Shrinkage- From abused to amused? A peek into psychology..

Well whatever you do continue to send the message that it's more important to you to find a man than it is to focus on his issues. And you're the one who said his problems likely stem from your inability to choose wisely.

No I did not, and you are a fucking lying, insecure sack of brown smelly stuff for even saying that.. Where is the ignore button on this thing??? LOL!! WOW.. Is there a red target on my forehead, or something? You clearly get off on blaming women for getting hit, dont you. Well that is very nice.. Now why don't you go check back in to your local head shop and smoke another bong, sweetheart. You are HIGH.

From your first post, you mentally ill douchebag:

"I am beginning a family counseling program for my son and I, to help us deal with certain issues we both have as a result of my poor choices in men, primarily."

Again, why don't you just focus on your kid? Why the desperate attitude about finding a man? Particualrly since you choose abusive one? You're just showing your willingness to subject your child to the risks inherent with your deplorable lack of judgment.

And it's obvious from your posts here where your focus is...it's on you, you, and all t hose guys out there. Not on your kid. I can see no concern for him whatsoever.

Grow the fuck up.

And the fact you come to a new message board and immediately start sharing this crap looking for pats on the back and support in your quest to find a non-abusive man after admitting you couldn't find one if your life defended on it, and your child's grades and psyche is suffering because of it, shows you are one nut short of a brownie.

Oh, fuck off, bitch

Seems to me you have even more issues than I had original theorized.

You fucking retard. I am a woman, and my kids' dad broke my foot, my face, and blacked my 3 y.o. daughter's eye.

Focus on your kids, bitch.

And unlike your pathetic ass, I would never let that kind of thing happen- in fact, the night my ex was arrested for beating ONLY ME up the FIRST TIME, he was the one who ended up in the ER for treatment, NOT ME, and NOT my kid. No fucking way in HELL is that going to happen..

So go fuck yourself, YOU stupid- non caring about your own fucking kid- bitch! How dare you let that happen to your own CHILD! You are projecting here.. What a skanky little bitch you are. Dont fuck with me, bitch.. You are barking up the wrooooong tree.. <Wah> Think Im going to feel sorry for you, when you let your own daughter get hit? This wasnt the first time YOU even got hit, it is VERY clear to me. I know a few things about DV and you are one of those women who sat there and LET it happen for a LONG time, until FINALLY the guy broke your foot. YOU MADE THAT CHOICE. I have NEVER made any kind of choice that would damage my kid. I fucked a man up for hitting ME! Then sent his sorry ass packing! Dayum!! Whos got the issues here, bitch?? Bring it!!! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a tad cofused by this post.

It appears to have started out addressing your son's problems and then you wonder if your difficulties with trusting men in dating relationships is the problem?

Consider the possibility that the fact that you think about how your dating problems must be the problem IS the problem for you son?

He might have problems of his own which he doesn't feel he can share because you are thiking YOU must be the cause?

Kids with brittle parents emotionally, tend to try to protect their parents by not sharing the problems they are having.

And not having a parent to share YOUR problems with (because they automatically assume the problem is because of them) IS a problem for those kids, to be sure.

So the kid ends up with two problems --his own which probably have nothig to do with your problems, and his problem that he cannot count on you to talk with about them because you'll automatically make it a discussion about yourself.

A lot of assumptions in the above, I know, so if I'm totally wrong, please accept my apologies in advance.

Last edited:
You fucking retard. I am a woman, and my kids' dad broke my foot, my face, and blacked my 3 y.o. daughter's eye.

And unlike your pathetic ass, I would never let that kind of thing happen- in fact, the night my ex was arrested for beating ONLY ME up the FIRST TIME, he was the one who ended up in the ER for treatment, NOT ME.

So go fuck yourself, YOU stupid- non caring about your own fucking kid- bitch! How dare you let that happen to your own CHILD! You are projecting here.. What a skanky little bitch you are. Dont fuck with me, bitch.. You are barking up the wrooooong tree.. <Wah> Think Im going to feel sorry for you, when you let your own daughter get hit? This wasnt the first time YOU even got hit, it is VERY clear to me. I know a few things about DV and you are one of those women who sat there and LET it happen for a LONG time, until FINALLY the guy broke your foot. YOU MADE THAT CHOICE. I have NEVER made any kind of choice that would damage my kid. I fucked a man up for hitting ME! Then sent his sorry ass packing! Dayum!! Whos got the issues here, bitch?? Bring it!!! :lol:

Do you want to know how many times a social worker hears that just before they have to write up a report on why a child was killed?

