliated. You came here stating that your child is suffering because you have deplorable taste in men, then went on to ask for advice on how to choose men.

It's obvious what your priorities are...men first, kid second. Or maybe third, after your own self-gratification. Sorry if you find that offensive. But you are offensive.

Child welfare wasn't involved in my case, retard. If they had been, I wouldn't be a caseworker now, because you can't be a caseworker with anything like that in your background. When the cops came to my house to investigate, they left my gun with me, although they knew I had pulled it on him, and there were no referrals made to child welfare, by the cops, the hospital, or by my caseworker when I went in to get DV assistance to get me out of that house and into my own. I know because I looked into it through friends and relatives in the justice and welfare system. I testified before a grand jury while my face was still black and blue and my foot was still broken, and he was indicted on felony assault. Not one person during the course of this investigation was concerned that I was going to let the asshole back in the house or do anything but kill him if he tried to get near the kids, and there was no concern that I was any threat to the kids or someone who would bounce into another situation that was anything like it. I went to court with two attorneys, and 6 witnesses ready to testify to what had happened that night and the morning after (when he was hiding from the police, and returned to the house while I was at the ER after spending a night crawling around the house, unable to walk (my son carried me to the car), ejected my daughter in law from the home and shut himself in the house with the kids), as well as the period of time leading up to it, when I'd had multiple contacts with the police, who repeatedly refused to do anything.

I can tell from your posts and your weird behavior that they've been involved with you, however, and probably still are. Your brand of craziness doesn't go unnoticed. You're typical of the whacked out, self-centered, generally drug addicted sluts we have to work with on a daily basis.

Good riddance.

LOL!! OK- So you claim that CW was never involved.. And with ANY other person in that EXACT situation that made the EXACT same choices you made, would have CW involved.

I guess that cut about me being a slut, really has something to do with how YOU got out of having to deal with CW, in reality.. LOL!! You sure seem to know a lot of people in that system, lol..

In any event- I have never had an issue with CW- but when I did report my ex boyfriend for hitting me, which happened in front of my kid, CW did come out and talked to me for about 10- 15 minutes about it, even with the signed injunction I had in my hand.
They DO that, because a REAL caseworker is much more expert in family health than any cop is.. and they <ahem> , and they need to establish that you are financially, physically, and emotionally capable of caring for the child- by interviewing the kid and yourself- and make sure that this is not some kind of cycle that has happened before. Furthermore, law enforcement officers are mandatory reporters of suspected child abuse or neglect- In your case- the suspicion should be neglect, JUST BECAUSE IT GOT TO THAT POINT AND SHE GOT HURT- I totally support the fact that you used your gun- You go girl. Way to protect.

Mandatory reporting

Being a caseworker you of all people would know that about mandatory reporters.. :lol: So don't try to get all uppity on me and act like you are oh so great because some idiot cop failed to report you.

(PS) I checked out your recent posts, AFTER you did the same to me and started trolling another thread, flaming me- and found the post discussing Oregon. So it is now public record, made by you- so no need to act like I am stalking you or anything- I guarantee you, I have absolutely no interest in you. =)

Of course she knows a lot of people in the system, Allie works for the system. :cuckoo:

If you need another human to validate your existence, then yes, you are a slut.

I think there are probably many women who feel they need to have a child in order to validate their existence...or why do we have so many rugrats running around? :D I think this is innate in many women...but I dunno, us not being able to have kids together and all...i am just guessing, but I think that some women do not feel complete, until they have had a child of their own....I always figured that meant that I would forever be a masterpiece in action because i would never be this "complete" woman with child...that I've heard other women speak about....

Last edited:
LOL!! OK- So you claim that CW was never involved.. And with ANY other person in that EXACT situation that made the EXACT same choices you made, would have CW involved.

I guess that cut about me being a slut, really has something to do with how YOU got out of having to deal with CW, in reality.. LOL!! You sure seem to know a lot of people in that system, lol..

In any event- I have never had an issue with CW- but when I did report my ex boyfriend for hitting me, which happened in front of my kid, CW did come out and talked to me for about 10- 15 minutes about it, even with the signed injunction I had in my hand.
They DO that, because a REAL caseworker is much more expert in family health than any cop is.. and they <ahem> , and they need to establish that you are financially, physically, and emotionally capable of caring for the child- by interviewing the kid and yourself- and make sure that this is not some kind of cycle that has happened before. Furthermore, law enforcement officers are mandatory reporters of suspected child abuse or neglect- In your case- the suspicion should be neglect, JUST BECAUSE IT GOT TO THAT POINT AND SHE GOT HURT- I totally support the fact that you used your gun- You go girl. Way to protect.

