Met a stunningly beautiful woman in Cambodia. You get away from the west, and you can find glory.

Be careful because a lot of those women in Thailand are actually Ladyboys.
/——/ And after a year’s marriage, the American guy is smothered in the middle of the night with a My Pillow. The grieving widow then collects $1 million in life insurance.

Be careful because a lot of those women in Thailand are actually Ladyboys.
You can tell by their voice, and they always tell people upfront As to avoid a situation.

There’s not many lady boys in Cambodia. They are mostly in Thailand.

Just place your order for a mail order bride already
now that I’m out performing you

1710259164690.png

Just met an incredibly beautiful 21-year-old at the mall the other day…. I’ve gone out with quite a few 9s and 10s already.

She’s Extremely sexy and tall. I’m a tall guy myself so that’s pretty cool.

She’s also college educated. Very smart and making good money. You see all of those racist left-wing assumptions people in America make about Thailand or Cambodia are garbage.

I’m doing well in Poker here. Exercising and enjoying life. I think it’s in my heritage going out adventures traveling the world…I’m literally on the other side of the world my friend.

Any young woman you are with will stay with you as a provider, maybe, but you won't bridge both the age and the cultural divide. She will have a boyfriend on the side, someone who is her age and her natonality, she will call this her "true love" and will see him when she can.

I've heard of these huge age difference marriages working in the Phillipines, and I've seen guys on YouTube talk about them, not sure why it works there but in Thailand it has been going on too long now and Thai women all play Western men. Cambodia might still be "innocent" enough (rural and not used to Westerners) that the age and cultural gaps don't matter as much as in Thailand.

Any young woman you are with will stay with you as a provider, maybe, but you won't bridge both the age and the cultural divide. She will have a boyfriend on the side, someone who is her age and her natonality, she will call this her "true love" and will see him when she can.

I've heard of these huge age difference marriages working in the Phillipines, and I've seen guys on YouTube talk about them, not sure why it works there but in Thailand it has been going on too long now and Thai women all play Western men. Cambodia might still be "innocent" enough (rural and not used to Westerners) that the age and cultural gaps don't matter as much as in Thailand.
Cambodia is not Thailand. It’s not the same culture as Thailand.

You haven’t visited Cambodia right? Cambodians are very proud of the Khamir Empire…. Technically people who live in Thailand , Vietnam and Laos are originally Cambodian and descendants of the Khamir Empire.

Yes lots of pay for play in Thailand. Not so much in the Philippines because they have the Catholic culture in the Philippines, and most of the population speaks English they want serious relationships.

Anyway, there’s so-called trophy wives in America. All over the western world.

Theres a way anywhere in the world to get a beautiful woman without paying for it, or being a sugar daddy. Exercise and have success in life. Be masculine in other words reject the Democrat party of today, reject feminist propaganda and embrace the values of our ancestors.

To recap, and I’m sure you agree there are trophy, wives and sugar daddies in every country in the world. There are also masculine men who can get a 9 or 10 through hard work or determination meaning without having to “pay for it “….. generally speaking though I think any honorable man should always pay for the dinner bills and should take care of his family. That’s what our ancestors did.

Last edited:
I met a guy who just a couple weeks ago bicycled across Cambodia, he seemed amused when I asked him if he pitched a tent at night. He has no problem asking a local to allow him to sleep there, he probably gives them a few bucks and they feed him in the morning. Either way, that sounds pretty awesome to me, and really this is how life is supposed to be lived, helping strangers and welcoming them in. I believe they also have sleeping huts along the road, open to anyone for free.

Theres a way anywhere in the world to get a beautiful woman without paying for it, or being a sugar daddy. Exercise and have success in life. Be masculine in other words reject the Democrat party of today, reject feminist propaganda and embrace the values of our ancestors.
You have to be a Passport Bro for that attitude to work anymore in the industrialized world.

I met a guy who just a couple weeks ago bicycled across Cambodia, he seemed amused when I asked him if he pitched a tent at night. He has no problem asking a local to allow him to sleep there, he probably gives them a few bucks and they feed him in the morning. Either way, that sounds pretty awesome to me, and really this is how life is supposed to be lived, helping strangers and welcoming them in. I believe they also have sleeping huts along the road, open to anyone for free.
A number of articles have named Cambodians as the worlds friendliest people. The country has come a long way the past 10 years with a lot of investing from China and Singapore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back