Yep its just as I suspected- this whole board is full of illogical piece of shit asshole trolls. Thats all you see in any of these threads- trolling and abuse.

Bunch of jerks..

Thanks to those who gave a kind and considerate effort, though.. Good to know that there are at least some decent people left in the world. Sorry you have to be subjected to a crappy site like this one, lol..

So long, all.. I aint posting here anymore. This site SUCKS ASS.

Yeah that makes perfect sense, that I blame myself- that is why we are going to family counseling, to get it all worked out, and so that I can be stronger for my kid's sake, and my kid can be a stronger person, at school and such..

Thank you.. that helped. I dont want to be "emotionally brittle" at all. I want to prosecute abusers, and it will be especially hard on me and my son if I cant hang, emotionally. Very intuitive, thanks alot!!

Now I am leaving the boards, lol.. Thanks for the post! =) Have a great day..

JD, sorry, but you asked for advice, people gave advice. Just because you are incomplete as a person so much that you have to selfishly seek out attention from another person in spite of possibly ruining your own child's life doesn't mean we are being illogical, as a matter of fact those of us who told you to put all that attention on your child instead were speaking from completely logical frames of mind, emotions are illogical, a child's welfare is logical.

And unlike your pathetic ass, I would never let that kind of thing happen- in fact, the night my ex was arrested for beating ONLY ME up the FIRST TIME, he was the one who ended up in the ER for treatment, NOT ME.

Do you want to know how many times a social worker hears that just before they have to write up a report on why a child was killed?

That's why I don't work in child welfare. I work side by side with them, though, literally. We share essentially the same caseloads, and they do investigations based on what I tell them.

Currently we have a mother who has two kids with an incredibly abusive ex, who allegedly never beat her but who beat her son so badly he has organic brain damage and comes home from visitations with huge bruises. But still this woman sends her kids to see him.

CW has intervened, and it's just a mess.

Yesterday, I got to witness mothers who had their kids taken away who didn't bother to show up at DHS when the court ordered them to...and the kids were there waiting to see her.

I'd bet sunshine to nickels the OP has had CW involved.

Yep its just as I suspected- this whole board is full of illogical piece of shit asshole trolls. Thats all you see in any of these threads- trolling and abuse.

Bunch of jerks..

Thanks to those who gave a kind and considerate effort, though.. Good to know that there are at least some decent people left in the world. Sorry you have to be subjected to a crappy site like this one, lol..

So long, all.. I aint posting here anymore. This site SUCKS ASS.

See you tomorrow!

That's why I don't work in child welfare. I work side by side with them, though, literally. We share essentially the same caseloads, and they do investigations based on what I tell them.

Currently we have a mother who has two kids with an incredibly abusive ex, who allegedly never beat her but who beat her son so badly he has organic brain damage and comes home from visitations with huge bruises. But still this woman sends her kids to see him.

Yesterday, I got to witness mothers who had their kids taken away who didn't bother to show up at DHS when the court ordered them to...and the kids were there waiting to see her.

LOL I would be surprised if anything you just said was even true- and even more surprised if you did not lose custody or get charged with negligence for letting the abuse get to the point of your daughter getting punched in the process.

Projecting, of course, as usual..

Alas, I have had it with you. I am currently seeking out a way of adding you (an abuser- not a children's advocate at all- but an abusive and tired old bitty) to an ignore list. Surely there must be an ignore feature on here..

You post is a tad cofusing.

It starts out discussing the problems you and your son are having, and then rolls into an expose about yourself and your problems with trusting men generally.

Kids whose parents are emotionally brittle tend not to share THEIR problems with their parents because they KNOW that no matter what they're talking about their parent is going to assume that somehow they (the center of their solopsistic universe) must always be the primary issue discussed regardless of what is really on the kid's minds.

Hence the kids have no ADULT SUPERVISON and no adult with whom they can open their hearts.

Consider this...perhaps your kids problems are not ALL ABOUT YOU?

I don't mean to sound harsh, but your post leads me to think your self obsession about your problems with the male gender generally is getting in the way of you being the good mother you so OBVIOUSLY want to be.

A lot of assumming went into this theory, so if I am completely wrong, please accept my sincere apologies for reading too much into your post, okay?

LOL I would be surprised if anything you just said was even true- and even more surprised if you did not lose custody or get charged with negligence for letting the abuse get to the point of your daughter getting punched in the process.

Alas, I have had it with you. I am currently seeking out a way of adding you (an abuser- not a children's advocate at all- but an abusive and tired old bitty) to an ignore list. Surely there must be an ignore feature on here..