Mandatory reporting

Being a caseworker you of all people would know that about mandatory reporters.. :lol: So don't try to get all uppity on me and act like you are oh so great because some idiot cop failed to report you.

(PS) I checked out your recent posts, AFTER you did the same to me and started trolling another thread, flaming me- and found the post discussing Oregon. So it is now public record, made by you- so no need to act like I am stalking you or anything- I guarantee you, I have absolutely no interest in you. =)

Of course she knows a lot of people in the system, Allie works for the system. :cuckoo:

I think there are probably many women who feel they need to have a child in order to validate their existence...or why do we have so many rugrats running around? :D I think this is innate in many women...but I dunno, us not being able to have kids together and all...i am just guessing, but I think that some women do not feel complete, until they have had a child of their own....I always figured that meant that I would forever be a masterpiece in action because i would never be this "complete" woman with child...that I've heard other women speak about....

ROTFLMAO!!

Funny how one's own personal issues always seems to affect the way they choose to flame other people on this board-

You missed the part where she called me a slut. I think she was trying to say that I am a slut for asking questions regarding what to do to meet a quality man. Obviously I am into quantity and not quality- and those questions are just a facade I am using to cover up all my sluttiness.. lol.. /sarcasm Oh and at the same time, requiring a man in my life constantly, just because I am asking those kinds of questions related to finding healthy relationships, rather than unhealthy ones, apparently also makes me a slutty little hoebag who doesn't give a rats ass about her kid, too. I fail to see a cause and effect relationship in asking for real answers from real people, in an attempt to try and avoid piggish men in the future- because being in a couple (2) unhealthy relationships has affected child- and personally see this past year of my life as very much a turning point in relationship health. Again, the relationship problems are not the only thing going on here with my kid- And I will not go into further detail about the rest- if she doesnt give even the crudest shit about a stranger's kid, which is clear to me that the selfish notions she projects onto me are entirely just projections of her own self esteem and parenting issues regarding her daughter getting hurt and it being at least partially her fault for negligently not leaving sooner- then I am not going to share any more about my child's biological health history, or family deaths, etc. Its none of her (or your) business.

And I am sorry that you cant have kids- but I am pro choice, and was well aware of my options at the time. I chose to give birth to my child (within my marriage) and not that it is any of your concern (you are just being a piss ant because you cant have kids, I imagine) but my child was born for the sake of my child- not for anyone else's benefit. That is totally illogical to have a child for your own personal benefit. I think having a child is a serious responsibility, much more than it is some kind of gift from the heavens. But I am sorry if you feel wronged somehow that you CANT and I CAN, but WOW- Boo Hoo, cry me a fucking river- if you are going to bust on me for choosing to have a child at all. Thats just insane all around..

I have come to one more very sane conclusion, the same one I usually come to when I disclose too much information about my past, or my trust issues, and expose my vulnerable side- That telling people these things just paints a big red target on my face, and now my child's (or you wouldnt be so deplorably busting him down by acting like I somehow don't love him or his mom is a slut, or whatever- Thank God he doesn't read these boards) for abusive jackasses who have too much time on their hands to take advantage of, and say things to make themselves feel important somehow.

I hope you all feel better, though. =) Ciao.. This thread is dead to me. What a waste..

]

I hope you all feel better, though. =) Ciao.. This thread is dead to me. What a waste..

So you keep saying.. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself, or everyone else?

Stop being so clingy.

Having read the entire thread finally, I think you're a passive-aggressive fruitcake, and it's no wonder you can't get a decent guy. I don't know one that would touch you with someone else's 10' pole.

I think the one that needs protection is your child.

From you.

ROTFLMAO!!

Funny how one's own personal issues always seems to affect the way they choose to flame other people on this board-

You missed the part where she called me a slut. I think she was trying to say that I am a slut for asking questions regarding what to do to meet a quality man. Obviously I am into quantity and not quality- and those questions are just a facade I am using to cover up all my sluttiness.. lol.. /sarcasm Oh and at the same time, requiring a man in my life constantly, just because I am asking those kinds of questions related to finding healthy relationships, rather than unhealthy ones, apparently also makes me a slutty little hoebag who doesn't give a rats ass about her kid, too. I fail to see a cause and effect relationship in asking for real answers from real people, in an attempt to try and avoid piggish men in the future- because being in a couple (2) unhealthy relationships has affected child- and personally see this past year of my life as very much a turning point in relationship health. Again, the relationship problems are not the only thing going on here with my kid- And I will not go into further detail about the rest- if she doesnt give even the crudest shit about a stranger's kid, which is clear to me that the selfish notions she projects onto me are entirely just projections of her own self esteem and parenting issues regarding her daughter getting hurt and it being at least partially her fault for negligently not leaving sooner- then I am not going to share any more about my child's biological health history, or family deaths, etc. Its none of her (or your) business.

