Would you rather have a top cut steak or a big Mac from McDonald’s?

Would you rather have a top cut steak or a big Mac from McDonald’s?

• Give me the Big Mac !

• I’ll take the Top cut Steak :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Be honest folks… some people crave a big Mac from time to time, but if the choice was offered to you when you were very hungry, which one would you go for?

View attachment 928473

The top cut steak could be any top cut from a five star restaurant whether it’s a New York strip, filet mignon, or ribeye or you name it any top cut steak you could think of

View attachment 928474

I know sometimes I can sound like a jerk when I criticize McDonald’s customers. But I’m not actually trying to criticize the customers but rather McDonald’s corporation. Still, I could come off as a jerk when I talk about that.

So there’s no problem with folks being honest if they would rather have a big Mac compared to the top cut steak they could think of

Only if Big Mac was the last meal on the face of the earth.

prime rib is the best
DifferentGradesofBeef.jpg

in the world of carnivores that fat is styled "marbling" and aids in the cooking process.
That's it! That's exactly what they said. FUCK THAT!

The piece of meat shown on this thread, that's the kind of meat I like.

In fact, even my deer steak is too fatty. I really really prefer the backstraps, tenderloins, all the best meats of the deer, or show.

I love a big T bone. The fats all on the outside. I just cut it off. But you can't cut marble fat. GROSS!!!

That's it! That's exactly what they said. FUCK THAT!

The piece of meat shown on this thread, that's the kind of meat I like.

In fact, even my deer steak is too fatty. I really really prefer the backstraps, tenderloins, all the best meats of the deer, or show.

I love a big T bone. The fats all on the outside. I just cut it off. But you can't cut marble fat. GROSS!!!
i'm old, and have lost my taste for meat. does that happen to everyone?

Be honest folks… some people crave a big Mac from time to time, but if the choice was offered to you when you were very hungry, which one would you go for?

View attachment 928473

The top cut steak could be any top cut from a five star restaurant whether it’s a New York strip, filet mignon, or ribeye or you name it any top cut steak you could think of

View attachment 928474

I know sometimes I can sound like a jerk when I criticize McDonald’s customers. But I’m not actually trying to criticize the customers but rather McDonald’s corporation. Still, I could come off as a jerk when I talk about that.

So there’s no problem with folks being honest if they would rather have a big Mac compared to the top cut steak they could think of
does it have to be a big mac??
I would take a good burger over a high priced steak any day of the week but not a big mac,,

I would always pick the steak but if you offered me a big burger cooked on a charcoal grill in the summer or the little piece of beautiful steak, I may pick the burger.
A Big Mac is mostly bread and lettuce.

A Big Mac is mostly bread and lettuce.

Yeah, pretty close. I think I ate one about 25 years ago and one was all I needed for a lifetime.

I grew up on amazing burgers and fries in tiny mom-n-pop diners in tiny agricultural Midwest corn & cow towns. I became hard to please. THAT is a BURGER!

Yeah, pretty close. I think I ate one about 25 years ago and one was all I needed for a lifetime.

I grew up on amazing burgers and fries in tiny mom-n-pop diners in tiny agricultural Midwest corn & cow towns. I became hard to please. THAT is a BURGER!

I usta go to a place called "Steves In and Out". (Nothing to do with the chain), Best burgers ever.

does it have to be a big mac??
I would take a good burger over a high priced steak any day of the week but not a big mac,,
That’s fair. I was seeing if folks would prefer a big Mac or a top line steak. It’s a scenario where you have to choose one or the other.

Some people crave McDonald’s so much they would rather have the Big Mac.

View attachment 928473

View attachment 928474

I’ll have a frybread burger.

1712609573614.png

Forum List

Back