My daughter wasn't punched. She was hit by a door that her insane father slammed when she was toddling behind him during his rampage. He took my phone, the keys to the car, and wouldn't let me leave the house or we wouldn't have been there, period.

Child welfare wasn't involved in my case. Know why? Because I immediately had the asshole jailed and never had contact with him at all.

Child welfare gets very interested when women who can't see past their own neediness insist on dragging their kids through multiple relationships, and spend all their energy tracking down men, instead of focusing on providing a safe and stable environment for their children, and making sure their kids know they are the #1 priority, rather than sloppy sex with "babes" picked up off the street.

My daughter wasn't punched. She was hit by a door that her insane father slammed when she was toddling behind him during his rampage. He took my phone, the keys to the car, and wouldn't let me leave the house or we wouldn't have been there, period.

Child welfare wasn't involved in my case. Know why? Because I immediately had the asshole jailed and never had contact with him at all.

Child welfare gets very interested when women who can't see past their own neediness insist on dragging their kids through multiple relationships, and spend all their energy tracking down men, instead of focusing on providing a safe and stable environment for their children, and making sure their kids know they are the #1 priority, rather than sloppy sex with "babes" picked up off the street.

First of all- Child welfare absolutely does get involved, any time a child is hurt, to investigate the extent of the woman's codependency in the matter, and make sure that you are not going to let the person back into the picture.. They do NOT just disregard the situation just because you pressed charges. It doesn't work that way.. If they are worth anything, they come out and talk to you, and make you sign a form (even if you have a judge signed injunction in hand) saying that you agree that you will not let the abuser around your kid again, and if the abuser hurts the child again, as a result of you letting them in, that DCF can then take custody of the child, and put her/ all of them under the custody of the state. Fucking Retarded ass pathological liar..

Don't try to convince everyone that you know all this stuff about CW and how the state deals with these types of situations- and still try to say that stuff about putting the child as the #1 priority, while obviously admitting that you never fucking pressed charges on the bastard, and are probably sitting there on your fat ass with a bunch of scrawny, bruised up kids surrounding you, while you ice your own broken nose and swollen lips..

Stupid Bitch. I feel sorry for your kids.. What a shame..

First of all- Child welfare absolutely does get involved, any time a child is hurt, to investigate the extent of the woman's codependency in the matter, and make sure that you are not going to let the person back into the picture.. They do NOT just disregard the situation just because you pressed charges. It doesn't work that way.. If they are worth anything, they come out and talk to you, and make you sign a form (even if you have a judge signed injunction in hand) saying that you agree that you will not let the abuser around your kid again, and if the abuser hurts the child again, as a result of you letting them in, that DCF can then take custody of the child, and put her/ all of them under the custody of the state. Fucking Retarded ass pathological liar..

Don't try to convince everyone that you know all this stuff about CW and how the state deals with these types of situations- and still try to say that stuff about putting the child as the #1 priority, while obviously admitting that you never fucking pressed charges on the bastard, and are probably sitting there on your fat ass with a bunch of scrawny, bruised up kids surrounding you, while you ice your own broken nose and swollen lips..

Child welfare wasn't involved in my case, retard. If they had been, I wouldn't be a caseworker now, because you can't be a caseworker with anything like that in your background. When the cops came to my house to investigate, they left my gun with me, although they knew I had pulled it on him, and there were no referrals made to child welfare, by the cops, the hospital, or by my caseworker when I went in to get DV assistance to get me out of that house and into my own. I know because I looked into it through friends and relatives in the justice and welfare system. I testified before a grand jury while my face was still black and blue and my foot was still broken, and he was indicted on felony assault. Not one person during the course of this investigation was concerned that I was going to let the asshole back in the house or do anything but kill him if he tried to get near the kids, and there was no concern that I was any threat to the kids or someone who would bounce into another situation that was anything like it. I went to court with two attorneys, and 6 witnesses ready to testify to what had happened that night and the morning after (when he was hiding from the police, and returned to the house while I was at the ER after spending a night crawling around the house, unable to walk (my son carried me to the car), ejected my daughter in law from the home and shut himself in the house with the kids), as well as the period of time leading up to it, when I'd had multiple contacts with the police, who repeatedly refused to do anything.

I can tell from your posts and your weird behavior that they've been involved with you, however, and probably still are. Your brand of craziness doesn't go unnoticed. You're typical of the whacked out, self-centered, generally drug addicted sluts we have to work with on a daily basis.

Good riddance.