And I am sorry that you cant have kids- but I am pro choice, and was well aware of my options at the time. I chose to give birth to my child (within my marriage) and not that it is any of your concern (you are just being a piss ant because you cant have kids, I imagine) but my child was born for the sake of my child- not for anyone else's benefit. That is totally illogical to have a child for your own personal benefit. I think having a child is a serious responsibility, much more than it is some kind of gift from the heavens. But I am sorry if you feel wronged somehow that you CANT and I CAN, but WOW- Boo Hoo, cry me a fucking river- if you are going to bust on me for choosing to have a child at all. Thats just insane all around..

I have come to one more very sane conclusion, the same one I usually come to when I disclose too much information about my past, or my trust issues, and expose my vulnerable side- That telling people these things just paints a big red target on my face, and now my child's (or you wouldnt be so deplorably busting him down by acting like I somehow don't love him or his mom is a slut, or whatever- Thank God he doesn't read these boards) for abusive jackasses who have too much time on their hands to take advantage of, and say things to make themselves feel important somehow.

JD, I was not in any way insulting you....kitten was insulting you...i was just explaining to kitten that there are some things in life where needing something or someone can make one complete, like having a child...and THAT this would not be out of the norm or irrational, clingy, behavior imo.

Simple as that.

I have no intentions of coming on to this thread to bash you....you are a complete stranger to me, even with your bearing your soul on this site, this is the first time i have even taken notice of you...there are just sooooo many newbies that have come to this board lately, it is hard to keep up....

I don't get my rocks off by intentionally trying to hurt people or to get in to some kind of cat fight with a stranger as Allie and you...

As an observation and as an outsider, the first step to getting better, is recognizing that something is amiss and that you need to change or get help.... you have done such. I wish you and your son the very best.

Care

Thanks, Care4all- I appreciate you clarifying that. The last post just seemed a little like someone was jumping on the bandwagon of what has turned into a misguided flamefest, lol.. I apologise for my former comments in response- It's not your fault you haven't had success in childbearing yet.. But there is always hope, and I am sure you will someday have a kid (if you truly desire to that is) even if it is through adoption. :eusa_angel:

And again, having a child does not make someone clingy, irrational or needy, lol.. And neither does asking for advice from people she doesn't know- to get an unbiased answer.. ;-)

<sigh>

Having read the entire thread finally, I think you're a passive-aggressive fruitcake, and it's no wonder you can't get a decent guy. I don't know one that would touch you with someone else's 10' pole.

From you.
well, it could be that shes batshit crazy as well
shes made posts that show shes a troofer too

From you.

Dear God- not the truth!! Seeking truth about a mass murder, rather than simply having blind faith in whatever the government and jaded news reports tells us, is clearly... :cuckoo: Crazy!! LOL!! Who knew? :lol:

From you.

Dear God- not the truth!! Seeking truth about a mass murder, rather than simply having blind faith in whatever the government and jaded news reports tells us, is clearly... :cuckoo: Crazy!! LOL!! Who knew? :lol:

except you morons are NOT seeking the truth
if you were you wouldn't be troofers anymore

Let's see you post one intelligible thing on these boards, even just one time... Dillhole.

LOL

Please.. Find something productive to do at work or something. Surely you must have SOMETHING to offer society that goes beyond flaming and trolling usmessageboards and all of its splendor.. ROFLMAO! wowsas

Let's see you post one intelligible thing on these boards, even just one time... Dillhole.

LOL

Please.. Find something productive to do at work or something. Surely you must have SOMETHING to offer society that goes beyond flaming and trolling usmessageboards and all of its splendor.. ROFLMAO! wowsas

Really? Isn't that about the extent of your input since you arrived here? Well, that and insisting multiple times you're done, leaving, and not ever coming back...

What's the matter? Is this place the only one in existence that will give you the attention you're so desperately craving?

LOL

i'll wait for your first post that makes sense

till then, you are free to search through my posting history at your leasure

Forum List

Back