Hate cannot be reasoned with. So why is Black radio hosting ‘conversations’ with Candace Owens?

Taint doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

His basic premise is that Candace is in any way hateful. She’s not

And the taint’s severely limited grasp on free speech leads him to suggest denying her a right to speak freely. That also entails the denial of the right of her audience to hear her side.

All in all, taint’s OP is a disgrace.
She has a right to spout any poisonous shit that she wants. But you cant compel anyone to give her a platform.
Or do you want to order folk to do so. ?

Last edited:

To be fair, Owens has no legitimate education, experience or expertise in politics, media, sociology or public policy. She is just a person who says things. Her status as the darling of far-right punditry is solely built on the oxymoron of a Black woman who is unapologetically anti-Black. So when she claimed she was “terrified” by the prospect of DEI airplane pilots, the irony that she might be the most unqualified “diversity hire” in America was lost on her.

An interesting article. This girl was interviewed on BBC TV as a conservative pundit last year. She had nothing of interest to say.

Part of me thinks there is a media universe that allows gobshites to whine about anything while knowing nothing So if its good for Kirk and Shapiro why not Owens. Grifting should be colour blind.

But is she worth giving a platform to on more adult shows ? What great message would she be likely to share with the public ? Maybe that slavery was ok. Or riffs based on that.

Ok I heard that but once was enough. I can catch her stupid cartoons on youtube if I need a refresher.

But I dont believe that these type of people should be platformed at all. Let them start their own channel. Not all views are valid and not all need to be heard more than once.

Naxis tried to march in my town. A counter demo was organised and the police herded them into a pub like cattle to protect them from harsh words.

They had nothing of interest to say and we wernt going to stand around and let them abuse our neighbours. Not all views are valid and one listen is enough. More than enough.

Just play to Nazis Candace. But dont expect a Christmas card.

^^^ Tommy Tainant supports female genital mutilation, spousal rape, honor killings, and child marriage, but he wants to accuse others of "hate". Pathetic.

To be fair, Owens has no legitimate education, experience or expertise in politics, media, sociology or public policy. She is just a person who says things. Her status as the darling of far-right punditry is solely built on the oxymoron of a Black woman who is unapologetically anti-Black. So when she claimed she was “terrified” by the prospect of DEI airplane pilots, the irony that she might be the most unqualified “diversity hire” in America was lost on her.

An interesting article. This girl was interviewed on BBC TV as a conservative pundit last year. She had nothing of interest to say.

Part of me thinks there is a media universe that allows gobshites to whine about anything while knowing nothing So if its good for Kirk and Shapiro why not Owens. Grifting should be colour blind.

But is she worth giving a platform to on more adult shows ? What great message would she be likely to share with the public ? Maybe that slavery was ok. Or riffs based on that.

Ok I heard that but once was enough. I can catch her stupid cartoons on youtube if I need a refresher.

But I dont believe that these type of people should be platformed at all. Let them start their own channel. Not all views are valid and not all need to be heard more than once.

Naxis tried to march in my town. A counter demo was organised and the police herded them into a pub like cattle to protect them from harsh words.

They had nothing of interest to say and we wernt going to stand around and let them abuse our neighbours. Not all views are valid and one listen is enough. More than enough.

Shes anti black???? yeah thats a really biased position that I keep hearing you people say. Its really bullshit. Its just that she has a different take on what accountability for people should be and may use language you find uncomfortable.
Everytime leftists or your type hear something counter to what you believe, your mind has to simplify it
and you call it Hate... that article is a completely biased piece of shit. You know the author suggests she would say Slavery was OK! this is simply Liberal/ Leftist -Child Speak... no body believes slavery was OK..only a very few nutcases. But this is greatly what Leftist Liberals WANT to believe and say about someone they dissagree with.

Shes anti black???? yeah thats a really biased position that I keep hearing you people say. Its really bullshit. Its just that she has a different take on what accountability for people should be and may use language you find uncomfortable.
Everytime leftists or your type hear something counter to what you believe, your mind has to simplify it
and you call it Hate... that article is a completely biased piece of shit. You know the author suggests she would say Slavery was OK! this is simply Liberal/ Leftist -Child Speak... no body believes slavery was OK..only a very few nutcases. But this is greatly what Leftist Liberals WANT to believe and say about someone they dissagree with.
Candace does. I saw her shit video,
Your sort likes her because she makes you feel good about yourself.
But they sacked her because she got too "uppity".
She doesnt warrant a platform.

Candace does. I saw her shit video,
Your sort likes her because she makes you feel good about yourself.
But they sacked her because she got too "uppity".
She doesnt warrant a platform.

Ive only watched her a few times. What she says doesnt make me feel anything, but I support her right to have an opinion thats about it. I dont buy the idea that a black person is a white supremest. thats simply the Left trying to destroy someones character, if there are differences of opinion on Issues like the George Floyd topic, it doesnt automatically mean someone is in favor of slavery and subjugation of blacks.
thats an extreme over reaction.

Ive only watched her a few times. What she says doesnt make me feel anything, but I support her right to have an opinion thats about it. I dont buy the idea that a black person is a white supremest. thats simply the Left trying to destroy someones character, if there are differences of opinion on Issues like the George Floyd topic, it doesnt automatically mean someone is in favor of slavery and subjugation of blacks.
thats an extreme over reaction.
Nobody objects to her having an opinion.

So, how are things working out for blacks by voting for Democrats all these years?

Barkley%20Voting.jpg

I refuse to read racist articles by the Far Left.

Why not start a thread on "Gas the Jews" or some such nonsense.

The Left is the most racist of ideologies, but then, Karl Marx was an ardent racist and he also hated Jews, so it is understandable.
He would and may have in the past. If he thought he'd get enough responses, he'd go for it.

A typically biased, uninformed post by Tommy Hater. Candice Owens is a fine American and far smarter than you.

So, how are things working out for blacks by voting for Democrats all these years?

Barkley%20Voting.jpg
Programs like Affirmative Action, Medicaid, Housing Assistance, Housing Assistance, Educational Grants…

All opposed by Republicans

What have Republicans ever done for those in poverty?

Programs like Affirmative Action, Medicaid, Housing Assistance, Housing Assistance, Educational Grants…

All opposed by Republicans

What have Republicans ever done for those in poverty?
No one should do anything for one group. I showed you, with three articles among hundreds, how you help folks.

rising-tide-lifts-all-the-boats-john-f-kennedy.jpg

No one should do anything for one group. I showed you, with three articles among hundreds, how you help folks.

rising-tide-lifts-all-the-boats-john-f-kennedy.jpg
You are not doing it for one group, you are doing it for anyone in poverty

You asked what Democrats have done for poor blacks (or any other poor) and I told you

With Republicans, the rising tide only helps those in Yachts

Forum List

Back