Would you rather have a top cut steak or a big Mac from McDonald’s?

Would you rather have a top cut steak or a big Mac from McDonald’s?

• Give me the Big Mac !

• I’ll take the Top cut Steak :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I usta go to a place called "Steves In and Out". (Nothing to do with the chain), Best burgers ever.

I swear the best burger & fries I ever ate were at this little place -- don't remember the name, of course -- back in about 1971. It was in a little corn town in Nebraska.

One of those experiences I'll never forget.

Obviously you have never had frybread.
I may have at a carnival..Is there a lot of sugar in there?

Buns usually have a lot of calories in them.

Would you rather have a Big Mac or topline steak if you only had the two choices?

Navajo frybread is made with flour, baking powder, salt, milk, cooked in oil.

As for your choices I have no preference.
That’s cool

Any kind of bread is heavy in carbohydrates and calories .

I reckon that picture you show is probably at least 400 to 500 cal in the bread alone.

1712612311131.png

You seem really hung up about calories.
I try to consume good calories. But it’s about trying a different diet. I’m tired all the time and my brother-in-law lost 85 pounds doing the carnivore diet literally only meat and eggs.

My body feels better when I don’t consume rice, noodles, or bread. If I’m eating once a day and having a bunch of meat and including vegetables, I feel healthier.

Everyone’s different my other friend has a raw food diet. He only drinks his calories. He only has vegetables, nuts and fruit and put it all into a blender and has about three drinks a day. He is looking and feeling very good.

I try to consume good calories. But it’s about trying a different diet. I’m tired all the time and my brother-in-law lost 85 pounds doing the carnivore diet literally only meat and eggs.

My body feels better when I don’t consume rice, noodles, or bread. If I’m eating once a day and having a bunch of meat and including vegetables, I feel healthier.

Everyone’s different my other friend has a raw food diet. He only drinks his calories. He only has vegetables, nuts and fruit and put it all into a blender and has about three drinks a day. He is looking and feeling very good.
I would keep away from the big mac if I were you.

I swear the best burger & fries I ever ate were at this little place -- don't remember the name, of course -- back in about 1971. It was in a little corn town in Nebraska.

One of those experiences I'll never forget.

Also ,there was a place called "Oscars" that was terrific. Not only did they serve great burgers ,but they served BBQ Sloppy Joes. REALLY good ones.

Forum List

Back