Should the US government be promoting “mental health awareness” - Andrew Tate and Candace Owens urging men and women to reject antidepressants

Disagree. Most of those pills simply murder your mind.

If you are depressed, make a vow to work out, eat right, and smoke good weed through a bong. Nothing to be depressed about now, because football season is about to start!!!!
That's idiotic.
That's an unbelievable stupid sentence. When you'll send your son or daughter into a war a stranger might will come back. We'll able to die in many ways. Fortunatelly some deaths are hopefully from us on our own reversible with a therapy.

It turned my grandfather into an alcoholic. He drank himself to death because he could no longer hear the screaming after a pint of Beam.
The IGNORANT rant to not use medication is just that IGNORANT. Is it over prescribed? Probably. especially in children. But the solution is not to cut off your nose to spite your face. Medication HELPS save lives. It saved me. I was suicidal for 10 years. 10 fucking years. Until we found the right medication now those thoughts are easily controlled. They didn't go away I will always have them, but they are not overpowering me and forcing me to shut down to stay alive.

People against antidepressants are fucking stupid morons.

The one thing they had in common SSRIs
I pointed out several other things they had in common even more than SSRI. They also all had things SSRI were treating.

And you don't seem to even understand the difference between causation or correlation or you would not have posted this silly post.

It appears you do not know what data means either.

Examples prove nothing, data does. Do you need the difference explained to you?

Does "mental health" center around mood altering prescription drugs? The media never wanted to address it but the Columbine shooters were doped up by the system and mood altering drugs can act in unpredictable ways especially among adolescents. Drugs ain't the solution. They are usually the problem.

Does "mental health" center around mood altering prescription drugs? The media never wanted to address it but the Columbine shooters were doped up by the system and mood altering drugs can act in unpredictable ways especially among adolescents. Drugs ain't the solution. They are usually the problem.
That is what you guys keep saying. Thus far no one has actually presented any data to back it up though.

Forum List

Back