Child welfare wasn't involved in my case, retard. If they had been, I wouldn't be a caseworker now, because you can't be a caseworker with anything like that in your background. When the cops came to my house to investigate, they left my gun with me, although they knew I had pulled it on him, and there were no referrals made to child welfare, by the cops, the hospital, or by my caseworker when I went in to get DV assistance to get me out of that house and into my own. I know because I looked into it through friends and relatives in the justice and welfare system. I testified before a grand jury while my face was still black and blue and my foot was still broken, and he was indicted on felony assault. Not one person during the course of this investigation was concerned that I was going to let the asshole back in the house or do anything but kill him if he tried to get near the kids, and there was no concern that I was any threat to the kids or someone who would bounce into another situation that was anything like it. I went to court with two attorneys, and 6 witnesses ready to testify to what had happened that night and the morning after (when he was hiding from the police, and returned to the house while I was at the ER after spending a night crawling around the house, unable to walk (my son carried me to the car), ejected my daughter in law from the home and shut himself in the house with the kids), as well as the period of time leading up to it, when I'd had multiple contacts with the police, who repeatedly refused to do anything.

I can tell from your posts and your weird behavior that they've been involved with you, however, and probably still are. Your brand of craziness doesn't go unnoticed. You're typical of the whacked out, self-centered, generally drug addicted sluts we have to work with on a daily basis.

Good riddance.

LOL!! OK- So you claim that CW was never involved.. And with ANY other person in that EXACT situation that made the EXACT same choices you made, would have CW involved.

I guess that cut about me being a slut, really has something to do with how YOU got out of having to deal with CW, in reality.. LOL!! You sure seem to know a lot of people in that system, lol..

In any event- I have never had an issue with CW- but when I did report my ex boyfriend for hitting me, which happened in front of my kid, CW did come out and talked to me for about 10- 15 minutes about it, even with the signed injunction I had in my hand.
They DO that, because a REAL caseworker is much more expert in family health than any cop is.. and they <ahem> , and they need to establish that you are financially, physically, and emotionally capable of caring for the child- by interviewing the kid and yourself- and make sure that this is not some kind of cycle that has happened before. Furthermore, law enforcement officers are mandatory reporters of suspected child abuse or neglect- In your case- the suspicion should be neglect, JUST BECAUSE IT GOT TO THAT POINT AND SHE GOT HURT- I totally support the fact that you used your gun- You go girl. Way to protect.

Mandatory reporting

Being a caseworker you of all people would know that about mandatory reporters.. :lol: So don't try to get all uppity on me and act like you are oh so great because some idiot cop failed to report you.

(PS) I checked out your recent posts, AFTER you did the same to me and started trolling another thread, flaming me- and found the post discussing Oregon. So it is now public record, made by you- so no need to act like I am stalking you or anything- I guarantee you, I have absolutely no interest in you. =)

Good riddance.

LOL!! OK- So you claim that CW was never involved.. And with ANY other person in that EXACT situation that made the EXACT same choices you made, would have CW involved.

I guess that cut about me being a slut, really has something to do with how YOU got out of having to deal with CW, in reality.. LOL!! You sure seem to know a lot of people in that system, lol..

In any event- I have never had an issue with CW- but when I did report my ex boyfriend for hitting me, which happened in front of my kid, CW did come out and talked to me for about 10- 15 minutes about it, even with the signed injunction I had in my hand.
They DO that, because a REAL caseworker is much more expert in family health than any cop is.. and they <ahem> , and they need to establish that you are financially, physically, and emotionally capable of caring for the child- by interviewing the kid and yourself- and make sure that this is not some kind of cycle that has happened before. Furthermore, law enforcement officers are mandatory reporters of suspected child abuse or neglect- In your case- the suspicion should be neglect, JUST BECAUSE IT GOT TO THAT POINT AND SHE GOT HURT- I totally support the fact that you used your gun- You go girl. Way to protect.

Mandatory reporting

Being a caseworker you of all people would know that about mandatory reporters.. :lol: So don't try to get all uppity on me and act like you are oh so great because some idiot cop failed to report you.

(PS) I checked out your recent posts, AFTER you did the same to me and started trolling another thread, flaming me- and found the post discussing Oregon. So it is now public record, made by you- so no need to act like I am stalking you or anything- I guarantee you, I have absolutely no interest in you. =)

Of course she knows a lot of people in the system, Allie works for the system. :cuckoo:

If you need another human to validate your existence, then yes, you are a slut.

Did anyone think of the possibility that different states have different protocols in their child welfare programs? Maybe Allie and JD live in different states.

Anyway, I don't understand the lashing out I see here - at all.

Did anyone think of the possibility that different states have different protocols in their child welfare programs? Maybe Allie and JD live in different states.

Anyway, I don't understand the lashing out I see here - at all.

catfights never are pretty :lol:

Forum List

Back